X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Teddy bears, stuffed animals, plush toys....SEX TOYS FROM SAT

I think he was refering to the use of the term "rocks" in your username.

To term "rocks" (with the meaning being "is good") comes from "Rock and Roll", the devil's jungle music. The term "Rock and Roll" was first a term meaning sexual intercourse. The rocking being thrusting. So your username is basically "The Bible thrusts during sexual intercourse". Do you see how that can cause misunderstandings?
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

I have found the Lyrics to what I can only describe as the most Satanic song of all time.

It's called "Me and my Teddy Bear" and I am continually having Nightmares since reading it

In the house next door to me
      a little boy lives there
      So far so good

At christmas time his santa claus
      brought him a teddy bear
      Here are the first signs of Demonic intent. Why does this dirty old Bearded man give gifts to a small Boy?
      I think we know

he loves that little teddy bear
      he's with him all day long
      Now it starts to get serious. The Boy is starting to have a fixation.

and the sweetest thing
      you'll ever hear
      is to hear him sing this song
      The only Songs this boy should be singing should be in Praise of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
      Does he not know that Jesus (temporarily) died for his Sins?

oh
      Me and my teddy bear
      have no troubles have no care
      Me and my teddy bear
      just play and play all day.
      Being a Good Christian is all about having worries and cares. He should certainly care that very soon he will be writhing around in agony in the deepest Pits of Hell.
      What about spending time in his Prayer Closet?

I love my teddy bear
      he has one eye and has no hair
      We have a Thread somewhere about Mongs and Crippers.

I love my teddy bear
      We play and play all day.

Every night he's with me
      when I climb up the stairs
      and by my bed he listens
      until I say my prayers.
      Of course he is. Watching, listening, waiting.
      This poor child is an innocent victim of Demons.

BAN THEM NOW BEFORE ANY MORE INNOCENT CHILDREN GET CAUGHT!!

Oh, me and my teddy bear
      have no trouble have no care
      Me and my teddy bear
      we play and play
      all day!
      I'm sorry, i have to go and lie down now.
      This is all too much...........

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
      being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post
        I have found the Lyrics to what I can only describe as the most Satanic song of all time.
        If children were given more Little Marcy records, like they were in my day, there would be a lot more reinforcement of good values.

This one was always one of my favorites; "Devil, Devil Go Away". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIOi9SFF1F0
        Attached Files

Comment

First off, I know I'll probably get banned for this, and frankly I don't care.
          Hello, I'm a confirmed methodist and I know already from reading a handful of your posts that I'm going straight to Hell for that and what I'm about to say. *All around the world Christians are stereotyped as a self-rightous, hypocritical, science hating people, and sites like this really aren't helping. *We need to wake up and take in modern ways if Christianity is to continue to prosper, every year less and less people are going to church, getting baptized, you get my point. * *Second, you may quote the bible very often, but are you reading and understanding what needs to be? *If not, here are a few quotes you should read:*
          1.“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12). *
          2.“A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult”
          3."Love thy neighbor."
          Please think about what I have said, and in summary, give peace a chance.*

Comment

Originally posted by Read, Dummy View Post
            *We need to wake up and take in modern ways if Christianity is to continue to prosper, every year less and less people are going to church, getting baptized, you get my point. *
            So you're saying we should ignore the Word of God in order to be more "modern"? You're placing modernness above what God requires of us for salvation. And you wonder why we say you are going to Hell?

*Second, you may quote the bible very often, but are you reading and understanding what needs to be? *If not, here are a few quotes you should read:*
            1.“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you (Matthew 7:12). *
            That's actually Matthew 7:1. Well, a bastardized version because those words aren't in my KJV! Anyways, Matthew 7:1-5 is about hypocritical judgment, not against judgment in itself. Read it, dummy.

2.“A fool shows his annoyance at once, but a prudent man overlooks an insult”
            Just like how you show your annoyance at us on your first post?

3."Love thy neighbor."
            A neighbor being a True Christian(tm). I love my fellow TC brothers and sisters. We know a neighbor can't be unsaved scum, since the Bible commands us to remain seperate from their kind.

2nd Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Originally posted by Read, Dummy View Post
              Please think about what I have said, and in summary, give peace a chance.
              I have only one thing to say to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIOi9SFF1F0

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Sheep McUinnean View Post
                I'm in some doubt. How fars does this go? What about sporting mascots like this?

Where do they come in on the Sin Scale?
                Though the straits be broad and narrow, we'll follow we will,Follow we will, Follow we will.Though the straits be broad and narrow, we'll follow we will,We will follow in the footsteps of our team.
                Follow follow, we will follow Rangers,Everywhere, anywhere,We will follow on,To Dundee, Hamilton, Aberdeen and back again,If they go to Dublin we will follow on.For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers,No not one, and there never shall be one,Celtic know all about their troubles,We will fight till the day is done.For there's not a team like the Glasgow Rangers,No not one, and there never shall be one!

Comment

Be gone homosexual demon!
                  Matthew:
                  5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                  5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                  10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                  10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                    We're too busy kicking balls, boy-o!

Comment

Originally posted by goodmorningglasggow View Post
                      We're too busy kicking balls, boy-o!
                      Why you Haggis muncher! I've just about had enough of you!
                      Matthew:
                      5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
                      5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
                      10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
                      10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                        Why you Haggis muncher! I've just about had enough of you!
                        Yet I don't care, nor do I eat haggis (which should not be capitalised. Haggis is not a person. If he was, - and I'm assuming it would be a "he", as sheep intestines seem quite manly- he wouldn't like you anyway), as I am a vegetarian!

Avast!

Comment

Haggis is not a person. If he was, - and I'm assuming it would be a "he", as sheep intestines seem quite manly- he wouldn't like you anyway
                          Mr. Gasglow, it is very important that you show respect toward our Male Church Elders, such as Brother Mayfield. If you would only listen to him and follow his good example, you might win God's favor....and, more immediately, not be banned from these boards forever.

You are playing a dangerous game.

John 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
                          John 11:8 According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mistress Cookie View Post
                            Mr. Gasglow, it is very important that you show respect toward our Male Church Elders, such as Brother Mayfield. If you would only listen to him and follow his good example, you might win God's favor....and, more immediately, not be banned from these boards forever.

You are playing a dangerous game.

John 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
                            John 11:8 According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear unto this day.

While I respectfully acknowledge your comment, I have two points:

1) It's Mrs. Campbell, actually. I own a womb.
                            2) Respect works both ways. I shall be less rude when he accuses me of "munching" less haggis.
                            3) Russian Roulette is a dangerous game. This doesn't even toe the line.

Comment

While I respectfully acknowledge your comment, I have two points:

1) It's Mrs. Campbell, actually. I own a womb.
                              2) Respect works both ways. I shall be less rude when he accuses me of "munching" less haggis.
                              3) Russian Roulette is a dangerous game. This doesn't even toe the line.
                              Welcome to infractionville, next stop, well, next stop is hell.
                              Matthew:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Talitha View Post

It's called "Me and my Teddy Bear" and I am continually having Nightmares since reading it

Of course he is. Watching, listening, waiting.
                                This poor child is an innocent victim of Demons.

BAN THEM NOW BEFORE ANY MORE INNOCENT CHILDREN GET CAUGHT!!
                                When I was a little boy, my parents -- who weren't yet Saved©, though I was reading my Bible every day -- bought me a Teddy Ruxpin. You know, the one you could put cassette tapes into, and it would move its mouth and arms?

Well, Teddy had issues. Kept eating tapes of any Bible stories I put in. Since I wasn't too interested in the evil stories of perversion that came with Teddy -- things like "Heather Has Two Mommies" and "King and King" (a new release for Teddy Ruxpin), the ONLY sorts of tapes that he wouldn't eat -- I just took the batteries out and put him beside my bed.

Every night, Teddy would sit on the nightstand, glaring at me.

Sometimes I'd wake up in the middle of the night, and he would be right next to me on the pillow, whispering things I couldn't quite understand. I didn't know how he could be, since there was no tape, and he had no batteries. Of course, he stopped right when I woke up, and then wouldn't say anything else.

More and more often, I would remember bizarre dreams about pentagrams and torches and chains and men doing odd things to a woman, who they then left bleeding on a fancy stone table. The woman looked a lot like my science teacher's college-age Teacher's Assistant, Miss Jacobs.

Miss Jacobs was very pretty, but she didn't like me. She said I was "brainwashed" and a "Jesus freak" because I liked to read the Bible and wouldn't buy that "millions of years" nonsense the teacher always spouted. She always flaunted her figure when she leaned over my desk, too, just to tease me. Harlot! I told her what God thought of her sluttery, and she just laughed at me. She hated God, and I bet He hated her, too.

I told my mother about what Teddy was doing; she said I was just having nightmares, and that I'd like Teddy better if he slept in bed with me. She said he'd make the nightmares go away. She tucked him in with me that night.

Well, once the light was out, I put Teddy back on the table, watching him closely until I fell asleep. I may have only been 14 4 and a half years old, but I knew he was evil.

At three in the morning, I was awakened . . . Teddy was kicking me in the head for telling on him!

Now, granted, it didn't hurt much, since he was made of polyfill. But it was still pretty disturbing to be attacked by a Teddy Ruxpin! And the things he was saying that he'd do to my mother, the same things he said he'd been out doing to the beautiful, frigid and unloving Miss Jacobs! How could he?

I mean, a Teddy Ruxpin isn't even anatomically correct . . . And how could he hold a straight razor?

I grabbed Teddy and carried him downstairs, shoving him headfirst into the blender and turning it on. My mother came downstairs just as Teddy's mechanical parts caught in the blade, making a horrible noise.

Mom was mad at me for weeks after I broke her blender. I was grounded for two whole months.

She said it would have been only a week if I would just admit that I had thrown raw meat and Dad's razor into the blender with Teddy. But I didn't, honest! Maybe they were already in the blender. Teddy probably put them there to get me in trouble. Like the time he had slashed Miss Jacobs' tires and left the broken knife under my bed; I found it before my Mom did, though, and got rid of it.

When I got to school the next day, they said Miss Jacobs had left town unexpectedly. She never did come back.

Somehow, I don't think she will.
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X