X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Blessing of children

I've been told children are a blessing. I would never have imagined that but after spending some time in the prayer closet today it began to make sense. It would like having your very own Donald Trump living in your house 24/7. But only until age 5 then they age out. Parents - is it close to that level of blessing? (I don't speak to mine any more so I can't ask them)
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: The Blessing of children

I'm not a parent, so I can't answer for sure, but I think the Lord wants us to be fruitful and multiply primarily to keep our women busy so they won't interrupt us men while we're doing the important work.
    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Re: The Blessing of children

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
      I've been told children are a blessing. I would never have imagined that but after spending some time in the prayer closet today it began to make sense. It would like having your very own Donald Trump living in your house 24/7. But only until age 5 then they age out. Parents - is it close to that level of blessing? (I don't speak to mine any more so I can't ask them)
      Oh, my; yes, this is so very true, dear Brother Dr. Toole. I was not blessed with children, as I was a spinster until the age of 49, but friends with children tell me, constantly, how happy their homes are -- thanks to the sound of the little ones. Raising children is a great joy, and a lot of work, but I think most parents are proud of their darling, adorable children, even if they don't seem too happy in photos.
      Attached Files
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
      X