X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for our brother Rebuko. FALSE SEX CRIMES ALLEGATIONS..AG

A careful examination of the awards given to Brother Rebuko clearly shows he has earned the highly coveted "Ex Masturbator" medal.

The Pastors do not award such medals lightly.

Therefore the masturbation charge is clearly evidence of how we True Christians(tm) are being persecuted.
    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Originally posted by JustGotSaved View Post
      No, which is more likely? Rebuko some kind of sick freak? Or rebuko making an innocent mistake?

My money's on the Mistake!
      I suspect that this is some sort of plot by non-Christian clown.

YiC,
      Miikkael
      Romans 1:18 - For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Comment

Didn't we recently have a thread which proved that "rape" "victims" are dirty whores?

Hallelujah

Comment

Dear Friends,

Rebuko has been cleared!

In the interests of seeing that justice is done, Officer Bobby-Joe and I learned the name of the accusing camper. We sent out an APB on Twitter and Facebook that many of you may have seen, asking that every True Christian™ deliver a Bible to the lawn of the accusing girl's house so that she could better pray on her decisions. (As the records show, we did NOT ask anyone to throw a Bible through her window, even if the Spirit so moved some believers). All told, more than 3,000 Bibles were delivered to the accuser's lawn before she recanted in full, in writing. The accuser is in custody at a juvenile detention facility at this time. Rebuko has been set free.

The Bibles were left for her parents, as they are also chock full of parenting advice.

Thank God (literally) that justice has been served and our dear brother's name cleared! All from THE POWER OF THE BIBLE!

Yours in Him,
          BAB

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
            Dear Friends,

Rebuko has been cleared!

In the interests of seeing that justice is done, Officer Bobby-Joe and I learned the name of the accusing camper. We sent out an APB on Twitter and Facebook that many of you may have seen, asking that every True Christian™ deliver a Bible to the lawn of the accusing girl's house so that she could better pray on her decisions. (As the records show, we did NOT ask anyone to throw a Bible through her window, even if the Spirit so moved some believers). All told, more than 3,000 Bibles were delivered to the accuser's lawn before she recanted in full, in writing. The accuser is in custody at a juvenile detention facility at this time. Rebuko has been set free.

The Bibles were left for her parents, as they are also chock full of parenting advice.

Thank God (literally) that justice has been served and our dear brother's name cleared! All from THE POWER OF THE BIBLE!

Yours in Him,
            BAB
            This is great to hear! I hadn't heard of Rebuko until today, but I'm glad the charges were dropped. He seems like such a kind man to help care for children, and he seems like he genuinely meant what he said when he stated he was not masturbating.
            SING HALLELUJAH!

Comment

Praise the Lord!

This means I won't have to cancel the Christian Clown Camp that Rebuko and I had been discussing!

He can still come to Indiana and do a full week of fun and Jesus-praising when he takes over as head counselor during my 4th of July week trip to Freehold!

I'm sure he'll show those horrible brats wonderful children a grand time!
              Bible boring? Nonsense!
              Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
              You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Hey everyone!!! FREE AT LAST THANK GOD ALL MIGHTY IM FREE AT LAST!!!

Any ways after talking to Mr. Rev. Osborne it was a choice between being bailed out early or getting a good lawyer. Mr. Rev. Osborne said it would probably be best if the money was spended on a good lawyer considering this case. so i had to think about it and it made sense. So i spent a month in jail and it wasnt so bad honest.

Before i became a CHRISTIAN years ago i was in and out of jail. I seen lots of old friends there! My old pal Steve Joyner was in there for posssessission and drug parfenallia. We talked and shraed old time stories with each other. Then i saw another friend of mine, Joe D., who i havent seen in years....we used to hotwire cars back in the day. He said he moved on from cars and went to liquor stores and thats why he was here. Check this out. He held up a liquor store with no gun but said the gun was underneat his jacket (but it was acttually his hand). And the store owner fell for it!!!! LOL

WHAT A MORAN!!!!

but anyways so we had the trial and the lawyer convinced the jury that i was just really stupid (thats the truth actualy) and made a mistake in cleaning out the outhouse. i had no idea anyone was using it he proved it.THE persecution couldnt prove that i was a crazy molester either. they were pretty peeved that they couldnt use my prior convictions but hey thats law for you HAHAHAHAHAHA.

ANYWAYS IM BACK. LOVE U ALL. LOVE U JESUS CHRIST OUR SAVOR!!!!!!!!!!

YES! I AM A CLOWN FOR CHRIST! Owner/Operator of Lord's Derisive Laughter Christian Clown Ministry.
                Read my inspiring testimonial of how I came to Christ!
                Rebuko's Sleepover Castle - Let your kids spend the night at my place for a One-Night Jesus Camp experience!

Comment

Wonderful news Rebuko. Is the girl being prosecuted for wasting police time? She did a poo on your head. That's not nice.

YiC

Jack
                  Genesis 22:2 And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains which I will tell thee of.

sigpic

I know God wouldn't let me believe in Him if He didn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                  X