X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Catholics are more honest than they intend to be

From the JYT:
    VATICAN CITY — Pope John XXIII was the rotund Italian pontiff with a common touch, who told jokes, embraced the poor and became beloved as “the Good Pope.”
    Even Catholics can think of only one pope whom they are willing to call good, out of the entire history of Satan's vicars on earth. Of course, we True Christians™ know that being good isn't enough to avoid eternal damnation (Ephesians 2:8-9), but it speaks volumes that even the Roman institution's adherents recognize the depravity of most of its leaders.
    This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Re: When Catholics are more honest than they intend to be

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
    it speaks volumes that even the Roman institution's adherents recognize the depravity of most of its leaders.
    Indeed. Even they cannot completely ignore their own culpability and guilt...and every once in a while, a little golden truth slips out. A sort of brief moral incontinence.

Comment

It says a lot about your church when you have a whole section on the forum to badmouth Christians. Stop the hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Goof4pj View Post
        It says a lot about your church when you have a whole section on the forum to badmouth Christians. Stop the hate.
        Please show me in the KJV Bible where it says to:

- worship Mary

- practice cannibalism

- worship statues

- obey the "Pope"

Etc., etc.

Yours in Christ (NOT PAPA FRANKIE),

Z. Smyth
        sigpic

Comment

What are you talking about, Jasper? We come here to glorify God, not to revile Christians. We are Christians ourselves! Are you daft?
          God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

[Galatians 4:16 KJV] 16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
            This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
              even the Roman institution's adherents recognize the depravity of most of its leaders.
              Pope Alexander IV (1492-1503) would have to be one of the most depraved. He produced at least 7 bastard offspring, maybe 10, including Cesare Borgia, Giovanni Borgia, Gioffre Borgia, Lucrezia Borgia and Laura Borgia. 2 of those (Cesare and Lucrezia) had incestuous affairs with each other and their father (the pope) in the vatican. Alexander appointed Giovanni as Captain General of the church and made Cesare a cardinal and gave both of them their own duchies in the papal lands.

Leo X (1513 – 1521) was a gaysexural fag, starting a long tradition of poofter priests.
              sigpic

Comment

As a former papist, I can assure you it is rare when "Mother Church," as they like to call it, admits any kind of wrongdoing. This is true whether it is on a larger scale or even the tiniest congregation.

I am privy to knowledge of a certain parish in the south where the priest enjoys the company of several of the men in a lewd and lascivious way. He was even discovered nude with a deacon and explained it away that he was teaching the deacon how to properly wear the various vestments. That deacon is now a priest himself in California.

The church admitted one of its nuns purchased an adult toy that was found by a postulant cleaning the nun's room. She was removed from the convent but teaches in a parochial school near Manchester, NH. Praise God such scandal doesn't rock Baptist congregations!

COME, Lord Jesus!
                BrotherLarry
                Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
                “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
                Amen and Amen

Comment

this thread is not about Christians, it's about Catholics actually. That's the evildoers who tortured and burned 50 million Christians. The cult up to this day still has its headquarters in the city of the seven hills just like John wrote

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                    As a former papist, I can assure you it is rare when "Mother Church," as they like to call it, admits any kind of wrongdoing. This is true whether it is on a larger scale or even the tiniest congregation.

I am privy to knowledge of a certain parish in the south where the priest enjoys the company of several of the men in a lewd and lascivious way. He was even discovered nude with a deacon and explained it away that he was teaching the deacon how to properly wear the various vestments. That deacon is now a priest himself in California.

The church admitted one of its nuns purchased an adult toy that was found by a postulant cleaning the nun's room. She was removed from the convent but teaches in a parochial school near Manchester, NH. Praise God such scandal doesn't rock Baptist congregations!

COME, Lord Jesus!
                    BrotherLarry
                    You speak the truth, friend! As a Saved former, Mary-worshiping papist myself, I recall all too well the lies, the stories told as the public face of the church, and the stories told when they let down their guards. The stories we heard in the parochial schools from the priests when they'd wander drunkenly into our classrooms made us turn all shades of red at the time! They'd babble on and on about how they hide their horned tails under their cassocks (you can tell who has one - they're the guys who refuse to wear manly pants, of course), and how the nuns who wear the full habits all have bowed legs and how the priests love to crawl under the legs of the lines of nuns while getting spanked. Usually they did that in the evening after everyone was gone from the church and school campus, but sometimes they played these games on Sunday mornings. We could always tell because they would spend the entire service "adjusting" themselves. Some teachers looked embarrassed at these stories, but most joked and laughed and then pulled out a bottle of something from the top drawer of their desks and sent us off to recess early.
                    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                    X