X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Needs Tariff Ideas

I was so pleased to read President Trump has raised the tariff on all goods coming from Mexico. He is blocking goods from the country of yellow people, China, and now from brown people, Mexico.

It is apparent he is going to use the tariff weapon to right many wrongs. My thinking is he would appreciate more ideas on where he might levy new ones. I have suggestions. Others here at LBC may have some too.

1.) It really bugs me when foreign countries send entertainment to the U.S.A. that mock Jesus. We need a tariff on all media which carries the name "Monty Python."

2.) All goods from Hindu and Muslim countries. Our Dollar stores are stocked wall to wall with stuff from God mocking countries. This has to stop.

3. All Buddha statues. For some reason people are using these as lawn ornaments. This fat and fake god needs a tariff.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Trump Needs Tariff Ideas

We should establish a tariff on marriage and having children. Once we do away with abortion completely, women will be popping out babies all over the place, so we could capitalize on that. Each baby is a brick in Donald's wall.

Women will then have a right to choose: between safety at our borders or the constant flow of illegals to rape our women and steal our jobs. Of course, Canadians don't want our jobs since they're lazy, but they do want American women since Canuck females are all the time saying "ehh" and other funny great white north things.

Beauty.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      1.) It really bugs me when foreign countries send entertainment to the U.S.A. that mock Jesus. We need a tariff on all media which carries the name "Monty Python."
      Monty Python is an evil man. He should be in jail.

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      2.) All goods from Hindu and Muslim countries. Our Dollar stores are stocked wall to wall with stuff from God mocking countries. This has to stop.
      Don't forget the oil, Mr. Mayor! The liberals can't explain where it came from without resorting to their asinine "fossil record" theory, because it was clearly placed there by God. Therefore, ALL oil, no matter what country it happens to be under, belongs to His followers, i.e. us. The Muslim scum has no claim to that oil. They are selling our own property back to us and profiting off of it like common thieves. Donald needs to put a stop to this.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Our God-sent President is doing such excellent work of the job that Almighty gave to him, It warms my old heart to see him taking such control and authority, after years of that wishy-washy, ineffective, overly-sensitive, heels-dragging Obummer in Office. Now, next week in the UK should be very productive and beneficial to us here in . I am sure our Godly President will do us all so very proud!
        A blessed day to all,
        Sincerely, Isabella W.
        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

What has always bugged me is Chinese restaurants. There are so many of them. But, if every Chinese restaurant in the U.S. closed tomorrow not one single person would go hungry. They would just go elsewhere.

Wouldn't it dampen China's power over the U.S. if Trump slapped a big tariff on Chinese restaurants? The odd looking people who work there would be shocked. Yellow people would stop going there because the prices would be higher. They would learn to eat with a knife and fork like civilized people instead of those tiny boards they use.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Forgive me if Trump has already explained this to everyone, but if he puts tariffs on everyone else then he can lower taxes for (real) Americans. That's free money for the good guys! I say full steam ahead on that policy. If Europeans (and Californians) love high taxes so much then let's give them what they want.
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

The first thing I heard from the whining MSM was that avocados were going to cost more - because they didn't know wht to do without their "avocado toast". Once again, LIEberal elites and coastal hipsters are the only ones that would even think of putting avocados on toast - the rest of us put American butter on our toast. I say put a 100% tariff on avocados.

What ever happened to all those LIEberals that promised to leave the US if Trump was elected? Near as I can tell they are still here. I propose that for every Hellywood elite that leaves the country for Venezuela we permit one illegal to stay (as long as the swear allegiance to Trump).

The rest of the illegals the sneak across our border should be shipped to Puerto Rico - that should put a stop to the caravans.
              Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
              brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
              ...and get off my lawn
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X