X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hate to Say This: Could Sidney Powel be a Guy?

I thought Sidney Powell was that nigra actor who insisted on being called Mr. Pibb?
    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
    1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
      Well, I don't see an adam's apple on this "Sidney" - but Ann Coulter has an adam's apple.
      Oh, I wonder if I may ask you to please examine the attached photo of "Sidney", dear Brother Bryan. Unless there is something wrong with my computer, or if I am confused due to lighting issues with the photography, it does appear, to me, that "Miss" Sidney is actually "Mr." Sidney -- judging by the lump in the front of her/his throat! Something is very fishy here, and I must say that it isn't the tuna casserole.
      Attached Files
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Sidney Powel had President Trump's back his entire four years. When he said things liberals called "lies," she was right there to repeat what he had said. This included that the election of 2020 was filled with fraud and President Trump actually won.

Now, of course, the dictators who hold the Presidency, Joe and Hunter Biden, are out to get Sidney. Charges have been filed.

The tall and broad shouldered Sidney is not to be trifled with. She may yet have the chance to throw a right hook and knock a few liberals to the ground. She has forcefully filled to block the Feds from seeing texts between herself and President Trump about the fraud that took place in 2020. What business do prosecutors have seeing Sidney's discussions of this fraud with the President?

Sidney Powell Sues To Block Jan. 6 Committee Subpoena For Phone Records | HuffPost Latest News
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Has anyone considered the possibility that Miss Powel may simply be an ugly woman? Oh, yes, I know, in this politically-correct world, one isn't supposed to make such observations. It's not fair to judge ladies on their looks and afford only a few with supposed "pretty privileges".

Does no one recall the story of Jacob and his process of selecting a bride?

Genesis 29:17

Leah was tender eyed; but Rachel was beautiful and well favou
          red.

Now, much could and has been written regarding the meaning of describing Leah as "tender eyed" in this context. But what really matters is the description of Rachel. She was beautiful and Jacob showed a natural preference to such beauty. What we can take from this is that God understands well that men like a good-looking girl. Acknowledging a lady's looks is a time-honored, Biblically approved standard for behavior and we shouldn't shy from it in an attempt to be "sensitive" and "inclusive".

Miss Powel may not be a looker but she has been a doer. She has made a respectable effort to serve President Trump's best interests so by extension she has served The Lord. Calling her a man is not called for. Jesus made her the way that she is and probably helped her pass the LSATs knowing that was her best chance to support herself and provide some value to this world. Having babies just wasn't what God wanted for her.

Our is not to question why The Lord gave her parents an unattractive daughter. Our is to pray that she isn't successfully targeted by the authoritarian communist regime led by Joe Biden and thrown in jail. I don't like to think what would happen to her there.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
            Has anyone considered the possibility that Miss Powel may simply be an ugly woman? Oh, yes, I know, in this politically-correct world, one isn't supposed to make such observations. It's not fair to judge ladies on their looks and afford only a few with supposed "pretty privileges".

Miss Powel may not be a looker but she has been a doer. She has made a respectable effort to serve President Trump's best interests so by extension she has served The Lord. Calling her a man is not called for. Jesus made her the way that she is and probably helped her pass the LSATs knowing that was her best chance to support herself and provide some value to this world. Having babies just wasn't what God wanted for her.

Our is not to question why The Lord gave her parents an unattractive daughter. Our is to pray that she isn't successfully targeted by the authoritarian communist regime led by Joe Biden and thrown in jail. I don't like to think what would happen to her there.
            Good points, Sister Handy.

Sidney Powell will forever be known for her steel trap mind. When the votes were coming in, she immediately called out fraud. She and Rudy demanded the courts begin proceedings. Judges and the press asked her repeatedly for examples of fraud. She shrewdly said she would provide that the moment fraud was discovered.

This is why we know there was fraud and that President Trump was re elected. Ironically, her demand to have election results delayed until fraud was investigated are now being considered disruption of democracy. It reenforces the old saying, "No good deed goes unpunished."
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
            X