X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrorist attack on Miami - brown people suspected

Breaking news: Miami building collapse

At least one person has died and 51 others are unaccounted for after the collapse overnight of a 12-storey residential building north of Miami, Florida, officials say.
    Never again. Never forget. Where is Joe Biden?

Incidentally, condo for sale - price reduction.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Terrorist attack on Miami - brown people suspected

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    Never again. Never forget. Where is Joe Biden?

Incidentally, condo for sale - price reduction.
    Oh, this is such terrible news, dear Brother Dr. Toole. I had heard about this as I was making the tea for my tea party with Sister Hortense, Sister Clarissa, and Sister Prudence. We were aghast when the telephone rang (it was my sister, Agatha), calling with the news of this tragedy in Miami.

Then, as we were about to pray that those who are unaccounted for would be rescued and taken to safety, Agatha called again, to say that the Clinton News Network reported this:

The community is largely Jewish, Groisman said, and the building is mostly occupied by senior citizens and young families.
    https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/mia...020571d4fcbbc2

Well! With that in mind, we abandoned the notion of calling upon the , as we knew that that would be wasting precious time, by interceding for the descendants who murdered only begotten Son.

I Thessalonians 2:15 "Who both killed the , and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not , and are contrary to all men:"

And, praying for those people would only anger Almighty . I mean, it's rather obvious to those of us who can discern such things, that this collapse was Will:

Romans 12:19 "Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the ."

So, with that in mind, we returned to our delightful tea party festivities. Goodness knows we enjoyed our Prince of Wales tea immensely (although Sister Prudence requested English Breakfast tea), and the lovely, luscious lemon meringue tarts, the pavlova, the trifle, the fruitcake, the profiteroles, the Battenberg cakes, the Victoria sponge, and the cranberry scones ever so much!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus"

Comment

Re: Terrorist attack on Miami - brown people suspected

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
      Well! With that in mind, we abandoned the notion of calling upon the , as we knew that that would be wasting precious time, by interceding for the descendants who murdered only begotten Son.

I Thessalonians 2:15 "Who both killed the , and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not , and are contrary to all men:"
      Sister, I am coming round to your way of thinking. Initially my mind went to offering thoughts and prayers as a knee-jerk to the loss of innocent life, then I went to terrorists (hence the title). But now I'm thinking - how do we know they were all good people? God kills. Deal with it. That's where I'm at now.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
      X