X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Completely unnecessary prayer request for President Trump

No-one's saying it's a heart attack and I know your prayers are already maxed out for Donald but just think about squeezing a little harder tonight. I'm a doctor, I... I can tell from here it's chondritis.

“I said, ‘Why did I have a heart attack?’ ‘Because you went to Walter Reed Medical Center.’ That’s where we go when we get the physical. I said I was only there for a very short period of time.” He added: “I was called by our people in public relations: ‘Sir, are you OK?’ I said ‘OK for what?’ ‘The word is you had a heart attack. CNN said you may have had a heart attack. You had massive chest pains. You went to the hospital.’”
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Completely unnecessary prayer request for President Trump

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    No-one's saying it's a heart attack and I know your prayers are already maxed out for Donald but just think about squeezing a little harder tonight. I'm a doctor, I... I can tell from here it's chondritis.
    Thank you, Doctor, for telling us why the President had a short visit at Walter Reed. All of us appreciate having Doctors, Ph.D.'s and others with deep academic credentials here in Landover Baptist Church.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

CNN said you may have had a heart attack. You had massive chest pains.
      Oh, my; so, CNN said this, and that, supposedly, makes it reliable?! What else should we expect from the Clinton News Network, dear Brother Dr. Toole? Why, anybody can see, most obviously, that our -sent President Trump is as healthy as a horse. To the critics and detractors I say: let him enjoy an extra helping of his favorite food and stop making up such silly statements.

A blessed day to you, Dear Dr. Toole,
      Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
        To the critics and detractors I say: let him enjoy an extra helping of his favorite food and stop making up such silly statements.
        Praise Jesus that we have a president capable of eating like a normal, civilized person after we had to put up with THIS for eight years:
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
          Praise Jesus that we have a president capable of eating like a normal, civilized person after we had to put up with THIS for eight years:
          Amen, dear Brother Lukes. Amen! I thought we would never get through the nightmare that went for so long, with Obummer doing whatever he could to trample on our flag. My sister (Agatha) asked me, just before he was elected, why people would listen to him and believe in him enough to vote for him. Well, the answer was very clear to me then, and it's just the same now: they were listening to Satan!

I Peter 5:8 "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour".

And, now that we have a -sent President, those same people are doing their very best to get him kicked out of Office with that ridiculous impeachment stunt that they're pulling. Oh, don't get me started; my blood pressure is just back to where I'd like it to be, but this afternoon, I was ready to scream at the TV when they were carrying on with their silly questions. Why, we all know that the only person they should have impeached is Obummer himself!

A blessed evening to you, dear Brother,
          Sincerely, Isabella W.
          Attached Files
          (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
          X