X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serial Killer Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian in Heaven with Jesus

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
    Amen, a true testimony of the healing power of JESUS!

Yes, Brother Jeff did commit homosexual acts with teenage boys whom he enjoyed drugging, torturing, photographing, raping, emasculating and freezing, but GOD saw past all of that, and redeemed Him as one of His own!

And let's face it: In the end Dahmer was removing gays from the Earth, which means he was doing something right. After all, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

I know a lot of the actions he engaged in were wrong, but I can't help but feel True Christian pride in Dahmer's willingness to rid us of the queers. I feel much of the same pride regarding John Wayne Gacy, for his attempt to exterminate the "punks and queers" of our planet! Is that so bad?

The Lord works in mysterious ways!
    Brother Jeff is in Heaven polishing his shield and sharpening his sword getting ready for the rapture when he will come back to battle the demon hords (unsaved commy lieberals)

Praise Jesus!!

Comment

The important thing to remember here is that God's ways are not our ways. When he chose someone before the foundations of the Earth, the sins of that person mean nothing once the Holy Spirit quickens that sould and God brings them to Himself. Some might say, "What if God chose Brother Jeff before the foundations of the world, but then he died in his sins before the Holy Spirit worked in him, before God Saved(R) him?"

But you see, that didn't happen. God's plan has always been to Save(R) Jeffrey Dahmer. In fact, in view of God's omniscience, you'd have to agree that God knew about every homer Brother Jeff killed and ate. Perhaps there is a plan there that we do not know.

So it matters not what the sin is, or who the sinner is, or whether the sin has "innocent" victims who end up burning in Hell for it. God's plan was always to save Brother Jeff.

In Christ,
      Warren

Comment

If we do not sin,how can we be forgiven?

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 NKJV)

Comment

Originally posted by Once was lost View Post
          If we do not sin,how can we be forgiven?

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9 NKJV)
          If we have repented, do we continue to sin?
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

God loves sinners but not the sin. So if we Christians do go wrong and ask for forgiveness then it's ok. It's the ones that do not believe in Christ that will one day burn in the Lake of Fire, forfeiting the free gift of eternal life which is already paid in full by Jesus' precious blood .(1st Peter 1:18:19)

What a wonderful God we true Christians believe in and how i pity those poor other Souls who do not share our Christian wisdom.

Comment

God loves sinners but not the sin. So if we Christians do go wrong and ask for forgiveness then it's ok. It's the ones that do not believe in Christ that will one day burn in the Lake of Fire, forfeiting the free gift of eternal life which is already paid in full by Jesus' precious blood .(1st Peter 1:18:19)

What a wonderful God we true Christians believe in and how i pity those poor other Souls who do not share our Christian wisdom.
              I'm wondering if you aren't still lost? Around here we use the AV1611 King James Bible, not your NKJV.

In Christ,
              Warren

Comment

I can forgive Brother Dahmer for the killing and canibalism and performing chemical lobotomies, but all that homosexuality just gives me the creeps.

Comment

Don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...

Matthew 13
                  [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
                  [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
                  [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
                  [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
                  [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                    Don't give me any "He hates the sin, not the sinner" crap...

Matthew 13
                    [38] The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;
                    [39] The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.
                    [40] As therefore the tares are gathered and burned in the fire; so shall it be in the end of this world.
                    [41] The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
                    [42] And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
                    Amen, Pastor Zeke!

In Christ,
                    Warren

Comment

How can he be accepted for the crimes he has commited maybe he has found Jesus now but what he has done
                      The glory of the LORD went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the LORD's glory

Comment

Originally posted by releaseme View Post
                        How can he be accepted for the crimes he has commited maybe he has found Jesus now but what he has done
                        Do not be so judgmental. People make mistakes and they correct the error of their ways. Everyone deserves a second chance. Look at Michael Vick. They even let him out of the cage and back on the football field.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

If you were a Christian, you would know that once we are washed in Christ's blood, we are sin free. No if's, and's or but's.

1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

1 John 3:6 Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
                          That includes men who stalk, rape, torture, kill, dissect, cook and eat other men. Praise Jesus!!
                          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Praise thee for posting this Good News, Rev. Jim! I had thought Dahmer remained a God-less athian.

Now that I know he is Christian, I can think of 'Brother Jeff' in an entirely different way

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Warren Wierdsbe View Post
                              So it matters not what the sin is, or who the sinner is, or whether the sin has "innocent" victims who end up burning in Hell for it.
                              Your use of the word "innocent" here seems strange. After all, no-one (except Born-Again Christians like Brother Jeff) is innocent, for all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God.
                              You liberal extremists really are hateful. Why so angry?
                              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

If there is a hell I hope that murdering rapist is frying in it right now. I dont see a reason to praise jeffery dahmer. He was a horrible dispicable human being and he got what he deserved.
                                It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
                                For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
                                Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

Comment

Working...
                                X