X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Mother Sends Son to See Jesus

THIS story should make every True Christian(tm) parent sit up and shout GLORY! It's about time more Christian parents start sending their kids to meet Jesus!

Mom kills son believing boy would be better off in heaven

A Kansas woman has been charged with first-degree murder after she beat and stabbed her 10-year-old son to death believing the boy would be better off in heaven, free from future suffering.

Lindsey Blansett was charged with first-degree murder on Tuesday, Dec. 16, after allegedly killing her 10-year-old son, Caleb. Court documents state that on Sunday, December 14, Blansett unlawfully, intentionally and with premeditation killed her son.

The following is a graphic excerpt from the criminal complaint filed by Sumner County Attorney Kerwin Spencer:

“…after her son, CB, age ten, had gone to bed, she (Blansett) decided his life would be full of suffering and pain and that it would be better for him to go to heaven tonight. She took a knife and rock into his bedroom, struck him with the rock and stabbed him with the knife multiple times until he was dead.”

Bond for Blansett was set at $500,000. She’s expected to be back in court on Thursday.

Struggling to wrap his mind around what happened, Clint Blansett, Caleb’s father, said he feels robbed of his life with his son. But even during such a trying time, he says his faith is what’s getting him through:

“Caleb was an angel, he was an angel and I know without a doubt in my mind he’s sitting at the right hand of Jesus…”
    Of course the atheistics are all up in arms over this. That's because they don't read the Holy Bible! God kills children just like the Christian lady above did. He wants to teach us a lesson! ARE YOU LISTENING?

Jeremiah 2:30 In vain have I smitten your children; they received no correction: your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.
    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Re: Christian Mother Sends Son to See Jesus

I can't image killing my own son, but if the Lord commands it, I will obey. Genesis 22:2 "Then God said, “Take your son to the land of Moriah and kill your son there as a sacrifice for me. This must be Isaac, your only son, the one you love. Use him as a burnt offering on one of the mountains there. I will tell you which mountain.”
    "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Jesus was very clear that children go to heaven. It says so right there in Matthew 19:14.

Acts 16:31 tells us that if you believe in the Lord, you will be saved. As long as the boy believed in Jesus, he IS in heaven now.

However, on the chance that he did NOT believe in Jesus, then he is being enhanced interrogated in the eternal fires of hell.
      "Come Unto Me. Put forth thine hand now, and touch all that he hath." (Matthew 19:14, Job 1:11).

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
        I can't image killing my own son, but if the Lord commands it, I will obey.
        Well that's really the long and short of it, isn't it? We may not understand His command (not that that should come as any surprise; Isaiah 55:8-9), but still we love Him because He first loved us (Romans 5:8), and in appropriate gratitude, we simply obey (John 14:15). I mean, good grief. It's not rocket science.
        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I don't understand why atheists cannot grasp that simple concept!
          "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

This seems like a perfect religious liberty case. I'm going to send it to Jay Sekulo of the Center for Law and Justice.

They are Christians and understand the principles of religious liberty.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

What a nutjob, and I fear for your kids as well who support this psycho.

Comment

Originally posted by LolitaWolfiebear View Post
                Look, you seem a little slow so I realize this may fly right over that Downs head of yours, but can you find ANY Scripture whatsoever to support your hate-filled rants?
                sigpic

Comment

And we fear for the poor children raised by you godmocking, communistic queers, all of whom will spend eternity in hell because of degenerates like YOU!
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    And we fear for the poor children raised by you godmocking, communistic queers, all of whom will spend eternity in hell because of degenerates like YOU!
                    Amen, Glory!
                    Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Amen! I'm terrified that my child will be forced to interact with unsaved scum before they are ready to beat the Word of God into them!

Comment

It's a shame that unsaved scum mock this woman who cared for her child enough to lovingly send him to Jesus so close to His Birthday. Think of the beautiful Christmas trees they must have in Heaven! Think of all the wonderful gifts!
                        Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                        in 2016

Comment

If it's psycho to trust the Holy Bible to mean what it says and to say what it means, then count me in, too.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

This is an excellent example of how versatile and important faith is in our daily lives. This woman had enough faith to kill her son in his sleep, and her husband, distraught with grief and confusion, is also leaning on his faith now and trusting GOD to see him through this.

It is no wonder that atheists are so unhappy. If these parents had been atheists, what hope would they have to cling to in the wake of their son's death and the mother's trial? Clearly you can't go through something like this without the power of faith.
                            sigpic
                            The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                            - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Numbers 35:16 And if he smite him with an instrument of iron, so that he die, he is a murderer: the murderer shall surely be put to death.

Why are you praising this murdering sinner?
                              Mark 13:22
                              “For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.”

Comment

Working...
                              X