X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Women Wallow in Self Pity

This, my Brothers and Sisters in Christ, is what happens when you remove the fear of Hell and replace it with the crazy notion of reincarnation.

Over 22,000 otherwise happy housewives took their own lives last year in direct defiance of Jesus Christ. Our Savior gave His own life so God could grant humanity eternal life and these Hindu Vindaloos just chucked that gift away like freezer-burned sirloin steaks that could have been salvaged by braising.

The people reporting on this issue insist these women felt unfulfilled but it's not like they live in a country where people actually expect to be happy. The real problem is that their female minds are confused with stories of being born again in upgraded male bodies instead of being told that can be born again spiritually and skip death by hanging in there until the Rapture.

Now, all these women are burning in Hell because they believed the most ridiculous stories told to them by their religious leaders. And yeah, sure, some of those teachings involve women submitting themselves to being burnt alive on their husbands' funeral pyres, but those Hindu priests are putting the cart before the horse.

Any Indian woman whose wishes it can avoid fire all together by accepting Jesus. Once a gal knows she's saved for eternity she doesn't mess around with exit strategies, she leaves that In God's Loving Hands.

It really is sad to see a destructive trend like this sweep across an entire society. Here in America, you don't see these illogical choices being made in unbelievable numbers. We have Jesus, personal freedom and widely available firearms to make us feel safe and give our lives meaning.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Re: Indian Women Wallow in Self Pity

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    The people reporting on this issue insist these women felt unfulfilled but it's not like they live in a country where people actually expect to be happy. The real problem is that their female minds are confused with stories of being born again in upgraded male bodies instead of being told that can be born again spiritually and skip death by hanging in there until the Rapture.
    Don't they have a law to stop that?

Now, all these women are burning in Hell because they believed the most ridiculous stories told to them by their religious leaders. And yeah, sure, some of those teachings involve women submitting themselves to being burnt alive on their husbands' funeral pyres, but those Hindu priests are putting the cart before the horse.
    If they were shot, then they could burn on the pyre with no pain at all.

Any Indian woman whose wishes it can avoid fire all together by accepting Jesus. Once a gal knows she's saved for eternity she doesn't mess around with exit strategies, she leaves that In God's Loving Hands.
    But first she'd need to hear that good news was. And they have a law so she can't, don't they?

It really is sad to see a destructive trend like this sweep across an entire society. Here in America, you don't see these illogical choices being made in unbelievable numbers. We have Jesus, personal freedom and widely available firearms to make us feel safe and give our lives meaning.
    Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

What about the husbands in India? Why isn't the story about them? When a wife commits suicide, the man has to find someone to cook for him and take care of their children.

If the husband's mother is still living she could step in. Or, maybe he has a sister. If there are no woman in the family what does he do?

With 20K women abandoning their husbands by suicide each year there should be a government program to take care of the husbands.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        What about the husbands in India? Why isn't the story about them? When a wife commits suicide, the man has to find someone to cook for him and take care of their children.

If the husband's mother is still living she could step in. Or, maybe he has a sister. If there are no woman in the family what does he do?
        One problem is that there really aren't enough women in India to do all the women's work. Most dot-injun mothers have sensibly opted to have their sons survive beyond very early infancy rather than their daughters. This strategy is fine until the kitchen floor needs scrubbing, a button needs sewing on, or someone is looking for a wife.
        With 20K women abandoning their husbands by suicide each year there should be a government program to take care of the husbands.
        Perhaps they could import some of the many redundant women from across the border in Nepal, where something like 55% of people are female?
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

When left to their own devices, the Hindoo squaws threw themselves onto the funeral pyres of their dead braves. The British put a stop to it because, for all their faults, they had little patience for pagan tomfoolery. Now it seems the Injun women are reclaiming their old culture with gusto, offing themselves while their husbands are still alive. Surely criticizing this is racist? The ... gasp... imperialist colonizers couldn't have been right, could they? They were white men!
          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I'm not even sure who Indian folks worship? Is it that little fat bald guy??

Or is it that demoness Kali?? I don't know too much about that religion, but I know they practice slavery and get a whole mess of people digging for golden eggs. They also rip people's hearts right out of their chests based on that Indiana Jones movie, and that tells me all I need to know

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
            When left to their own devices, the Hindoo squaws threw themselves onto the funeral pyres of their dead braves. The British put a stop to it because, for all their faults, they had little patience for pagan tomfoolery. Now it seems the Injun women are reclaiming their old culture with gusto, offing themselves while their husbands are still alive. Surely criticizing this is racist? The ... gasp... imperialist colonizers couldn't have been right, could they? They were white men!

Comment

I lived in India for a time. I knew of a very indignant Memsahib who'd concern herself in others, to deflect from own misery and sin. She possessed this horrid gaze, accentuated by her garish mascara that made the whites of her eyes glow devilishly. So horridly odd, mind you, there's little to complain how they treat their children. A hard smack on the lip goes without a pip, lest so much as to compare with the fussiness of today's parents. Really. What is progress exactly?
              No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emily Brent View Post
                Really. What is progress exactly?
                For us progress is unnecessary, in the secular sense. To illustrate my point, have you ever done this to your head?

EXAMPLE 1

EXAMPLE 2

EXAMPLE 3

EXAMPLE 4

Having lived in India, or many other similar places, you will have read about the lead/arsenic/antimony/mercury (or whatever ingredient predominates at any locale) in kohl/kajal/surma/kajol, an eyeliner/mascara that gets absorbed straight into the brain. Progress in that case means slapping it on just the same but without the noxious pigments. That would be progress for a secularist – but the end result is the same. Trawling for strange, eager for every novelty, willing to go anywhere, to do anything.

Jeremiah 4:30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

Indian women may wallow in self pity for two reasons, then. Firstly because they enhance the opening of their eyelids with poison, they go mad. After which, secondly, the boyfriend(s) dump them leaving few options, one of which is to dive under a juggernaut.

As illustrated, you can guess the weight, see the number of wheels and imagine the cacophony so not much to look forward to. The Bible offers a very different assurance to Christians with the best provenance of all: the promises of God. But don't take my word for it: check them out for yourself in The Bible: consistent results over and over again.

Isaiah 17:17-19 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. And my people shall dwell in a peaceable habitation, and in sure dwellings, and in quiet resting places, when it shall hail, coming down on the forest; and the city shall be low in a low place.

Comment

Working...
                X