X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls, Sending Out A Valentine's Day Card Is Like ASKING TO GET RAPED!

Valentine's Day - A Holiday for Whores, Sluts and Wannabe Rape-Victims!

Friends,

I'm not going to mince my words here: Young girls who send out Valentine's Day Cards are just asking to get raped!

Not only that, but they FULLY DESERVE ALL THEY GET for acting like filthy little sluts!

I don't know about you, but in MY day it was THE MAN who did all the chasing, letting the girl know he was interested in courting her, and asking her father's permission to court his prospective spouse. The girl ALWAYS knew her place, and how to act.

The girl NEVER did ANY chasing, not like the attention whores and sluts that are around today.

And then we get this so-called Holiday, where girls send cards practically THROWING THEMSELVES AT BOYS - A Holiday for Wannabe Rape Victims, that's what I call it!

It is day when young girls send out smutty cards to boys THEY like, trying to get THEIR attention like filthy little whores, and then they cry when they get the attention they wanted all along? I never understand the mentality of the 'rape victim' What do you expect if you send out a Card letting a man know you are offering yourself to him on a platter like that?

Yes, a Valentine's Card is just an open invitation to the boy, that you want to be drugged and date-raped! It's like painting a HUGE red 'X' on your forehead, and crying "I'm a dumb slut whore! Rape me! Rape me! Rape me!"

That's the TRUTH of it - Sending a Valentine's Card to a boy is just giving him an OPEN INVITATION to rape you! You are letting him know you are an "EASY LAY" - an attention whore and a braindead slut, and I really have NO SYMPATHY when he rapes you! You wanted his attention - then you GOT IT! You play, you pay!

Just read THIS article on the links between Valentine's Day and Rape-Victims -

Be wary of Valentine’s Day date rape boom

Today as many celebrate love or intensify their search for it, experts are encouraging the exercise of caution in light of Valentine’s Day rape statistics.

Numbers show the evening of Feb. 14 to be a “boom season” for sexual predators.

Turns out the biggest threat is not from strangers.

In Taiwan, date rape accounts for 65 percent of all reported female sexual assault cases. Of those, a full 40 percent of victims say they were assaulted by their boyfriend.

While most victims are below the age of 18, Taipei’s oldest victim this year was an 81-year-old woman.

According to a research report, Taiwan has 3,000 reported sexual assault cases each year. But since victims often do not report the crime, researchers estimate an actual number of about 15,000 cases per year, many of them being date rape.

In the past 10 years, the age of victims has ranged for the most part between 18 and 29.

Of the 203 reported cases in Taipei last year, 36.5 percent allegedly occurred in the home of the perpetrator. Next were hotels and motels.
    The development of Internet has also brought a new dynamic to dating — and consequently to date rape. The rate of sexual crime resulting from Internet encounters is on the rise.

An analysis of the relationship between rape victims and their alleged perpetrators showed that most commonly, the parties were initially friends, classmates, or even boyfriend and girlfriend, but had known each other for less than six months.

The study lists hatred, anger and sexual desire as rapists’ key motivating factors.

Alcohol consumption may also play a role, as 50 percent of sexual assault perpetrators had been drinking. Thirty percent of victims say they were also imbibing.

Eighty-five percent of Taiwan’s rape cases do not involve a weapon. Instead, perpetrators used persuasion, threats, physical force, or drugs.
    For their part, as many as 90 percent of victims tolerate the assault and do not dare report it to authorities. The top reason for this is a perceived lack of physical evidence.
    That leaves only 10 percent of victims who go to the hospital, where authorities can collect forensic evidence as soon after the assault as possible.

Re: Girls, Sending Out A Valentine's Day Card Is Like ASKING TO GET RAPED!

Brother Percy, reading that article turned my stomach. Here we are, well into the second decade of the 21st century, and stuff like that still goes on?

What kind of a man would do such a thing?

Honestly, having sex with a Taiwanese woman? How does a man even look at himself in the mirror after he's done something like that?
    WARNING:
    In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
    REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

It seems the women of today must have something very wrong with them if they actively seeking to get raped.

The last time I tried to tell a young woman she looked like a soon to be rape victim and that maybe she should stop being a whore for Satan and let me help Jesus enter her, her father punched me in the face! I was so shocked I knocked over an aisle in the toy section of the shop I was in.

Fortunately one of my close male friends is a member of the local constabulary and the Plymouth (Mutely branch) Baptist church so the fellow was arrested and with a bit of luck his daughter will be placed in care.

Posted via Mobile Device
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

With the valentines they sell these days, women are just asking for it.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Brother Percy I do so agree that these sluts deserve all that is coming to them

I, for one, will be carrying out the Lord's work to ensure that they get all they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by scotsbob View Post
            Brother Percy I do so agree that these sluts deserve all that is coming to them

I, for one, will be carrying out the Lord's work to ensure that they get all they deserve.
            Violence is not tolerated on this, God's favorite interweb forum. If you have rage issues, I suggest you get on your knees and start confessing your many despicable sins. God can deliver you from your anger and you can be freed from all emotions that stand in the way of obedience to the LORD.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

im a healthy man if i send out a valentines day card will i be raped?

Comment

Originally posted by the virgin of valor View Post
                im a healthy man if i send out a valentines day card will i be raped?
                Who would you send out a card to? A woman you aren't married to? How sick is that?

But to answer your question, in light of the posts you've made so far: undoubtedly.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                sigpic

Comment

You would think that parents would at least have the good sense to train their daughters to make sure a man has 50 shekels prior to sending him a Valentine's Day card.
                  WARNING:
                  In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
                  REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Umm, I'm actually surprised at what you're saying.
                    Sorry if I'm wrong but what I THINK you're saying is that the wimmins gotta stay in the kitchen? >.>
                    If that's true, then how can you call yourself a Christian?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheyral View Post
                      Sorry if I'm wrong but what I THINK you're saying is that the wimmins gotta stay in the kitchen? >.>
                      And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
                      Genesis 2:18

Man's gotta eat. The kitchen is the room most suited for that service.
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Hey Cheyral, I hope you realize Gandhi never said the words you're attributing to him in your signature file.

Boy, I'll bet you feel stupid now, don't you?

That's OK, I'd rather have you misquoting some little brown man from India than misinterpreting the Bible. Which you do seem prone to doing.
                        WARNING:

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
                          Brother Percy, reading that article turned my stomach. Here we are, well into the second decade of the 21st century, and stuff like that still goes on?

What kind of a man would do such a thing?

Honestly, having sex with a Taiwanese woman? How does a man even look at himself in the mirror after he's done something like that?
                          These men have no shame.
                          1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Try to stay with me on this one:

Christians must follow the Bible, yes?
                            Many Bible verses have clearly highlighted the position of women (Genesis 2:18 1 Corinthians 14:34 1 Corinthians 11:5 1 Timothy 2:13-15)

Therefore, Christians know that a woman's place is beneath men. See how that works?
                            1 Corinthians 14:34 Shut up and get back in the kitchen!

Comment

Originally posted by God'sAdoptedSon
                              So, sending a nice card to a girl I like is evil? Please help me understand, I thought that valentine's day was named after Saint Valentine, a man who promoted true, Christian love?
                              Son, you wouldn't know love if it bit you on your bottom (pardon my potty-mouth).

Why don't you head on over to the Introduction section and tell us all about yourself, your favorite Bible verse, what church you attend, and how you found ?

Chop chop, now!
                              1 Corinthians 11:3 | Ephesians 5:22
                              Now glorifying GOD on the Twitter! Follow me at @MrsPaddyMcIrish!

Comment

Working...
                              X