X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings

Originally posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo View Post
    First of all, I ain't a lady homie. Second, once again you reference the Bible which I just talked about...
    You seem to be laboring under the delusion that the King James Version 1611 Holy Bible is just some book like any other. As if we would just walk into a library, grab Harry Potter, The Book of Mormon, The Hobbit or some other fantasy work and quote its passages as if they were the literal truth written by the creater of the universe Himself. If we were doing that, you would be right to call us out. But the Bible is NOT just a book, just as Jesus Christ was NOT just a mortal man. It is a true account of the creation of the universe and a biography of Jesus Christ. Most importanly for our purposes, it is a guide on how to live one's life so as to avoid Hell. The Bible is the literal word of God, printed in a form that we can read and understand.

Whether you believe in God or not, He exists. Whether you believe the Bible is His word or not, it is. Whether you believe in Hell or not, it's still where you'll be spending eternity if you don't straighten up and fly right, young man.

In Christ's boundless love,
    Dennis Lukes
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

First of all, I ain't a lady homie. Second, once again you reference the Bible which I just talked about...
      What's a lady homie? Some type of lesbeen?
      Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
      1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
        What's a lady homie? Some type of lesbeen?
        "Homie" is negro slang for an an acquaintance from one's town (or "hood"), or a member of one's peer group (or "gang").

Therefore, a "lady homie" is:

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
          "Homie" is negro slang for an an acquaintance from one's town (or "hood"), or a member of one's peer group (or "gang").

Therefore, a "lady homie" is:
          Wow. I guess Knucklehead really is a woman after all, and a drug-abuser at that.
          Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
          1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
            Wow. I guess Knucklehead really is a woman after all, and a drug-abuser at that.
            Well, the drug abuse is pretty obvious, and he/she has already lied about not using the marijuana. Cocaine and meth can be safely assumed as well. Knucklehead did say that he/she is "not" a lady homie, though his/her penchant for lying renders this suspect. Certainly a negress thug would attempt to conceal her indentity from potential victims. Why did Knucklehead choose an avatar of an elderly and very ugly Eastern European hag? Is he/she a babushka witch crawled up from the depths of the Ukraine or Transylvania, a negress criminal from Harlem, or simply a stoner from Amsterdam? We may never know.

Comment

You did not. I've re-read ALL SIXTY POSTS in the thread and you have NOT referenced The Bible, linked to it or copy/pasted a single verse.

Where have you quoted The Bible?

Where did you respond to my link?

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble...

Now perhaps I used to meet the wrong sort of "homie" but they told me a "lady homie" was someone who didn't have to be paid: are you suggesting that you charge. for jollies in dumpsters & penthouses?

Alligator it up at home

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                You did not. I've re-read ALL SIXTY POSTS in the thread and you have NOT referenced The Bible, linked to it or copy/pasted a single verse.

Where have you quoted The Bible?

Where did you respond to my link?

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble...

Now perhaps I used to meet the wrong sort of "homie" but they told me a "lady homie" was someone who didn't have to be paid: are you suggesting that you charge. for jollies in dumpsters & penthouses?

Alligator it up at home
                Fam, homie, fella, comrade, friend, I did not say that I referenced the Bible, I just talked about it.

Comment

Fam, homie, [...] comrade

Comment

I did not say that I referenced the Bible, I just talked about it.
                    That's a rather cavalier use of the word about. You were attempting to discuss Its contents. I provided a Bible verse (from James chapter 2) addressing your question. Even by secular standards that is not talking about The Bible. It's an attempt to discuss what's written in. The Bible.

To take a comparison for you, let's recall the invention of nukes. Was there an assemblage of minds sitting around talking about. Einstein? What they thought he looked liked? What sort of paper he used? Whether he was present in the next room?

No. What would that achieve? They actually needed to open his book and read it. Can you see where this is leading?

Last edited by MitzaLizalor; 01-15-2019, 10:03 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Gonzalez View Post
                      For sure, lieberals will blame guns instead of videogames. How can they be so stupid?

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

So Jesus is telling us to buy weapons, even if we have to sell everything we own. Our first posession should be a gun.

The Bible does not say anything about "background checks" which are the ways of the demoncrats to reduce our freedom.

And how would you eliminate the threat of an armed man shooting around? Well, he has to die by the same gun, of course:

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Here you are. Guns are just God's tools when put in a Christian soul. Please don't blame guns, they have not done anything to you.
                      There is SCIENCE and RESEARCH done on this and you know what it says? Nope. Videogames do not cause violence in gamers. Guns are not the problem either. It's the people. I'm a gamer and I am one of the most caring people I know. I accidentally hit a squirrel on the road? I'm crying about 3 days afterwards. If yall want I can bring up some links from NASA and such. Cause, you know, science and facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoutmain03 View Post
                        There is SCIENCE and RESEARCH done on this and you know what it says? Nope. Videogames do not cause violence in gamers. Guns are not the problem either. It's the people. I'm a gamer and I am one of the most caring people I know. I accidentally hit a squirrel on the road? I'm crying about 3 days afterwards. If yall want I can bring up some links from NASA and such. Cause, you know, science and facts.
                        God and the Holy Bible say otherwise, friend.
                        Videogames seduce tender young minds and our precious children have the line between perverted fantasy and cold har reality mixed. Like then they are shooting the maryjuanna, and go in to a blood thirsty rage killing their grandparents. Not a day goes by when I do not hear about some tragic story. You never hear about this sort of thing because someone read the Holy Bible and thought that God was commanding them to go on a rampage, do you?

Let's talk about why you hate decent people, OK? Let's do it before you are yet another statistic. Jesus wants to be you BFF.
                        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

And why did you kill the squirrel? Because you were all sleepy from the night of playing videogames and smoking marijuana. All your crying won't eliminate the fact that you have killed the squarrel.

Only way to heaven: repent and become a Christian.
                          1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                            Not only are fat, lazy, untalented video gamers killing people, some of them are too fat and lazy to do it themselves. These slobs trick police into doing their dirty work when their sausage-like greasy fingers don't accidentally speed dial pizza delivery instead.
                            A lot of gamers are actually pretty slim and smart, along with creative and kind people.

Comment

Originally posted by Des View Post
                              Not only are fat, lazy, untalented video gamers killing people, some of them are too fat and lazy to do it themselves...
                              A lot of gamers are actually pretty slim and smart, along with creative and kind people.
                              1) Where did Mr. Des deny any of what you just claimed?

2) How does what you just claimed deny any of Mr. Des' statements?

3) 1 and 2 combine to make me believe "All gamers are touchy AF". Do you think I'm unjustified? Why?

Comment

Oh yes, he certainly looks pretty, slim, smart, creative, and kind.

There is SCIENCE and RESEARCH done on this and you know what it says? Nope. Videogames do not cause violence in gamers.
                                James Holmes
                                Favorite video game: Diablo III
                                Number of victims: 12

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
                                Favorite video game: Doom
                                Number of victims: 13

Adam Lanza
                                Favorite video game: No clear favorite, but was an avid gamer
                                Number of victims: 29

Seung Hui-Cho
                                Favorite video game: Counterstrike
                                Number of victims: 33

Stephen Paddock
                                Favorite video game: Video poker
                                Number of victims: 58

Anders Breivik
                                Favorite video game: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
                                Number of victims: 77

You like facts? How about them facts? 224 people killed by video games, and these were just the cases off the top of my head.

If yall want I can bring up some links from NASA and such.
                                Yes, I really want you to do that. I'm sure the National Aeronautics and Space Administration has gathered a vast wealth of statistics on violent crime and video games. Those sound like things that would fall under their purview.

I accidentally hit a squirrel on the road? I'm crying about 3 days afterwards.
                                Fag.

Comment

Working...
                                X