X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Just want to know what you think of him

Originally posted by Rev Anne View Post
    You're missing the big picture here. You pick out a verse here and there, yeah, you can condemn homosexuality along with the eating of pork, shaving, or wearing poly-cotton blends. When you look at the big picture, specifically Jesus and his ministry, you see a message about love, brotherhood and compassion. Jesus spent his time on earth around prostitutes, tax collectors and other outcasts from society. He openly condemned the religious leaders of his time and I don't doubt for a second that were he here today, he would be condemning people like Phelps, Pat Robertson and other psycho fundamentalists. He wouldn't be picketing a funeral of an AIDS victem, he would probably be consoling the parents of the victem.
    And when He was amongst the sinners, when did He tell them to go ahead and continue sinning? When did He tell them to keep doing wrong, it's okay, they will still get into Heaven?
    Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
    Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
    Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
    All a-Twitter for Salvation!
    Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
    On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
    My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
      And when He was amongst the sinners, when did He tell them to go ahead and continue sinning? When did He tell them to keep doing wrong, it's okay, they will still get into Heaven?
      He wanted them to stop, but he didn't harass them over it and he didn't refuse to be friendly towards them either.
      BTW-what are the "infraction points?" What do they do? How do I make up for them?

Comment

He wanted them to stop, but he didn't harass them over it and he didn't refuse to be friendly towards them either.
        Jesus could walk on water, turn water into wine, and raise the dead. You do that, people listen. We have to get His word through some pretty thick skulls.
        BTW-what are the "infraction points?" What do they do? How do I make up for them?
        They are something you receive when you do something wrong. You get enough of them, you could end up on moderation (all posts must be approved), in quarantine, or banned. You make up for them by not doing wrong, and particularly by accepting Jesus as your Savior and becoming a True Christian(tm), God-fearin', Bible-believin' Baptist.
        Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

I tried to just use "Anne" as a name, but it was too short, so I had to put something there.
          You had better look again:

WHY MAN (OR WOMAN) SHOULD NOT BE CALLED "REVEREND"

PSALM 111:9 ...Holy and Reverend is HIS name.

DEFINITIONS

REVEREND
          1. Worthy of Reverence
          2. Entitled to respect mingled with awe and affection

REVERENCE
          1. To revere
          2. To venerate
          3. A feeling or attitude of deep respect, love, adoration, awe, and esteem, as for something sacred

REVERE
          1. To reverence
          2. To stand in awe of
          3. To venerate

VENERATE
          1. To worship
          2. To regard as hallowed

WORSHIP
          1. To adore or pay divine honors to, as a deity
          2. To idolize

HALLOW
          1. To make holy
          2. To consecrate
          3. To sanctify
          4. To honor as sacred

You may want to change your title, Reverend.
          Mark 16:17 And these attesting signs will accompany those who believe: in My Name they will drive out demons.

1 Kings 21:14 Then they sent to Jezebel, saying, Naboth is stoned . . .

A SPIRITUAL WARFARE PRAYER:
          Father, In Jesus' Name, I take the Blood of Jesus and break the power of all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, sorcerers, wiccans, pagans, and any other source, and all of their rituals off of us. With the Blood of Jesus, I erase all evil lines drawn on our liver. . .

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-27

sigpic

Comment

You're missing the big picture here. You pick out a verse here and there, yeah, you can condemn homosexuality along with the eating of pork, shaving, or wearing poly-cotton blends.
            And we do, because God says to in His Book.
            When you look at the big picture, specifically Jesus and his ministry, you see a message about love, brotherhood and compassion. Jesus spent his time on earth around prostitutes, tax collectors and other outcasts from society. He openly condemned the religious leaders of his time and I don't doubt for a second that were he here today, he would be condemning people like Phelps, Pat Robertson and other psycho fundamentalists. He wouldn't be picketing a funeral of an AIDS victem, he would probably be consoling the parents of the victem.
            Your speculation about what God would do is irrelevant. He left us a Book to read to TELL us what He thinks.

God is Jesus. Jesus is God. God is constant. Are you saying God, the ALMIGHT CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE, changed His mind about sodomites, adulterers, polyculturists, wearers of blended fabrics, etc., and IS UNABLE TO UPDATE HIS BOOK?!
            www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
            Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
            Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

I wasn't calling him anything worse than what you call homosexuals, Jews, Catholics, Democrats or lots of other people. Heck, the first thing somebody here said is that I'm some kind of witchcraft-practicing "joo" lesbian. And I don't need to be converted, anyway.
              We judge righteously, based on God's loving precepts as laid out in the Holy KJV Bible.

You spew filthy lezbo-joo hatred. There is a big difference.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                We judge righteously, based on God's loving precepts as laid out in the Holy KJV Bible.

You spew filthy lezbo-joo hatred. There is a big difference.
                I'm sorry if this sounds offensive, buy you sound like you're filled with hatred.
                I know I shouldn't hate Phelps, but I hate his message.
                And stop calling me a lesbian! I'm straight! And I'm a non-practicing Jew! What am I supposed to do about that?

Comment

I'm sorry if this sounds offensive, buy you sound like you're filled with hatred.
                  I know I shouldn't hate Phelps, but I hate his message.
                  And stop calling me a lesbian! I'm straight! And I'm a non-practicing Jew! What am I supposed to do about that?
                  Repent, get baptised and Tithe .
                  The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstance of the Divine Sacraments. He baptises his believers and promises forgiveness of sins...he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copied certain things of those that be divine."
                  Tertullian (155-222 AD) from The Prescription Against Heretics' Ch XL

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Guy View Post
                    Repent, get baptised and Tithe .
                    I have already been baptised. I was a youth pastor and I tithed not only my money but I tithed my time and energy into the church. I have repented, too.

Comment

I have already been baptised.
                      Any joo, mooslim, or hindoo can have a bath, but it only means they're wet. You need to be baptized in a Bible-believin' church by a pastor filled with the Holy Spirit for it to really matter.
                      Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Mary Maria View Post
                        Any joo, mooslim, or hindoo can have a bath, but it only means they're wet. You need to be baptized in a Bible-believin' church by a pastor filled with the Holy Spirit for it to really matter.
                        It was a Methodist church. Does that count?

Comment

It was a Methodist church. Does that count?
                          Oh dear, no! You might as well have stood in a bus depot and poured a glass of water on your head!
                          No, what you need is a God-fearing, Bible-believing BAPTIST church!
                          Posted via Prayer

Blogging for CHRIST!

Comment

Rev Fred Phelps. I think he's a sick, twisted, sorry, hate filled, excuse for a man. However, from the look of things, he would fit right in here. One problem: he ran for public office, twice, as a Democrat. I don't know if that makes me hate him more or less.

Phelps is a tad too liberal for my liking. But then he does protest retard care homes, and I support him on that.

It's a shame more Churches don't speak out against the deviant and defective lifestyle of retards. Many of these animals are nothing more than brute beasts that shamelessly consume their own mucous the way vile dogs eat their own vomit. Their mind is of such a reprobate nature they are given to sexually gratifying themselves in public, while their physically disabled cohorts take exorbitantly long periods of time to walk down narrow hallways, slowing the progress of those not despised by God and impeding their holy endeavors.

Why should these worthless mongeloids get all the best care? Get the best parking spaces? Ramps built for them? If God did not intend them to walk, let them crawl like the snakes they are.

Comment

Working...
                            X