X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asians - The Devil's Squinty-Eyed Servants

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
    You are a liar. If you were actually Satan, you would already know that our reward lies with our Father in heaven. Try again, Bozo.
    You're getting rewards for being bigoted, racist, sexist cunts? I must not be doing my job well enough!

Also, bozo? Really is that the best you've got?

Comment

Originally posted by S_A-T_A-N View Post
      Satan here! come to tell all of you 'Christians' that you're all going to hell! See you soon!

Love Satan xoxoxo
      Also, if you would kindly ban me, that would be much appreciated!
      That's all? One exceptionally uninspired post and you're all "OK, I'm done".

So feeble. Bleeping pathetic, I tell ya.

Tell those numpties back at 4chan that their game is slipping if this is the level of fodder they're going to be sending us. I know they don't usually get much to work with, but come on.

Jesus is so disappoint.

Comment

Yes keep feeding the troll, it'll go away if you feed it enough!

***removed link containing papist catamite propaganda***
        Last edited by Elmer G. White; 03-06-2015, 02:33 AM. Reason: Cleaned up by moderator

Comment

Mate, I'm just stuffing around, its funny seeing all these assholes go all "you're going to HELL!!!"

Personally I prefer hell if these ass wipes are in heaven, also, I'm not from 4chan

Comment

You're getting rewards for being bigoted, racist, sexist cunts? I must not be doing my job well enough!...
            The Bible says it's God's job to reward them for being bigoted, racist, sexist faithful Christians. Read the damned thing, would ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
              Quite correct. God says in the Bible that He's going to kill you all. God is a killer. Jesus will return as a warrior. Look at the Book of Revelations and you'll find out that Jesus is going to come back as a killer. And don't you forget that. God will kill a third of the population, a third of the earth. And that's just the first day. Shout GLORY!!

If you want a quick trip to hell, just hang around with those slants. Jesus has a treat in store for them all.
              You're obsessed with violence, deeply sad.. Try it with Some kindness, beauty... Maybe that works better..
              Rom.1:26-27
              For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature. And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Comment

Originally posted by Germanicus View Post
                You're obsessed with violence, deeply sad.. Try it with Some kindness, beauty... Maybe that works better..
                When Jesus brains you with His war hammer, don't say we didn't warn you.

Comment

Despite the fact that what the OP said was almost 100% true, and despite the fact that when I went googling it's really what I was looking for, the reality is that this attitude is 100% contrary to how Jesus is and how Jesus wants us to be.

At first I thought I had clicked a link to city-data (since it looks the same and I hadn't looked at the URL), and I was wondering, "how did this guy not get banned yet?" However, when I looked up at the URL bar and saw this was landoverbaptist forums, it made total sense.

The things written on this forum encourage the kind of hate that caters to people with hate inside them, including myself which I freely admit as a sinner, but at least there is enough Holy Spirit in me to see the evilness of this kind of attitude.

The sad thing isn't just that there are so many flagrant hateful people out there, nor that this place creates an atmosphere which encourages this kind of attitude; but rather that this forum is supposed to be a particular example of Christianity to unbelievers.

It's very sad because unbelievers coming here are thinking, "well this is what Christians are like, why would I want to have any part of it?", when in reality this is NOT the spirit of Christianity but rather the spirit of Satan himself, the polar opposite of what Jesus Christ came here to do.

Jesus came here to love. In fact, Jesus thought it so important to love others that Jesus said, all the laws of the prophets can be summed up into two commandments - first love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul, and the second like unto it - love your neighbor as yourself.

35 One of them, an expert in the law, tested him with this question: 36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

- Matthew 22:35-40 (NIV)
                  The Parable of the Wedding Banquet - Jesus spoke to them again in parables, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son. He sent his servants to those who had been invited to the banquet to tell them to come, but they refused to come. “Then he sent some more servants and said, ‘Tell those who have been invited that I have prepared my dinner: My oxen and fattened cattle have been butchered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding banquet.’ “But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business.
                  28 One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29 “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30 Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31 The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.”

- Mark 12:29-31 (NIV)
                  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=mark+12
                  27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’”

28 “You have answered correctly,” Jesus replied. “Do this and you will live.”

29 But he wanted to justify himself, so he asked Jesus, “And who is my neighbor?”

30 In reply Jesus said: “A man was going down from Jerusalem to Jericho, when he was attacked by robbers. They stripped him of his clothes, beat him and went away, leaving him half dead. 31 A priest happened to be going down the same road, and when he saw the man, he passed by on the other side. 32 So too, a Levite, when he came to the place and saw him, passed by on the other side. 33 But a Samaritan, as he traveled, came where the man was; and when he saw him, he took pity on him. 34 He went to him and bandaged his wounds, pouring on oil and wine. Then he put the man on his own donkey, brought him to an inn and took care of him. 35 The next day he took out two denarii and gave them to the innkeeper. ‘Look after him,’ he said, ‘and when I return, I will reimburse you for any extra expense you may have.’

36 “Which of these three do you think was a neighbor to the man who fell into the hands of robbers?”

37 The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “Go and do likewise.”

- Luke 10:27-37 (NIV)
                  https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=luke+10
                  Proverbs 6
                  [16] These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                  [17] A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                  [18] An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                  [19] A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Comment

Originally posted by xbt--- View Post
                    Despite the fact that what the OP said was almost 100% true, and despite the fact that when I went googling it's really what I was looking for, the reality is that this attitude is 100% contrary to how Jesus is and how Jesus wants us to be.

At first I thought I had clicked a link to city-data (since it looks the same and I hadn't looked at the URL), and I was wondering, "how did this guy not get banned yet?" However, when I looked up at the URL bar and saw this was landoverbaptist forums, it made total sense.

The things written on this forum encourage the kind of hate that caters to people with hate inside them, including myself which I freely admit as a sinner, but at least there is enough Holy Spirit in me to see the evilness of this kind of attitude.

The sad thing isn't just that there are so many flagrant hateful people out there, nor that this place creates an atmosphere which encourages this kind of attitude; but rather that this forum is supposed to be a particular example of Christianity to unbelievers.

It's very sad because unbelievers coming here are thinking, "well this is what Christians are like, why would I want to have any part of it?", when in reality this is NOT the spirit of Christianity but rather the spirit of Satan himself, the polar opposite of what Jesus Christ came here to do.

Jesus came here to love. In fact, Jesus thought it so important to love others that Jesus said, all the laws of the prophets can be summed up into two commandments - first love the Lord your God with all your heart, mind and soul, and the second like unto it - love your neighbor as yourself.
                    Dear Self-proclaimed Sinner,

It seems that you have come a long way. Many of our visitors never ever dare consider our views but retort to hateful speech and unjustified assertions. You also try to use Scriptural references, unfornately of an inferior version compared to the KJV. Still, I am very pleased to communicate with you as you have potential. That said, I have to correct some issues that you raise up in your post.

We actually do this for LOVE although we receive lots and lots of hate in return. We do not wish to give people false hopes of salvation but show that the actual path is a tortuous one.

To make a valiant effort to prove this by selecting verses that tell us about the love of Jesus who is God. This is all true but it neglects lots of equally valid material in the Bible, in both the OT and the NT. I give you just a couple of examples.

Isaiah 45:7
                    I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Luke 14:26
                    If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Malachi 1:2-3
                    I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? [Was] not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob, And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

Romans 9:13
                    As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

We are not satisfied to have people proclaim that they feel themselves Christian. We also want them to have a decent chance of getting to Heaven. They must learn that Lord Jesus is a loving entity but that this love in conditional.

Ecclesiastes 12:13
                    Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

You cannot disregard the law and the punishments. Jesus tells us that:

Matthew 5:20
                    For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.

It's an all-or-nothing issue. One trespass and your chances are gone unless you repent, be baptized and follow the commandments of Jesus our savior.

James 2:10
                    For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Jesus is a complex entity. He brings a sword and He brings peace, be casts sinners into the Furnace and condemnes those who do not accept Him (John 3:16-18). He is all these things. It is the duty of a True Christian™ to accept this, to accept Jesus and not question Him. He is what he is.

Exodus 3:14
                    And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

But, as I mentioned, you show great promise. You already know one half of Jesus. Now it is time to learn to know Him totally.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
                    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
                    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Luke 10:25-37King James Version (KJV)

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.
                      As you can see from the parable of the Good Samaritan, Jesus means to tell us that only Good Samaritans are our neighbors and worthy of our saintly love. Sneaky faced japs and other gook types plots and scheme over the I Ching to bring America to its knees all day. They even murder their babies with institutional birth control. The whole reason their faces are so squinty is from long hours of concentrating in the lotus to formulate anti-American plans. How can you say that such miscreants are our neighbors, by Christ's definition?
                      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Hahahahaha, I must really piss you guys off huh? Because I'm Chinese and black, so it must hurt knowing I exist

You are truly all a bunch of bigoted racists who Dont deserve jesus's love.

Oh, and lets all Dont forget that Jesus was Jewish and from the middle east! He didn't have white skin you silly backwards hill billies, he had tan skin just like everyone else in the middle east
                        This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY! --ADMIN

for example:

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. - Hebrews 13:17

Comment

Originally posted by Wash O'Hanley View Post
                          Asians - The Devil's Squinty-Eyed Servants
                          A Comprehensive Guide to Asian People

Types of Asians:
                          Chinks (China), Nips (Japan), Gooks (Vietnam)

------

Things Asians do: Asians are the human equivalent of sheep and are prone to similar behaviors. Below is a list of things that many Asians are known to do.

Steal jobs and places in universities from white people- Look around any average US university and what will you notice? The places are all overrun with Asians. Asian people only try hard in middle and high school and get better grades than white people because they want to steal college placement positions that rightfully belong to white kids. Asian people have taken over America's institutions of higher learning and as a result are getting better jobs and making more money than white people. Even the Asians that didn't do well in school are stealing jobs from Americans that didn't do well in school by setting up sweat shops. Americans are losing their jobs to 12 year old Chinese kids that are willing to do the same job for a lot less money.

Poisoning Americans- Asians enjoy making hazardous toys, dog food and tooth paste that kills Americans.

Street Racing- Asians enjoy modifying inferior Asian-made cars and racing them illegally on the streets. Millions of people are killed every year in America as a result of this hobby.

Chinese Restaurants- Chinese Restaurants are the greatest pyramid scheme in the history of mankind. The kitchens in these restaurants are often overrun with cockroaches and rats that get into the food. While Asian people themselves do not actually eat Chinese food, they are more than happy to poison and overcharge "whitey" for Chinese food. They get away with it mostly because of the self-esteem-boosting fortune cookies.

Owning Laundromats- Most Asians own Laundromats because they enjoy smelling people's dirty underwear and masturbating on their clothes.

------

Asians are all atheists: The vast majority of Asians are atheists and worship Satan. While there are many "religions" in Asia, few promote the existence of a God, salvation or an afterlife of any kind.
                          • 59% of the Chinese population is Atheist.
                          • Christians are forbidden from bringing Bibles and spreading the word of Christ in most Asian countries.
                          • Because they are atheists and do not subscribe to any moral code, nothing is preventing Asian countries from at some time in the future having a higher murder rate than Christian nations like America or Liberia.

------

All Asian nations are or were Communist:
                          Every Asian nation is or was at one point was Communist.

------

Asians have perverted names: Asian people like to choose names like "Wang" and "Dong" as a perverted joke. Nothing gets a little Korean guy's 2" penis harder than hearing a "stupid American" call him Wang during a business meeting. Many Asians also wear bowl haircuts so their heads will look like circumcised penises.

------

Asians are all cheap like Jews: Never go out to lunch with Asian people: they will never pick up the bill.

------

Comprehensive list of things Asians have invented: Asians have been responsible for inventing many things throughout the years; none of which have been of any use to normal people in the real world. Asians are incapable of creating anything that isn't sexually perverse or ultra-violent.

Hentai- Asians are so depraved they cannot have normal monogamous relationships; instead preferring to draw out their perverse sexual fantasies in the form of comic books. Typical hentai involves pedophilia, rape, bestiality, incest, transexualism, and tentacle rape (in which a tentacled monster rapes children): all disgusting acts to normal people that are endorsed and celebrated as normal in Asian countries.

Creepy Robots- All Asian people are robosexuals and are only sexually attracted to robots. Unable to connect emotionally with a person of the opposite sex (or even the same sex for that matter) and afraid of being made fun of for their freakishly small penises, Asians build robots that look like humans that will do things with them sexually that most humans wouldn't even be willing to do for money.

Karate-
                          Karate is a form of performance art that Asians enjoy playing. Karate involves putting on pajamas and rainbow-colored belts and pretending like you're in an action movie fight sequence. Karate is the the gay version of the manly and American Mixed Martial Arts, made popular by Chuck Norris.

Video Games- Asians invented video games in order to corrupt the moral fiber of the world. Most video games allow the person playing it to do things like murder and rape without repercussion. Some say that video games allow people to act out their fantasies so they won't do them in real life, but in reality these are just training simulators so that the person playing it will be ready for when the time comes to actually rape or murder.

Rice Rockets- Rice Rockets are homosexual Asian motorcycles. The rider of the rice rocket must press their entire genital region on the seat of the bike as they ride. The vibrations from the engine and the road stimulate the rider's sex organs until they become filled with lust and debauchery.

------

List of Asian "accomplishments": Asians are known for being lazy and stupid. The entire continent of Asia has achieved very little during recorded human history, here is a substantial list of every major thing Asians have accomplished.

The Great Wall of China- Some unimpressive wall out in the middle of no where. Who cares?

Getting blown up by America- Many Asian countries are only famous because America blew them up. Asia is like the Monica Lewinsky of Continents: only famous because someone more powerful and influential blew a load all over them.

Massacres- Asians are despicable and vile "people" that are predisposed to shocking violence and it is not surprising that many of the world's greatest massacres were caused by Asians.
                          • The Rape of Nanking stands as one of the worst massacres in the history of mankind.
                          • Japanese terrorists attacked innocent Americans at Pearl Harbor without provocation.
                          • The Virginia Tech massacre, perpetrated by an Asian, stands as the worst shooting during peacetime on American soil.

------

Famous Asian people: Despite being the world's most populated continent, Asia is responsible for producing only a handful of famous people, most of whom are disgusting degenerates that the world would be better off without. Below is a list of the most famous and influential Asian people.

Kim Jong Ill- Kim Jong Ill is a Communist dictator who has been responsible for the deaths of millions of people. He is a tyrant that suppresses his people: denying them freedom and forcing them to live in abject poverty. Despite this all Asians revere him and treat him as a God, from Japan to Bhutan.

William Hung- William Hung is an Asian retarded that became famous for being an awful singer on American Idol that everyone in America made fun of. In Asia, however, he is very popular and well-respected.

Seung-Hui Cho- Cho is the perpetrator of the Virginia Tech Massacre: the worst peace-time shooting in the history of the United States. He was a mentally-ill atheist who killed 32 Americans on April 16th, 2007 and is noted for being addicted to internet hentai pornography, playing video games excessively, and being raised by a family that owned a Laundromat. Cho is considered a hero and a celebrity in most Asian nations.

Ang Lee- Director of the gay pornographic film Brokeback Mountain. His film was about two gay cowboys and was meant to undermine American national security by making us look weak to our enemies.

Okay, first "American" mixed martial arts was inspired by MARTIAL ARTS, WHICH WAS INVENTED MY ASIANS

ALSO, china is not the most populated country in then world, its India you uncultured swine

And the only reason Asians seemed to be smarter is because the get more brain food in their Orient diet, and they learn much differently than dumb Americans Dom its why we aren't the smartest country in the world anymore. We are the 28th. Finland is #1 and china is about #3, after Japan.

But I guess because "we" are vile 'people' to you, that we cause most devastating massacres

Yet no one is going to talk about sandy hook elementary, or every other WHITE AMERICAN CHILD THAT SHOOTS UP THIER SCHOOLS.

I'm white, Asian, and Black. But I guess backwards white racist radical Christians like you will deem me unfit for society.

As a female, I'm pretty smart too.

for example:

Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves: for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you. - Hebrews 13:17

Comment

Originally posted by mcl125 View Post
                            I'm white, Asian, and Black. But I guess backwards white racist radical Christians like you will deem me unfit for society.
                            You're also uppity, and quite a shrew. Your father should beat you more.

I'm pretty smart too.
                            Prove it.
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                              You're also uppity, and quite a shrew. Your father should beat you more.

Hahahahah, very funny for a Numbskull radical Christan whore

And by the way, I live in a house full of women, and my dad doesn't speak to me because he knows that from his loans he gave birth to a sweet girl who can become the spawn of Satan bitch. If he even tried to touch me with his hand or his belt I would snap his dick, arms, and spine in half.

No to mention beating the shit out of him with a metal broomstick.

But its a wonderful thing to know he's not Christan, but Rastafarian. They Dont believe in violence and its a pretty equal philosophy. So he doesn't beat is kids and treats eveone fairly.

for example:

Comment

Hahahahah, very funny for a Numbskull radical Christan whore

And by the way, I live in a house full of women, and my dad doesn't speak to me because he knows that from his loans he gave birth to a sweet girl who can become the spawn of Satan bitch. If he even tried to touch me with his hand or his belt I would snap his dick, arms, and spine in half.

No to mention beating the shit out of him with a metal broomstick.

But its a wonderful thing to know he's not Christan, but Rastafarian. They Dont believe in violence and its a pretty equal philosophy. So he doesn't beat is kids and treats eveone fairly.
                                You father is a Rastafarian? Do you know what that means? He's a member of cult founded by violent nigras who are addicted to narcotics and believe in the Old Testament, similar to the joos.

Escape while you can.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Working...
                                X