X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question of Eubonics.

As a quiet True Christian male I don't get out much. I prefer to surround myself with other like minded True Christians, especially those with a sense of ancestry if you know what I mean.
    In my limited forays outside my comfort zones I have never learned eubonics. I saw this sign recently in front of a Church of a unknown, Christian like, congregation. The first thing I noticed was their translation was not quite correct for 1Cor. 6:9. Is this a case of cherry picking the Bible or is it Eubonics?

sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Re: A question of Eubonics.

Brother Benedict, I think they're just doing the best they can with a woefully uneducated congregation and trying to get the message across in terms that they can understand. We at Landover are fortunate in that even the most incapacitated of our congregation (Rusty dear, I hope you are well? ) are fully capable of understanding the glorious language of the KJV.

It is alarming that homer vandals defaced one of their other signs, one which reveals the depths of miscegenation to which the homer population is prepared to sink. Apparently they spray-painted the foul words "God is gay" on the sign. They will surely burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity.

Fortunately the police have this vile hate crime in hand.

It is no coincidence that this church is situated within just a few blocks of the City College of New York, a hotbed of radicalism. Along with NYU, the University of Chicago and Harvard it was one of Bill Stern's famous hotbeds of Communism.It didn't even have a football team!

YiC
    AW
    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
      Brother Benedict, I think they're just doing the best they can with a woefully uneducated congregation and trying to get the message across in terms that they can understand. We at Landover are fortunate in that even the most incapacitated of our congregation (Rusty dear, I hope you are well? ) are fully capable of understanding the glorious language of the KJV.

It is alarming that homer vandals defaced one of their other signs, one which reveals the depths of miscegenation to which the homer population is prepared to sink. Apparently they spray-painted the foul words "God is gay" on the sign. They will surely burn in the Lake of Fire for all eternity.

Fortunately the police have this vile hate crime in hand.

It is no coincidence that this church is situated within just a few blocks of the City College of New York, a hotbed of radicalism. Along with NYU, the University of Chicago and Harvard it was one of Bill Stern's famous hotbeds of Communism.It didn't even have a football team!

YiC
      AW
      I admire many of you for traveling to such hot beds of radical anti-Americanism and other forms of moral depravity. We must constantly pray to Jesus that they will change their ways or that the good Lord will dish out appropriate justice in His way. Matthew 25:46 - And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.
      Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

I thought this thread would be about sterilizing wiggers. Can we discuss that too?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
          I thought this thread would be about sterilizing wiggers. Can we discuss that too?
          I guess we can. Excellent idea, Virginia D. Templeton!

I also thank you both for venturing into the unsaved sectors of America.

Comment

Working...
          X