X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christians Across the U.S. Standing Against Yoga in Public Schools

Liberals can't have it both ways. They whine about the Bible and prayer in public schools and then endorse practices from fake Eastern religions. Yoga is a good example.

Yoga teaches inner mind control which, in turn, is the religion of brown skinned sinners in India and other places. To have Christian children exposed to these false notions of mind and body is to teach that God is not a force in our lives.

We can be grateful for Christian parents around the country for taking their public school officials to court to stop the use of yoga by teachers. Stamp it our, keep it out.

When parents argue that yoga is religious, schools could face a catch-22: risking a lawsuit if they ignore or respond to religious concerns.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Christians Across the U.S. Standing Against Yoga in Public Schools

This is one more reason for Trump to build that wall to stop illegal aliens and anchor babies like Deepak Chopra from coming to our Christian country.

Jesus knows what to do with that "chakra" - and it's not a pleasant place to spend eternity.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chakra-jesus.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	1922945
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Comment

The liberals really want this country to turn into India? A land where gang-rape is the national pasttime, where cattle wander the streets with impunity, where the people abuse their telephone skills learned in call centers to scam American seniors, where they're so stupid and savage they defecate in the streets like dogs, where they mock God and hock a loogie in His face by worshipping mutant demons? These people ran America before Columbus showed up, and they did a terrible job. We can't let it happen again. Never forget what happened the last time we let these people into the country.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
        The liberals really want this country to turn into India? A land where gang-rape is the national pasttime, where cattle wander the streets with impunity, where the people abuse their telephone skills learned in call centers to scam American seniors, where they're so stupid and savage they defecate in the streets like dogs, where they mock God and hock a loogie in His face by worshipping mutant demons? These people ran America before Columbus showed up, and they did a terrible job. We can't let it happen again. Never forget what happened the last time we let these people into the country.
        I learned this recently. Instead of going to church and listening to a fiery sermon about sin and hell like we do when Pastor Zeke preaches, those silly people sit cross legged and hum the same note for hours. Our children need to learn they are sinners from their birth. There is no time to waste humming.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Christian parents are wise to oppose this nonsense. Has any of you ever come across the vile practise of so-called "yogic flying"? Here are some practitioners in Holland (they do it there because it is a very flat country, which makes it easier).

The sole benefit that I can see is that these young men will not go on to breed in later life.

The Manalishi Yogi or whatever his name was made some bizarre claims about yogic bouncing. He decided to throw mental arithmetic into the mix and suggested that if only the square root of one percent of the world's population did it, there would be world peace. I am unsure how to parse that calculation, by the way. Did he mean (the square root of one) percent of the population, or the square root of (one percent of the population)? It does make a significant difference. Not that it matters, as it won't happen. The world hasn't got enough space for all those mattresses.
          Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

This faddish fascination with yoga is just another trick of Satan, to distract the unsaved from seeing the true Glory of the Salvation of the . There. I've said it. And if newcomers look at my message and say, "oh, she's such a silly, old woman", well, you might as well save your breath for what you'll be saying to Almighty on the Day of Judgment!

I am including a link to a segment from Brother Pat Robertson's show, where he answers a question from a viewer, specifically about yoga. Brother Robertson explains, very clearly, that yoga is related to Hinduism and their gods, and it has absolutely nothing to do with repentance and serving the . And we must remember what has declared in Ten Commandments!

Exodus 20:3,5:
            3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
            4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.
            5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

So, we can see there that Hindu gods are ruled out by Almighty. And, besides, we all know that those yoga exercises require a lot of bowing and bending over, and getting into some rather undignified positions, which is just another trick of Satan: to make people lust after each other.

I John 2:16 "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world."

My only complaint with this video clip is that the female co-hostess of the show is rather yappy. She tends to interrupt Brother Robertson, and she should know better than to do so. Perhaps she could worry less about others doing yoga and, instead, focus on her own need of repentance from being such a pushy woman.

I Timothy 2:12 "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

A blessed day to all,
            Sincerely, Isabella W.

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I really don’t get why this is a big deal. Yoga is just a f I c t I o n a l character in the Star Wars movies. Of course I suppose he does perpetuate that fake “force” religion.
              Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
              “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
              Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                I am with you, Brother, but please have in mind that when a gang rape occurs, it is most likely to be because she asked for it. Be that India, Spain or Godly US.
                1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Working...
                X