X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hallelujah! Trump Won!

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
    Donald Trump Jr. tweeted today asking his father to wage total war against the Democrat threat to democracy. I agree, but it isn't just for President Trump to fight--it is up to all of us.

Total war is the demand of the hour. We must put an end to the attitude that we have also seen: Wash my back, but don’t get me wet! The danger facing us is enormous. The efforts we take to meet it must be just as enormous. The time has come to remove the kid gloves and use our fists. We can no longer make only partial and careless use of our war potential. We must use our full resources, as quickly and thoroughly as it is organizationally and practically possible. Unnecessary concern is wholly out of place. The danger faces us all, and we must all do our share. Those who today do not understand that will thank us tomorrow on bended knees that we courageously and firmly took on the task.

I ask you: Do you want total war? If necessary, do you want a war more total and radical than anything that we can even yet imagine?

Now, people, rise up, and let the storm break loose!
    I shall be doing my utter utmost to wage war, and at the charity where I eathelp with my family I've now urged some people to send their thoughts and prayers to our President. It's more than anyone can do.

Luke 24:38
    And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?

It is also interesting how this verse shows without any ambiguity that the heart not the brain is the cognitive organ, sorry for the off-topic but I am and shall always be first and foremost an expert in Creation science!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
      Luke 24:38
      And he said unto them, Why are ye troubled? and why do thoughts arise in your hearts?
      A short tale
      Glad to help
      Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

I think this is all part of God's plan. He is in fact exending the Trump reign by 4 more years, but from 2024 to 2028, when Trump stands again as a Presidential candidate. Biden will be a mere seat warmer for his term as the Supreme Court and the Senate will not let him do any of the crazy unAmerican and unChristian things he is planning. If Biden does slip a few things through, President Trump will be able to undo them from 2024.

Phil
        58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ander View Post
          I think this is all part of God's plan. He is in fact exending the Trump reign by 4 more years, but from 2024 to 2028, when Trump stands again as a Presidential candidate. Biden will be a mere seat warmer for his term as the Supreme Court and the Senate will not let him do any of the crazy unAmerican and unChristian things he is planning. If Biden does slip a few things through, President Trump will be able to undo them from 2024.

Phil

Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Michael Flynn, probably the most patriotic military man in US history (only Oliver North comes close), has retweeted the following announcement from conservative group We the People:

We the People Convention

WTPC Calls for President to Invoke Limited Martial Law to Hold New Election, in Full Page Washington Times Ad, if Legislators, Courts and Congress Do Not Follow the Constitution

As their press release points out, martial law is better than civil war. They go on to say:

We the People must not and WILL NOT cede our exclusive Constitutional right to elect our Representatives to judges, lawyers, courts, Governors, Secretary’s of State, Congress, corrupt election officials and local politicians, the corrupt media - or Leftist threats of violence! It is OUR EXCLUSIVE RIGHT to decide our Representatives not theirs! Therefore, We the People MUST demand a NEW and fair national vote, a vote that all Americans can trust and live by regardless of the winner! Without a fair vote, we fear, with good reason, the threat of a shooting civil war is imminent. Gun sales are at an all time high and 40% are first time gun owners looking to defend themselves, their property, and their rights. Therefore, Mr. President you must act now before there is no peaceful way left to preserve our Union.

I highly recommend reading the entire press release. It's a real eye opener into the level of dedication to our Constitution that we see in today's Republican Party.
            The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

I found a great picture of the heroic Gen. Flynn:

The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
                I found a great picture of the heroic Gen. Flynn:

Oh, what a lovely photo of that charming General Flynn, dear Brother Now! Indeed, the General is heroic; my word, yes indeed. I give praise to Almighty for General Flynn's bravery, especially in revealing so much of the Demonrat corruption that has taken place in a very foolish attempt to remove our beloved President Trump from the White House. Why, some people are so thrilled with the work that the General is doing, that they have suggested that he, too, should consider running in the 2024 election.

But, just as we have an unfathomable number of valiant supporters for Michael Flynn, there are also some pathetic, LIE-beral people who will do anything they can to stand in his way, as you shall see below. Regardless of their nonsense, they will be defeated. We have nothing to fear, because we know that the victory is undeniably certified by the .

II Corinthians 2:14 "Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place."
                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

The results of the Arizona recount are in. This was the 5th recount in that state.

This recount cost $6 million. One would think that for $6 million tax payers would get something for their money. This recount, like the others, refused to address the obvious fraud. That fraud is no Democrat in recent history has won Arizona. Biden winning the state by 75,000 votes has to mean the votes were wrongly counted. The job of a firm paid $6 million is to find out where the vote counting got off the track and wrongly named Biden the winner. Instead, this company just restated what the other four recounts had said, "We could not find anything wrong." That is outrageous.

What needs to happen now in Arizona is another recount. But, this recount needs to be honest, done by a firm that digs down deep in the data and finds the mistake. Our country cannot to through this time and time again and hear only that, "... everything looks OK." It is impossible the state went for Biden. Let's find out where the skeletons are.

Five takeaways from Arizona's audit results | TheHill
                  Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

No smoke without fire. And 5 recounts is a lot of smoke. Time to set off a giant blaze and start over.
                    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                      No smoke without fire. And 5 recounts is a lot of smoke. Time to set off a giant blaze and start over.
                      Oh, yes, indeed; goodness, this is very true, dear Brother Dr. Toole. It is easy to see how the Demonrats are panicking terribly now. They know that the truth will be found very soon. Why, they are hoping that this last re-count will settle things, but yet they are throwing distractions at patriots — with disgraceful nonsense such as this:
                      Attached Files
                      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Handy Hint

Before sitting down, always remember to check for unexpected items.
                        Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 12-18-2021, 12:22 PM.

Comment

A new poll shows Trump is more popular in Iowa than he has ever been. He is coming to Iowa soon to give a speech so the entire state is buzzing.

I called my contact in Trump's campaign to ask if Trump would be visiting some places around the state, shaking a few hands in coffee shops. I learned something a little discouraging.

It turns out Trump does not really like being in Iowa. He hates the smell of our factory hog farms. He tells drivers to detour away from the farms. I don't know what to do about this. Maybe we can persuade him to come if he is always located upwind.

Donald Trump earns his highest favorability marks in any Iowa Poll (desmoinesregister.com)
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                            It turns out Trump does not really like being in Iowa. He hates the smell of our factory hog farms. He tells drivers to detour away from the farms. I don't know what to do about this. Maybe we can persuade him to come if he is always located upwind.

Donald Trump earns his highest favorability marks in any Iowa Poll (desmoinesregister.com)
                            Despite the unsavory situation of the farms, I have no doubt that our dear President Trump will make his way to Iowa, dear Brother Mayor Hold. Just knowing that so many people here love him so much should be more than enough to bring him back to us. Why, once he starts reminiscing about how nicely he's been treated here before, it's only a matter of time before he brings his charming smile to us — once again!

Last edited by Isabella White; 10-04-2021, 11:24 PM. Reason: Corrected a misplaced modifier
                            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Working...
                            X