X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter raped!

daughters are not useless and woman have rights and rape is a crime my dad is not going to remarry again because he says he just wants it to be the 2 of us and sorry if i sound selfish when i say this but i like that its just me and him and i know my dad would disagree with you sir

Comment

Originally posted by Helen_Jennings View Post
      ...my dad is not going to remarry again...
      Something touched a nerve, apparently.

...because he says he just wants it to be the 2 of us and sorry if i sound selfish when i say this but i like that its just me and him...
      Not selfish so much as a little creepy.

Comment

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape

Im sorry, I'm a Christian and I am NOT like them at all. If you wanna get in contact with God, go somewhere else. This is not the place to be, like raping women is living for God fr? Yall are brainwashed and I lowkey feel sorry for you all lmao. Idk where you all be getting the information but it is not right. Oh and you fr don't have to be so heated, its just others opinions, deal with it. Ever heard "Love one another"?

Comment

• Re: Protect your family the Christian way! Get your daughter rape

Originally posted by aviela View Post
          Im sorry, I'm a Christian and I am NOT like them at all. If you wanna get in contact with God, go somewhere else. This is not the place to be, like raping women is living for God fr? Yall are brainwashed and I lowkey feel sorry for you all lmao. Idk where you all be getting the information but it is not right. Oh and you fr don't have to be so heated, its just others opinions, deal with it. Ever heard "Love one another"?
          Dear sinner,

Rape is a crime. We fully acknowledge that! God agrees, that is why He recommended a severe punishment to the man who rapes a virgin.

Deuteronomy 22:28-19
          If a man find a damsel [that is] a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty [shekels] of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

As you can see:
          1. The man has to pay a fine, this means economical consequences!
          2. The man is obliged to marry the victim.
          3. It is for life! A life-sentence!
          4. He can never divorce her.
          5. He will have to listen to her nagging etc. for all his remaining days.
          And this happens all over the place all the time. However, a Christian can use this practice to his advantage as this is one of the ways to get one's daughter married to an otherwise well-established man. Do you disagree with the Bible about this? If you don't accept it, do you accept what it tells about Jesus and Salvation? f you choose to follow one part of the Bible and not another, how do you tell the difference? If it's your conscience telling you that you know better than God (= the Bible), do we need Christianity in the first place at all?

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
          2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
          Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Daughters who grow up all the way to puberty without being able to procure a betrothal are ripe targets for incubuses, demons who have sex with women in their dreams. Their demon seed is responsible for the lady-problems heathen women go to gynecologists for, problems like cysts and endometriosis. A father is only doing his duty sparing his daughter the shame of spawning demon seed in the form of painful lady-bit nastiness.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              A father is only doing his duty sparing his daughter the shame of spawning demon seed in the form of painful lady-bit nastiness.
              Not to mention the honor of having his daughter serve as a brood mare for Christ.
              If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

1 corinthians 11:33 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.
                The head of a woman is her husband, NOT father, though children are to obey their parents, but it's a command for parents to NOT anger their children. By letting a strange man rape your daughter, you are deliberately causing her to sin with fornication, what does the Bible say about those that cause others to sin?
                Luke 17:1-2

Then said he unto the disciples, it is impossible but that offences will come: but woe unto him, through whom they come!
                It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Oh! in case you didn't notice this, not every thing a prophet or man did in the Bible was approved unto God, just saying if you didn't know this. For even Solomon did witchcraft but it is an abomination unto the Lord, even David committed adultery but the Lord was displeased. Not everything a man does is right, only whatever God says is right, is right. How about as a man whose head is Christ, don't you ask Christ about this?

Perhaps you don't even receive Word from Him? How weird, I thought God's sheep heard His voice, do you?

Now, in regards to burning a non-virgin daughter (by your failed parenthood since you caused her to sin) and considering you don't hear Word from the Lord, let us see what Lord Jesus does to those sinners.

John 8:7
                7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

John 8:11
                11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Uh-oh, he didn't even stone her! Is He disobeying the Law? Tell God to His face He sinned by not stoning her. Btw, Lord Jesus is sinless and followed the Law to be the perfect sacrificial Lamb, so apparently, not stoning her was not a sin.

Per your lovely wife, here is a Biblical command: Ephesians 5:28-31

So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that loveth his wife loveth himself.
                For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:
                For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.
                For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.If you want to sell your wife, then sell yourself as well, ye are one flesh, love her as you love yourself, has the Lord sold His church? If not, don't do that to your wife, for you would be disobeying a command from the Bible.
                Now, how does God see us as a whole?
                Galatians 3:28
                There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slavenor free,there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
                What does God say to those that dishonor His body?
                1 Corinthians 3:16-17
                Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
                In case you remarried, I'm sure you know that unless she or you cheated, you have no right to divorce her, and if you remarry without your spouse dying, you are sinning of adultery, which is sexual immorality.
                The Lord shine His light upon you, that you may receive revelation on His will, that you may hear His voice and thus obey His instructions.

Comment

Working...
                X