X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mailbag: Lara Logan gangraped. Heartwarming or not?

Originally posted by Bible Student View Post
    I don't understand the question. Could you translate that into American?
    Brother, I believe it's a new airline but not sure why she thinks you're a pilot.
    But whosoever shall deny me before men,
    him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
    ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
    Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Originally posted by PetitionLady View Post
      Originally Posted by Bible Student
      I don't understand the question. Could you translate that into American?
      Brother, I believe it's a new airline but not sure why she thinks you're a pilot.
      The Chimp is a transexural? It's worse than I thought.

Thank you Sister PetitionLady for the translation. It seems the he-she has me mixed up with Capt. A. Portway. The question is a non sequitur after all.
      YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

WHy are you guys always mean? I am straight dude!
        Sick of being a hot virgin babe? Call me for a fix! *** PHONE NUMBER REMOVED BY ADMIN ***

Comment

Originally posted by The Chimp View Post
          It doesn't matter. Obviously you are 99 cents short of a dollar. Why else would reply with a non sequitur question about me being a pilot?
          YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Why else would reply with a non sequitur question about me being a pilot?
            I never asked if youre a pilot dude! And WTF is a sequiter?
            Sick of being a hot virgin babe? Call me for a fix! *** PHONE NUMBER REMOVED BY ADMIN ***

Comment

Originally Posted by Bible Student
              Why else would reply with a non sequitur question about me being a pilot?
              I never asked if youre a pilot dude! And WTF is a sequiter?
              Do you mean a 'non sequitur?' Don't they have schools where you live?
              YiJC, BS

Comment

And yet every time I look at your avatar, all I see is a pussy.

Why is that?
                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

"The Chimp" is just here to distract us from the real story: secularists took God out of the schools, teaching evolution and so on, and now we have people running wild, raping Lara Logan.
                  Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                  Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                  Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Crawl back into the hole you came from. If you are living in the US go back to your old country I am sure you have freedom of speech there.

I would like to think some people were more civilized than this, but obviously I was wrong!
                    To those that think this is acceptable, you will answerto God.
                    To Mrs. Logan, God be with you and lay his healing blessing on you, and we in Canada, wish you a speedy recovery!
                    Judgments are prepared for scorners, and stripes for the back of fools. Proverbs 19:29

Comment

Thank you Sister PetitionLady for the translation. It seems the he-she has me mixed up with Capt. A. Portway. The question is a non sequitur after all.
                      You're welcome.

Brother Bible Student, in your travels with the Lord, I'm sure you've been called worse than a pilot.

10Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. 11Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
                      12Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matthew 5:10-12
                      But whosoever shall deny me before men,
                      him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
                      ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
                      Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Working...
                      X