X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lead deficiency: the cause of effeminacy, homosexuality, Sandy Hook shooting

First the good news: thanks to wokism, liberals are never going to actually reduce the amount of lead in the environment. This is because lead disproportionately effects inner-city blacks.

After all, if they admit that black underachievement is an easily solvable issue, then they can't blame whites for it anymore.

You don't get to say "look what you made me do" when what you did was stay in school, resist temptations, and build strong families.

Now for the weird news:

I keep encountering a strange meme, assuming that white people don't like spicy food. This made no sense to me until I realized that it's only younger generations of white people they're talking about.

I don't know if spice actually puts hair on your chest or not, but I'd rather not leave it to chance. I propose horseradish be re-named "unicorn-radish" so the soyboys will try it.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Re: Lead deficiency: the cause of effeminacy, homosexuality, Sandy Hook shooting

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post

I keep encountering a strange meme, assuming that white people don't like spicy food. This made no sense to me until I realized that it's only younger generations of white people they're talking about.
      Brother Jeb, apparently White people's potato salad is so bad that Black folks have reached out to the Southern Poverty Law Center (what? no poverty up North?) asking it be declared a hate crime.

I am of the mind that potatoes shouldn't be served cold to begin with. Chips are basically consumed at room temperature, of course. But at least they went through an immersion in hot oil at one time.

Baked, fried, boiled and whipped, potatoes belong in the hot foods category. And yes, I know that they are boiled before being tossed into whatever spices and condiments are called for in potato salads. But chilling them to keep the mayo or whatever from killing you with salmonella just feels wrong to me.

Hot foods are hot and cold foods are cold and if I ever look to a salad of all things to fill me up and stick to my ribs, I'll go with chicken salad.

(From what I understand, only the fried variety of that bird is considered a staple in the Black community, so I can enjoy at least one food without their sneering, spicier-than-thou judgment.)
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Lead is perfectly safe, and all of the studies that say it is toxic are fake news junk science. The only reason liberals want to remove lead from the environment is to provide nice, cushy union jobs where people are overpayed and underworked to do lead "remediation."
        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
        X