X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Trump Be Permitted to Practice Droit du Seigneur?

Or, as it is known in idolatrous Cath-lick speech, Prima Nocta?

I ask this because one very lucky couple had the great privilege and pleasure of having Trump speak at their wedding.

As I understand it, this wasn't planned, but considering that the bride and groom chose Mar-a-Lago as their venue, they most certainly were at least hoping that he would show up and honor them.

Back in the olden days of Europe (when it was still reliably White), kings had a responsibility to "pave the way" for nervous grooms dealing with shy brides. It seems to me that this meant many a first born child may have been the offspring of the king, which no doubt inspired even greater loyalty among his subjects.

We know that Trump treasures proclamations and displays of loyalty, so it seems to me that if the couple really wanted to thank him properly for all that he has done for our Great Country as well as gracing their wedding, then abiding by this ancient practice would have been a beautiful gesture.

What do you think?
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Re: Should Trump Be Permitted to Practice Droit du Seigneur?

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    Or, as it is known in idolatrous Cath-lick speech, Prima Nocta?

We know that Trump treasures proclamations and displays of loyalty, so it seems to me that if the couple really wanted to thank him properly for all that he has done for our Great Country as well as gracing their wedding, then abiding by this ancient practice would have been a beautiful gesture.
    What do you think?
    It would be a nice gesture. But, there are practical problems. Trump already has several children. None of them has been able to make a living outside the family firm. I'm not sure he can provide lifetime incomes for more of them.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Re: Should Trump Be Permitted to Practice Droit du Seigneur?

Perhaps he could pass the duty onto Eric who, inexplicably, is without any suitors currently. The new lawyers can draft up something to shield the President from sexual harassment suits.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
      X