X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for Hope Hicks

Hope Hicks, the glam aid to our President has become infected with the Coronavirus. It is no coincidence Herman Cain was taken out. Now Democrats are coming to get Hope Hicks.

Hicks is the closest aid to the President that Dems have been able to infect. You can bet they are trying to take down the President himself.

WASHINGTON — Stricken by COVID-19, a feverish and fatigued President Donald Trump was flown to a military hospital Friday night where he is being given...

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Pray for Hope Hicks

Just in case, I'll throw in a prayer for the President and First Lady tonight.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Re: Pray for Hope Hicks

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Hicks is the closest aid to the President that Dems have been able to infect. You can bet they are trying to take down the President himself.

WASHINGTON — Stricken by COVID-19, a feverish and fatigued President Donald Trump was flown to a military hospital Friday night where he is being given...

The dems dastardly plan seems to have worked. Thoughts and prayers for the President and his wife. Biden and China are trying to undermine all that America stands for. I'm proud to stand by Trump.
      58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Working...
      X