X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian Marriage Under Attack!!!

We need President Trump, Vice President Pence, Pence's motherwife and all other committed Christians to rise up against this slander of God's Word and God's Plan for American Families!

Trump has been warning us against the Fake News Liebral Press. He wants to curtail their freedoms to print seditious libel against him. Now, the leftist press is rising up against God and endangering the bedrock of human society!

Read this story, but only AFTER an hour of prayer. Make certain to have your Pastor on speed dial and get ready to protest.

"Gay marriage will come, as will other reproductive rights, and these Bible believers will adapt to the change as they have others: reluctantly, slowly and with angry protests, but in the end accepting it, and perhaps even insisting that it was God’s will all along."

You better believe there will be anger and outrage! And we here at Landover Baptist Church will NEVER accept the idea that The Lord God Almighty, The God Of Abraham, The Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords and King of Kings, gave an ounce of acceptance to any of these immoral practices.

The God that we acknowledge is an unchanging God. His Word was and ever will be the same, perfect and complete, as He, Himself.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

There are no options for wiping out Biblical standards. You cannot have God without His Holy Word. Without the Bible, God is a vague concept, not a concrete persona who is the original source and prime agent of the universe. His words are His being and His being is in His actions.

A voiceless God cannot act. Ignore His Word and you will find not find Him in the silence.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Re: Christian Marriage Under Attack!!!

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    We need President Trump, Vice President Pence, Pence's motherwife and all other committed Christians to rise up against this slander of God's Word and God's Plan for American Families!

Trump has been warning us against the Fake News Liebral Press. He wants to curtail their freedoms to print seditious libel against him. Now, the leftist press is rising up against God and endangering the bedrock of human society!

Read this story, but only AFTER an hour of prayer. Make certain to have your Pastor on speed dial and get ready to protest.

"Gay marriage will come, as will other reproductive rights, and these Bible believers will adapt to the change as they have others: reluctantly, slowly and with angry protests, but in the end accepting it, and perhaps even insisting that it was God’s will all along."

You better believe there will be anger and outrage! And we here at Landover Baptist Church will NEVER accept the idea that The Lord God Almighty, The God Of Abraham, The Alpha and Omega, Jesus Christ, Lord of Lords and King of Kings, gave an ounce of acceptance to any of these immoral practices.

The God that we acknowledge is an unchanging God. His Word was and ever will be the same, perfect and complete, as He, Himself.

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

There are no options for wiping out Biblical standards. You cannot have God without His Holy Word. Without the Bible, God is a vague concept, not a concrete persona who is the original source and prime agent of the universe. His words are His being and His being is in His actions.

A voiceless God cannot act. Ignore His Word and you will find not find Him in the silence.
    The LORD tells us marriage is between one man and one woman (Genesis 2:24), one man and his wives (Genesis 4:19; 26:34; 31:17; Exodus 21:10; Deuteronomy 21:15; Judges 8:30; 1 Samuel 1:1-2; 1 Chronicles 4:5), one man and his wives and his concubines (Genesis 25:6; 1 Kings 11:2-3; 2 Chronicles 11:21), one man and his wife and her property (Genesis 16:1-4), one man and his brother's widow (Genesis 38:6-10), one man and the woman he rapes (Deuteronomy 22:28-29), one man who is a soldier for the LORD and his prisoners of war (Numbers 31: 1-18; Deuteronomy 21:11-14), one man and the child slave his father purchases at a fair price (Exodus 21:7-11). Not in one instance does the LORD even imply doing gay stuff is okay, much less having that gay stuff blessed in a church and calling it "Marriage." Anyone who suggests so is a willing dupe of Satan.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

"...let me tell you a secret about Bible believers that I know because I was one. Most don’t actually read their Bibles."

What this Heathen can't seem to comprehend is that those 'Christians' that pick and choose what's 'nice-sounding' in the Bible aren't TRUE CHRISTIANS™. The article goes through everything in the bible we ACTUAL Christians already have studied and accepted about the laws of marriage, rape, and consent in the Bible. These wishy-washy, so-called 'literalists' don't actually take the Bible SERIOUSLY and shouldn't be considered God's chosen.They are the reason why people like this GAY SATANIST BABYKILLER think of us in such a negative light. If only there were more people who actually represented the true beliefs of True Christians... THEN we wouldn't have had Gay Marriage legalized in this god-given country.
      NOTE: Despite similarities in likeness and name, I am NOT famous Evangelist speaker Jack Redmond. That is a DIFFERENT Jack Redmond.

Comment

How does gay marriage attack Christian marriage though? Just people living their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutman03 View Post
          How does gay marriage attack Christian marriage though? Just people living their lives.
          The real question is how doesn't it. Think about it.
          1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
            The real question is how doesn't it. Think about it.
            They seriously don't do anything. They were oppressed and ridiculed and most of them are the nicest people you'll ever meet.

Comment

They were oppressed and ridiculed and most of them are the nicest people you'll ever meet.
              Homer marriage is a sin. When it is made legal it represents a mockery of the kind of marriage Jesus approves of.

Trying to claim homer marriage does not affect traditional Biblical versions of marriage is ridiculous. The reason there are so many divorces is because homers are ridiculing Biblical marriage, that between one man and one woman.

Homer marriage is a dangerous threat to traditional marriage.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

They seriously don't do anything. They were oppressed and ridiculed and most of them are the nicest people you'll ever meet.
                Oh I beg to differ, Missy. I have been around many homers in my life and they can be some of the cattiest and most vindictive people in the world. They’re oppressed because they have turned away from the natural affection with which they were born. I have seen them wearing t shirts reading “Come destroy families with me” and other hateful slogans. I love the homer race and I have been laying hands on them for years.

The simple fact is that they are given over to reprobate minds and only love can penetrate them. Sometimes my love can do so. Other times not.

It is truly something for which I spend time on my knees. May the Lord see fit to restore real marriage laws in our godless country.
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                  Oh I beg to differ, Missy. I have been around many homers in my life and they can be some of the cattiest and most vindictive people in the world. They’re oppressed because they have turned away from the natural affection with which they were born. I have seen them wearing t shirts reading “Come destroy families with me” and other hateful slogans. I love the homer race and I have been laying hands on them for years.

The simple fact is that they are given over to reprobate minds and only love can penetrate them. Sometimes my love can do so. Other times not.

It is truly something for which I spend time on my knees. May the Lord see fit to restore real marriage laws in our godless country.
                  Then we have met people with very different personalities. Two of my friends are gay, great people. Met strangers who were gay. Most of them kind, others not so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X