X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Denominations Break Up, Church Property Must Go to the Christians

I hate to be the person predicting doom, but I will not be surprised if lightning or tornados take out some members of the South Carolina Supreme Court.

The Episcopalian denomination left Christianity years ago when it started to host homer weddings. That the denomination is no longer Christian is a no brainer.

To their credit, there were Episcopalians who would have no part in the sin and split off. They had been paying for fixing leaking roofs and toilets that ran over. They owned the property. They kicked out the sinners.

For some reason the sinful party in all of this, the national Episcopal Church, put up resistance and now won in the State Supreme Court. The court allowed the sinners to steal property from its rightful owners, the Christians.

Mark my words, God will get His revenge.

South Carolina church properties returned to The Episcopal Church | U.S. News (christianpost.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: When Denominations Break Up, Church Property Must Go to the Christians

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    ...Mark my words, God will get His revenge...
    Until then, lawyers are going to make huge bank, because unraveling that decision shows something to offend everybody.

tl;dr read what you're signing

Comment

Re: When Denominations Break Up, Church Property Must Go to the Christians

Both the Yale and Harvard Schools of Divinity are now holding "services" for non-Christian religions. Graduates from these heathen schools will become licensed preachers.

When they are called to some church and change it to Pagan, are all the past tithes to be given to the flowers-in-the-hair harlots? We need laws protecting Christians.

Yale Divinity School hosts first-ever non-Christian service | U.S. News (christianpost.com)
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
      X