X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
    You're the one who seems to be boasting about your willingness to spread your disgustingly nasty lower sewermouth for all and sundry.
    Did you look at the mirror?
    Filthy whore

Comment

Originally posted by scarlet purity View Post
      To tell you how good clean fun Halloween is!
      So you have come into our Godly forum with no purpose other than to spread satanic lies. How refreshing to met an unsaved slut who admits it.

We already know that Halloween is satan's birthday. Feel free to crawl back into your cave, harlot.
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        So you have come into our Godly forum with no purpose other than to spread satanic lies. How refreshing to met an unsaved slut who admits it.

We already know that Halloween is satan's birthday. Feel free to crawl back into your cave, harlot.
        Pastor, speaking of harlotry and whoremongers, what the Biblethumpersister or whatshername what doing to you when you leaved your back door open?
        Filthy whore

Comment

Pastor, speaking of harlotry and whoremongers, what the Biblethumpersister or whatshername what doing to you when you leaved your back door open?
          If you have an accusation to make, then make it. Otherwise, keep your degenerate nose out of my business.
          Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
            If you have an accusation to make, then make it. Otherwise, keep your degenerate nose out of my business.
            Filthy whore

Comment

Zeke only opens his back door to bears.
              Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
                Zeke only opens his back door to bears.
                That's disgusting.

I assure you, even if he were having an 80s dance party, Pastor Zeke would not allow any bears into his home -- through the front door, the back door, or even the garage door!!

Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Screw the devils birthday.
                  He doesn't need a particular day in which to do his evil.
                  Its pastors like you all in the baptist community who take on
                  his job 365.

Never have I witnessed such hypocritical pastors, who in the name of Jesus are trying to save people when they need it most themselves.
                  You are pushing people AWAY from God.
                  Regardless of what people like "Scarlett Purity"
                  claim to believe or the actions in which they partake
                  Never ONCE would Jesus call her a... what was it? "filthy whore"

For every person you claim to "save", the truly "worthy ones" who worship at your church there are ten more whom you push away.

God says we are all worthy of his son's salvation.
                  But sadly in this forum the ones who need Jesus' word more than anyone else are turned to and judged. Instead of praying for her and having faith that God is working in her life too. Not only members of clergy.

It is no wonder that there are so many damned souls in this world.
                  Awaiting life in hell, not only because they are sinners but also because the people they look to for the word are hypocrites.

Jesus says hypocrites are going to hell. And pastor or not, your judgment day will come same as Scarlett Purity's.

Get it together.

From your own website I can tell are all so blind. Commenting on other religions and judging others. It's going to take a news flash, when Jesus comes back to earth to open the eyes of this church.

The very simple rules of living according to Jesus are so skewed by the institutions of religion that the devil can just sit back and watch us destroy our own souls.
                  Its sad that in the name of God this church is making it so easy for evil to win.

Life through Jesus does not sicken people (as I was reading passages from this site)

Life through Jesus does not condone the hypocritical (which I view this church and many others as)

Life through Christ is peace, love, forgiveness.

Is all that too hard to understand? Crack open the same Bible you scorn others for not reading and start with yourselves before you try to over take the nation (as you claim is your goal) with another Man enforced religion that will prove only to be as perilous for our souls as all the religious you condemn.

Comment

You are a poor misguided creature and Jesus has sympathy for you. Our Lord guided you here for a reason, so before you condemn us you should take the time to read the introduction to our forum:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=5610

After reading it you might like to provide some scripture to backup your claims and assertions as to who is going to hell.

Praise Jesus!

Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
                    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
                    ...and get off my lawn
                    sigpic

Comment

... Helloween is dirty, rotten filth. I hope that Jesus rescues your soul before you commit trickery in the name of "treats".

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith View Post
                        before you commit trickery in the name of "treats".
                        Or worse, in the name of..."tricks"

Comment

Lord save us, committing evil for the sake of committing more evil is a horrible sin.

As acts 13:10 says -

"You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?"

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Smith View Post
                            Lord save us, committing evil for the sake of committing more evil is a horrible sin.

As acts 13:10 says -

"You are a child of the devil and an enemy of everything that is right! You are full of all kinds of deceit and trickery. Will you never stop perverting the right ways of the Lord?"
                            Hmm, my Bible doesn't say that.

Mine says:

And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?

We use the King James Bible here, friend.
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!
                            Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                            You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Ooops! Wrong one.

Comment

You're looking more and more like a sinner posing as a Christian with the ultimate goal of infiltrating these Godly interweb forums for your Satanic cult. You're not...are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X