X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi everyone

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
    Please be aware that we cannot suggest you in any way that is ok to buy a wife, because it is against the law and we have to abide by the law according to the Bible.

We can, in the other hand, point that the Bible is perfectly fine with buying a wife and that the desires of said wife is nothing to worry about. But that again, is only applicable IRL if, and only if, that does not contradicts the law of the land you live in.
    Nah lol I was interested in a 1000 shekels of silver because of Song of Songs 8
    I love the lord

Comment

Originally posted by Wavington View Post
      Nah lol I was interested in a 1000 shekels of silver because of Song of Songs 8

So do you agree that buying a wife is ok with the Lord?
      1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
        So do you agree that buying a wife is ok with the Lord?
        Absolutely
        I love the lord

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
          Thank you, Miss Wavington, but I am afraid that I do not recognize any verse of Holy Scripture with those words in Galatians, Chapter 5. You have not provided the actual verse number from the fifth chapter of the Book of Galatians. I should also stress, once again, that at , we follow and study the and only the . We do not use, not do we approve of, any watered-down translations of the . We do not cherry-pick our favorite verses, whilst leaving out the very important ones that might not be pretty or popular. We know that our expects us to study and teach ALL of the as we hold high the -stained banner of His Righteous Redemption and Salvation.

II Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness".

Perhaps you would care to re-supply us with the correct reference to your favorite Scripture verse. I'm sure our many followers will be delighted to learn of this.

Thanking you in advance, I remain,
          Sincerely, Isabella W.
          Is my favorite place to be.
          -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
          -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
          -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vengeance Puriel View Post
            Is my favorite place to be.
            Oh, that's so nice to know, Miss Puriel; I thank you kindly for that bit of fascinating information. I do hope that you are truly saved and serving the , as your one-and-only , forsaking sin and temptation, especially the homersexualistic type. I'm wondering if there is a particular verse of Holy Scripture from the that has particular significance to you, and if you would like to share it with the followers of ?

May the richly bless you, Dear.
            Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
            Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
              Oh, that's so nice to know, Mister Puriel; I thank you kindly for that bit of fascinating information. I do hope that you are truly saved and serving the , as your one-and-only , forsaking sin and temptation, especially the homersexualistic type. I'm wondering if there is a particular verse of Holy Scripture from the that has particular significance to you, and if you would like to share it with the followers of ?

May he richly bless you, Dear.
              Sincerely, Isabella W.
              Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
              -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
              -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
              -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

Working...
              X