X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proper Christmas Gifts For Christian Children

My friends,

I'm not much for giving material gifts at Christmas time, as we all know the gift of Salvation from Jesus Christ is more than any of us deserve as filthy sinners. But it's also a wonderous time for children, and I don't have a problem with a little special something for a good child that serves Jesus, provided the gift is Biblical and wholesome.

I have found and ordered the gifts for the Porter grandchildren this season in these wonderful pajamas created by a Christian mother and inspired by Scripture, praise Jesus!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gettherapynow-729447.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	1928688

Click image for larger version

Name:	armor_of_god_pjs.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	1928689

Ephesians 6:10-18 "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;"

I cannot wait to see the glee on their young faces Christmas morning when they open these gifts. Their sleepwear has always been somewhat bland, in solid colors or plaids. But only because the alternative was filthy garments pimped by the homosexual agenda such as "Teletubbies", "Tickle Me Elmo" or "Justin Bieber" prints. Garments that could only cause nightmares of wicked sin for the youngsters.

Now they can sleep well as soldiers for God.

Proverbs 3:24 "When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet."

I can think of nothing more comforting than a True Christian™ father having the nightly Bible Study and prayers, and then helping the tots into their pajamas for God before they rest their head on their Faith pillows.

Share your ideas and plans for Godly gifts here!

In Christ
    Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Re: Proper Christmas Gifts For Christian Children

This looks like a wonderful gift idea!

Except -oh I hate to be negative- but I am somewhat concerned that the clothing lacks protective measures to prevent children from touching themselves.

It looks like it would be very easy for them to access their naughty bits, and I can't help but think a better product would be an actual suit of metal armor for kids to wear to bed, embroidered with Bible verses.
    sigpic
    The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
    - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

I must admit that I am a bit lazy when it comes to the Christmas shopping, I don't use much imagination and just search for Christian Toys on the internet. This year I have got the children different Biblical figures to play with. They have Jesus, the wise men and I think the other one might be Abraham,

YIC

Jack
      Attached Files
      Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post
        I must admit that I am a bit lazy when it comes to the Christmas shopping, I don't use much imagination and just search for Christian Toys on the internet. This year I have got the children different Biblical figures to play with. They have Jesus, the wise men and I think the other one might be Abraham,

YIC

Jack
        Wonderful figurines, my Brother. I especially like the carving of Abraham. Looks like it has a good sturdy base. I might even purchase one myself for the dashboard of the Buick. Thanks!

In Christ
        Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

How adorable! My husband and I don't usually give gifts to our children at Christmas, apart from a KJV 1611 Bible, but I think this year we've found the exception! Our little ones will love these!
          1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack O'fagan View Post

YIC

Jack
            What wonderful gifts you have there Brother O'Fagan. Can you please send me a PM with the link to giant Abraham eraser. I would like to order 2 Abraham's for my son Tater. Does it fit on top of a #2 pencil?
            sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

An excellent gift idea for this year. It reminds me of the gift I bought last year for my little one.
              Matthew 10:34
              Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

For girls: a Chastity Belt is a very appropriate Christmas gift.
                Recovering Catholic.

Helping restore the "bully" to the "bully pulpit"

Aspiring to be God's Bouncer..

Comment

Get your kid a lawn mower and teach him how to do some work. If you have a girl I have no idea what you would get her other than a girl's computer.
                  May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

My kids are getting lessons in giving. 75% of their earned income is going to the Pastors Relief Fund' to offset expenses incurred during outreach missions to Vegas.
                    Since none of them file income taxes, I'll take the write off on my taxes and teach them how filing taxes can result in positive cash flow.
                    Glory to Jesus for His gifts to all men who follow His path.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                    X