X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nigeria Starts Enforcing New Homer Laws

It should be an embarrassment to all my fellow Christians that it takes a backwards African nation of spear chucking nigra's to show us all how to deal with the mounting homer problems in more developed countries. Even more astounding is that the Nigerian population is mostly evenly divided between Christians and mooselimbs - indicating an uncommon bipartisan agreement on how to handle this. I have a hard time using the term "enlightened" for some backward nigra's, but that's what it is.

You would think that in our own country where we have a Kenyan as president that is constantly referring to his African "roots" and his "dreams" from his African father would show some leadership here. Instead Obama says he has "evolved" - whatever that means, probably trying to blame Darwin.

Contrast this with the video from 1967 (below) where CBS's famed journalist Mike Wallace reports on our homers and the rather "liberal" laws at the time. That's what happens when you go soft on homers, the problem gets worse.

We need to keep an eye on the Nigerians to see how all this works out and perhaps learn from their experience.

Dozens arrested for being gay in north Nigeria
    Posted: Jan 14, 2014 6:31 AM CST Updated: Jan 14, 2014 3:52 PM CST
    By MICHELLE FAUL
    Associated Press

LAGOS, Nigeria (AP) - First the police targeted the gay men, then tortured them into naming dozens of others who now are being hunted down, human rights activists said Tuesday, warning that such persecution will rise under a new Nigerian law.

The men's alleged crime? Belonging to a gay organization. The punishment? Up to 10 years in jail under the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act, which has elicited international condemnation for criminalizing gay marriage, gay organizations and anyone working with or promoting them.

There were varying accounts of how many arrests were made in Nigeria's Bauchi state, and a local law enforcement official denied that anyone was tortured. Nevertheless, the aggressive police action shows that Africa's most populous country is attempting to enforce anti-gay measures that are becoming increasingly common throughout the continent.

Chairman Mustapha Baba Ilela of Bauchi state Shariah Commission, which oversees regulation of Islamic law, said that 11 gay men have been arrested over the past two weeks. He said community members helped "fish out" the suspects and that "we are on the hunt for others."

Bauchi state has both a Western-style penal code and Shariah, or Islamic law, which is implemented to different degrees in nine of Nigeria's 36 states. About half of the country's more than 175 million people are Muslims, the other half Christians.

Ilela said all 11 arrested - 10 Muslims and a non-Muslim - signed confessions that they belonged to a gay organization, but that some of them retracted the statements in court.

The Nigerian law provides penalties of up to 14 years in jail for a gay marriage and up to 10 years' imprisonment for membership or encouragement of gay clubs, societies and organizations. That could include even groups formed to combat AIDS among gays, activists said.

New York news, weather, traffic and sports from FOX 5 NY serving New York City, Long Island, New York, New Jersey and Westchester County. Watch breaking news live and Good Day New York.
    1967 CBS Documentary - 'The Homosexuals' by Mike Wallace

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Re: Nigeria Starts Enforcing New Homer Laws

Dozens arrested for being gay in north Nigeria
    Classic liberal BS. They weren't arrested for "being gay"; they were arrested for committing sodomy. It's like saying thousands are jailed each year for "being sociopaths" rather than committing murder. Liberals use language like this to reinforce the idea that buggery is an innate part of being, because if it is, people who eat excrement and sit on fists are just acting out their basic nature and who are we to try and change that?

What baloney.

The simple mind of the African is actually a perfect fit for Christianity. Lacking the higher cognition necessary to spin, twist, and equivocate what's in the Bible, the bantu can only see things as they are, so his brand of faith is full of refreshing honesty and common sense. Sodomy is plainly a crime against nature, and it takes a lot of tortured logic to pretend otherwise—logic a 70 IQ'er just isn't capable of, bless his heart. We could all learn a thing or two from these noble savages. (Of course, the African without Jesus is little more than a wild beast. But on some level, aren't we all?)
    sigpic

Comment

I weep for my country, and for GOD. Leviticus 20:13. How hard is it to understand?

Comment

Originally posted by John C. Coleman View Post
        I weep for my country, and for GOD. Leviticus 20:13. How hard is it to understand?
        Not only do the vast majority of so-called "christians" who visit our site not understand it, they deny the Bible mentions it at all.

This is why it is so important that we ALWAYS reference the precise verse when educating Jesus-haters.

YiC,

Zech
        sigpic

Comment

It brings pain to my heart to see Nigeria has fallen for Big Gay as well... Just 14 years imprisonment for sodomy, when the Bible clearly calls for an execution by stoning.

It is well known that prisons are trade schools for criminals, and the foremost crime practiced in prisons is anal rape. Do we really want to see hardened buggerers with 14 years of training in faggotry released on the streets (or in the bush as the case may be) to prey on innocent men? Of course not, keep them locked up forever! Or better yet, kill them outright to save money and to save us from God's anger!

What if one of our own brothers by that time just happens to be on a mission to bring the teachings of Christ to the darkies, I can well imagine they'd be the first to fall to the tallywhackers of those experienced sodomites.
          Leviticus 26:15-16
          And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
            Not only do the vast majority of so-called "christians" who visit our site not understand it, they deny the Bible mentions it at all.

This is why it is so important that we ALWAYS reference the precise verse when educating Jesus-haters.

YiC,

Zech
            Id like to see them deny Mark 3:29 when they are roasting in hell.

Comment

God created men to more or less think along the same lines that the Lord would think, so what we call "common sense" is also the way God wants things to be. Even a heathen who denies the Lord has, within him, the thought patterns devised by the Lord God.

Thus, I find no wonder in the fact that even African Muslims and Negroe voodoo enthusiasts would want to jail or stone homosexuals. God pretty much just gets His way, even if the agents of His will don't understand what they are doing.

Our problem here in this country is that the wicked who have taken control of the unsaved multitudes are primarily deviants who agree with homosexuality and want to promote it. Democrats, Yankees in general, those involved with the Federal Government: all have had their hand in this and all will have their place in the Lake of Fire that knows no quenching.
              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

The jungle coons are apt to fornicate with anything they can hold down, but sodomy has always been their first choice.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

These (edit: sodomites) will BURN IN HELL. Revelation 21:8 Leviticus 18:22. I can't wait until I watch them burn in hell. Psalm 2:4
                  Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 01-16-2014, 06:25 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Pastor Zeke, at least they call it how it is there! "Bum drillers". But "anacaonda-like whoppers"?

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
                      Classic liberal BS. They weren't arrested for "being gay"; they were arrested for committing sodomy. It's like saying thousands are jailed each year for "being sociopaths" rather than committing murder. Liberals use language like this to reinforce the idea that buggery is an innate part of being, because if it is, people who eat excrement and sit on fists are just acting out their basic nature and who are we to try and change that?

What baloney.

The simple mind of the African is actually a perfect fit for Christianity. Lacking the higher cognition necessary to spin, twist, and equivocate what's in the Bible, the bantu can only see things as they are, so his brand of faith is full of refreshing honesty and common sense. Sodomy is plainly a crime against nature, and it takes a lot of tortured logic to pretend otherwise—logic a 70 IQ'er just isn't capable of, bless his heart. We could all learn a thing or two from these noble savages. (Of course, the African without Jesus is little more than a wild beast. But on some level, aren't we all?)
                      Sister your post is of the utmost clarity

You remind that it is the abominable act, more criminal than murder, that must be punished mercilessly.

As for analysis of the bantu mind it is most wise and reminds us of two things.

That JESUS always kept a place in HIS heart and by HIS side for children.

That children need a rod to educate them.

How can we expect not to be reprimanded on our judgment when we fail them so miserably on the second part and yet they do find in their hearts enough of JESUS to uphold (partially) HIS LAW.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

It deeply worries me that Niggeria is so soft and lenient on crime. The Bible states that sodomy is capital crime just like murder. So why should someone who has commited an offense akin to murder, get away with only 14 years? The Republic of Nigeria has death penalty for murder, just like the Bible says. So then why go soft on on other Biblical capital crimes, such as homosexuality? Are they doing this only to suck up to the gay lobby?

Comment

Originally posted by Ex-Viking View Post
                          It deeply worries me that Niggeria is so soft and lenient on crime. The Bible states that sodomy is capital crime just like murder. So why should someone who has commited an offense akin to murder, get away with only 14 years? The Republic of Nigeria has death penalty for murder, just like the Bible says. So then why go soft on on other Biblical capital crimes, such as homosexuality? Are they doing this only to suck up to the gay lobby?
                          Ponder...

Matthew 25:16-18

Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
                          And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
                          But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

Do not complain brother, for they are shaming us, for they are the one to whom only a talent is given and yet they have given back two. And we, to whom five were given, have lost even the original five that were entrusted to us.

The day we have PRISON for sodomy back in the statutes I'll allow your judging those most ungifted ones.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Working...
                          X