X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day: A Day to Remove Atheist Headstones

Arlington National Cemetery has thousands of headstones of fallen military men. Each has a cross on it, except for other religions.

The ones that really annoy me are those with the symbol of atheism. First, they are false because there are no atheists in fox holes. Second, they imply their deaths have some significance compared to those which show the cross. Atheists are simply compost. Compost deserves no sign or recognition.

I think we need to plan now for the 2019 Memorial Day. We should work this year to have all the atheists headstones removed at Arlington and leave them umnmarked.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Memorial Day: A Day to Remove Atheist Headstones

Should anyone other than True Christian(tm) Americans even be interred at Arlington?
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I was under the impression that atheists were not allowed to be buried on consecrated ground. I will look further into this and if required a disinterment petition will be raised. Why should heathen scum be treated with the same honor as good Christian men?

YIC
      TT
      Isaiah 66:15

For behold, the Lord wil come with fire, and with his charets like a whirlewinde, to render his anger with furie, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Thomas Taylor View Post
        I was under the impression that atheists were not allowed to be buried on consecrated ground. I will look further into this and if required a disinterment petition will be raised.
        They don't even want to be buried on consecrated ground. Often this will be specified in their wills - probably worth checking. Many also specify no headstone.
        Obadiah 1:16 For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.

Comment

Working...
        X