• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wall Street Journal says "Soccer is Ruining America"

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
    I think that thread already exists. It's one of these:
    http://www.landoverbaptist.net/searc...archid=1097789
    A couple of those could work, but I was thinking of a new thread called perhaps "Gay vs Not Gay Illustrated" or something of that nature. A place where photographic or artistic evidence would clearly illustrate gayness in stark contrast to non gayness, with an appropriate, unmistakable thread name.

Yours in Christ
    Brother Lazarus
    In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

Comment

Pretty much every thread here turns out like that. Did you read anything that was worthy of reviewing?

How about, "How can I tell if this is gay?", and users can submit images and the members can rate the images accordingly? We could have some obvious lead in questions, like a Dale Earnhardt car or a crossbow. Those would be easy to answer to get the ball rolling. I'm sure there will be lots of questionable ones, too.

How's that?

Actually, we could use an entire subforum for that. Start a thread. Post a picture. Everyone under let's you know how gay your picture is.

If it's all in one thread the thread might get unmanageable.
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Pretty much every thread here turns out like that. Did you read anything that was worthy of reviewing?

How about, "How can I tell if this is gay?", and users can submit images and the members can rate the images accordingly? We could have some obvious lead in questions, like a Dale Earnhardt car or a crossbow. Those would be easy to answer to get the ball rolling. I'm sure there will be lots of questionable ones, too.

How's that?

Actually, we could use an entire subforum for that. Start a thread. Post a picture. Everyone under let's you know how gay your picture is.

If it's all in one thread the thread might get unmanageable.
        You're the expert in this area Nobar. I was looking for a place to post more visual evidence of gayness, in a clean manner of course. Your suggestion is good!

Yours in Christ
        Brother Lazarus
        In the Beginning God created the Heaven and the Earth. Genesis 1.1. This scripture is the first verse of the Bible for a reason. It lays the foundation for the absolute truth found in God's Holy WORD, the Bible.

Comment

Besides the homersexural implications, not using your hands or arms in a sport is just plain un-American, and downright un-natural!!

I think God was trying to send that very message when He created the tiny arms on tyrannosaurus rex some 6000 years ago. Without having upper body dexterity, these poor clumsy beasts were unable to swim during The Great Flood, and ultimately became extinct.

Last edited by H. Montague Worthington; 06-10-2009, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Personally I find it aggravating that these Euro-trash homosexuals are trying to hop on the popularity bandwagon enjoyed by American football by calling it by a similar-sounding name, "Futbol". Isn't there some copyright infringement there that we could sue for?
            Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
              Personally I find it aggravating that these Euro-trash homosexuals are trying to hop on the popularity bandwagon enjoyed by American football by calling it by a similar-sounding name, "Futbol". Isn't there some copyright infringement there that we could sue for?
              Is that what it is? I always thought they were saying Fu-che-ball.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Is that what it is? I always thought they were saying Fu-che-ball.
                Sounds like something Charo would play.

Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                X