X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tithing Reminder: DON'T JEW JESUS!

Exodus 25:2 - Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.
    Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
    Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dec Abdiel Mordecai View Post
      Exodus 25:2 - Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering.
      Evading the question and implying that the Bible is internally contradictory: yeah, you should fit in around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Evading the question and implying that the Bible is internally contradictory: yeah, you should fit in around here.

to answer your question, I have never, practiced rentals, only sales to Good Christian Men

Exodus 21:7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
        Psalm 137:8-9 O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed; happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us.
        Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dec Abdiel Mordecai View Post
          Speak unto the children of Israel, that they bring me an offering: of every man that giveth it willingly with his heart ye shall take my offering. And this is the offering which ye shall take of them; gold, and silver, and brass, And blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine linen, and goats' hair, And rams' skins dyed red, and badgers' skins, and shittim wood, Oil for the light, spices for anointing oil, and for sweet incense, Onyx stones, and stones to be set in the ephod, and in the breastplate. Exodus 25:1-7

We aren't willing to take your Paypal, but if you have a spare ephod or goats' hair garment to donate, that can be arranged.
          The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Don't Jew Jesus? Are you serious?! What are you, five, resorting to stereotypes like this? That's alright, I'm sure the FBI enjoys finding links to stuff like this, makes their job more interesting
            Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lannah Aikens View Post
              Don't Jew Jesus? Are you serious?! What are you, five, resorting to stereotypes like this? That's alright, I'm sure the FBI enjoys finding links to stuff like this, makes their job more interesting
              Be sure and record the call.

I can't wait to hear your local FBI office's reaction to you reporting us for practicing Christianity according to the Holy Bible.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                Amen sister.
                damn daddy ezekial i want you to put your ***Stupid attempt to gain teenage kudos by shock value removed*** please father ***Antoher stupid attempt to gain teenage kudos by shock value removed***i want to fit ***Still another stupid attempt to gain teenage kudos by shock value removed***

Comment

Be sure and record the call.

I can't wait to hear your local FBI office's reaction to you reporting us for practicing Christianity according to the Holy Bible.
                  okay but seriously now, how can all of the christians on this site be so hateful? religion and god are both supposed to be a beautiful thing. how can you believe every word in a book thats been written and rewritten by man so many times? life is supposed to be enjoyed and explored, living in such a closeminded world how do you even make it through the day, focusing on others lives so much. how can you go on being so bitter, like seriously, ive seen people on here saying cannabis (a gift from god) is heroin, and that gothgirls should be raped. truly evil and despicable, for every thought of hate or judgement you all just stray further from your lord. you think that god, a supposedly omnipotent being, creator of the entire universe, can fit in a bible? do you think that we as humans can even comprehend what he intends for us? get a grip, flatearther

Comment

Originally posted by whydochristianshate View Post
                    okay but seriously now, how can all of the christians on this site be so hateful? religion and god are both supposed to be a beautiful thing. how can you believe every word in a book thats been written and rewritten by man so many times? life is supposed to be enjoyed and explored, living in such a closeminded world how do you even make it through the day, focusing on others lives so much. how can you go on being so bitter, like seriously, ive seen people on here saying cannabis (a gift from god) is heroin, and that gothgirls should be raped. truly evil and despicable, for every thought of hate or judgement you all just stray further from your lord. you think that god, a supposedly omnipotent being, creator of the entire universe, can fit in a bible? do you think that we as humans can even comprehend what he intends for us? get a grip, flatearther
                    Dear Sinner,

Please look at your first post just above your second one. It contained only insults and references to fornicatory violence and you actually thought that that would be a decent way to make your first post on a Christian Forum? It was so rude that it was impossible to let is remain on a Forum that is visited by women and children. Can you see how the constant flow of hate that the newcomers pour down on us eventually affects the rhetoric of the Interwebs and just breeds more hate?!

Matthew 7:5
                    Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Our mission is to warn the populace that if they go on business as usual, Jesus is not going to spare them come Rapture (1 Thessalonians 4:17). Their eternity is at stake. Now, are you seriously calling that "hate" when it's in reality our labor of Love.

Now, please tell us how your first post promoted making this world a "beautiful thing"? How does you ad hominem scorn "flatearther" advance your ideals?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Yeah you're right that first post was pretty funny haha, but I don't recall violence, I was just so attracted to Zeke bc he puts the "stud" in bible study. Sinning's pretty fun tho! I can do whatever I want without repercussions from some spaghetti monster in the sky. And maybe I helped some poor little gay child think outside a box, even if it was a very vulgar and profane joke lmao, and you're correct, it was pretty hypocritical but that's cool, like I said, sinning's fun, and as long as people don't look down on others or judge them in hateful ways like all of the "good" Bible thumpers on this website, I respect them and let them live their own lives. Touching yourself is fun, feels good, and doesn't make you a bad person

Comment

Yeah you're right that first post was pretty funny haha, but I don't recall violence, I was just so attracted to Zeke bc he puts the "stud" in bible study. Sinning's pretty fun tho! I can do whatever I want without repercussions from some spaghetti monster in the sky. And maybe I helped some poor little gay child think outside a box, even if it was a very vulgar and profane joke lmao, and you're correct, it was pretty hypocritical but that's cool, like I said, sinning's fun, and as long as people don't look down on others or judge them in hateful ways like all of the "good" Bible thumpers on this website, I respect them and let them live their own lives. Touching yourself is fun, feels good, and doesn't make you a bad person
                        Goody for you!

But you're not a True Christian™, and this is their forum, not yours, so no one cares what you think.

*sound of someone's bubble bursting*

Comment

...and as long as people don't look down on others or judge them in hateful ways like all of the "good" Bible thumpers on this website, I respect them and let them live their own lives...
                          Dear Person, what a wonderful principle! What would you say to someone who posts things such as the one below? Does it contain looking down on people of judging them? How does it represent respect and letting people live their own lives?
                          I'd have to disagree, they're a racist homophobic piece of judgmental garbage who's probably not mentally stable! Everyone should care what they have to say, maybe it'll prevent a school shooting damn christians are bad people
                          We respect God and His Ways!

Psalms 119:15
                          I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

The Way is Jesus!

John 14:6
                          Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                            Dear Person, what a wonderful principle! What would you say to someone who posts things such as the one below? Does it contain looking down on people of judging them? How does it represent respect and letting people live their own lives?

We respect God and His Ways!

Psalms 119:15
                            I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.

The Way is Jesus!

John 14:6
                            Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                            Yeah, you guys are right, I've been pretty childish, I will not make any more posts on this website, sorry for my annoyances and trying to start fights, I need to let all of you live your own lives without my input. Goodluck in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              Goody for you!

But you're not a True Christian™, and this is their forum, not yours, so no one cares what you think.

*sound of someone's bubble bursting*

Yeah true man, ya didn't really burst my bubble or anything but I've been being very childish and I honestly apologize, goodnight.

Comment

Amen sister.
                                jesus will damn you and that nasty fake wink on your avatar (which by the way is creepy)

can you PLEASE ban me?
                                or jesus gonna do it for you?

also why is the bible telling the truth? its a genuine question. what made you believe in a book as hardcore as you do?

Comment

Working...
                                X