X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Freehold Offers Asylum to Straight Swedish Women

Originally posted by Philemon View Post
    Schweizer m (genitive Schweizers, plural Schweizer, female Schweizerin)
    I watched again looking carefully for a Catholic Swiss male guarding a door and milking a sacred cow. I did not see any?!? Are you sure we are watching the same film? Hurra Die Schwedinnen? I've got a lot of similar videos so it could well be my mistake - if so, my apologies.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Apparently, Sweden has allowed many men from the Middle East to migrate into the country. They are prone to rape Swedish women.

My image of Sweden is one of a rural country, blond milkmaids milking cows and goats on mountainsides. Probably Swedish men are not around to protect them and the Middle Eastern men attack.

Freehold does indeed offer asylum and we are hoping for many blond Swedish women to move here.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        Apparently, Sweden has allowed many men from the Middle East to migrate into the country. They are prone to rape Swedish women.

My image of Sweden is one of a rural country, blond milkmaids milking cows and goats on mountainsides. Probably Swedish men are not around to protect them and the Middle Eastern men attack.

Freehold does indeed offer asylum and we are hoping for many blond Swedish women to move here.

Mr Mayor, sir,

I would kindly offer you my expertise in how to handle swedish women. they are a handfull...
        freehold is maybe not ready for schweizen mädchen
        John 10:9
        I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Philemon View Post
          Mr Mayor, sir,

I would kindly offer you my expertise in how to handle swedish women. they are a handfull...
          freehold is maybe not ready for schweizen

mädchen

My silly brother....Plrease help us, ME
          John 10:9
          I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall goe in and out, and find pasture.

Comment

One issue that has not until now been raised publicly is that a number of the Swiss women who have asked for asylum in Freehold have turned out to be men in disguise. They were in violation of a number of God's laws, including those pertaining to raiment and diverse perversions.

I believe we have no other choice but to undertake some kind of screening that is more physical in nature. The men of the Swedish part of Swiss country all seem to look like women these days and we have to weed them out. I can think of no better way than to check the bona fides.
            God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Sweden has women struggling with their sexuality as well. It was one of the first countries to legalize evil homosexual marriage. No doubt the entire country is a den of sin.

The good news is that perhaps many blond heterosexual Swedish women would like to leave that sinful country and come to a Godly city like Freehold.

Sweden was one of the first countries to allow gay marriage. This is something that Sweden is proud of, this is one side to homosexuality in Sweden. Continue reading to get to know more about the other side...
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
              X