X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Lavender Graduation"?! Are you kidding me?

For years now, homosexual sinners have been insisting that members of their perverted persuasion are "born that way" and that they, the perverts, don't "recruit" to get members. (Of course, since they can't reproduce naturally, how else are they going to increase their numbers?)

Well, today I have learned that they not just recruit, but they educate, train and celebrate those who complete their certified coursework on how to be Gay.

It seems that there are so-called "Lavender Graduations" at major universities across our country. We need to get Federal, State and local legislators to stamp this out and we need the Supreme Court to criminalize it in the extreme.

Lavender Graduation is an annual graduation ceremony conducted at universities to honor LGBT students and acknowledge their accomplishments and contributions. It was created by Ronni Sanlo, a lesbian keynote speaker in LGBT communities Lavender Graduation is an informal complement to an institution's formal commencement ceremony, rather than a replacement.

This is wrong on so many levels, not the least of which is the fact that our dear Sister in Christ, Sister Basilissa, loves the color purple. I am more of a fuchsia fan myself, but you just know the Gays are coming for that color as well. Mostly, of course, they are coming for our children, our guns and our right to worship Jesus.

His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Re: "Lavender Graduation"?! Are you kidding me?

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    It seems that there are so-called "Lavender Graduations" at major universities across our country. We need to get Federal, State and local legislators to stamp this out and we need the Supreme Court to criminalize it in the extreme.
    Lavender Graduation is an annual graduation ceremony conducted at universities to honor LGBT students
    You are right on top of the current problems in our country, Sister Handmaiden. Freehold City Government also knows well the threat of the color lavender. I consider it so dangerous in promoting homerism that years ago I started requiring review of swatches of colors people planned to use when painting their homes. The purpose remains to prevent the color lavender from being displayed to the general public on homes in Christian Freehold.

I'm proud not a single house in Freehold is painted lavender. Some have tried to sneak it into the paint scheme by using it on trim. A big NO to that.

Public Notice: Paint Swatch Inspection - The Landover Baptist Church Forum
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Wikipedia
      In Sanlo's early educational career, she attended Hebrew school and Jewish youth groups throughout her high school years at Miami Norland Senior High School.

I'm not surprised by this, Sister Handy. The secular university system is nothing more than a Cultural Marxist brainwashing machine. All the kids that go in come out queer, feminist, and black supremacist.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

This is what happens when prayer is taken out of school. God is very clear on this topic but without reading The Bible, or being advised by a Pastor coming in to lead prayer each day, other "opinions" can proliferate. When pupils reach college, they put those opinions to work. No wonder they start obsessing over this Lavender stuff.

Another factor is the removal of critical thinking from the syllabus. How can anyone compare an opinion, or a position someone presents in a debate, with God's requirements? The means to do that no longer exists for them! Nothing that disagrees with God can be true – but there could be things God has not mentioned where an opinion could be formed. If that opinion contradicted something else God has revealed then it would be wrong but there's no way to confirm that one way or the other. After this Lavender Graduation, of course the nonsense they've come up with gets cemented in place. God is not interested in how we identify ourselves, He's interested in what we do. By choosing an identity for oneself, regardless of how anyone else identifies that person, God's standard is challenged and another life is ruined.

Comment

Working...
        X