X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Democrat Dumpster Fire - Michael Bloomberg

At some age you are taught to not throw oily rags into a closed container - there is something called spontaneous combustion. The Democrat Dumpster Fire primary "debates" have now left only white contenders at the moment, and maybe the Democrats should be looking to see if they can get Jerry Springer to moderate them. It's hard to say who is to be saddled with the blame at the moment, but so far no one has seen fit to mention "white supremacy".

Klobuchar was called out for not being able to remember the name of the president of Mexico - something we can all sympathize with. This can be a little tricky, but it goes like this; Mohammad Reza Pahlavi (his friends called him "Shah"), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC - get it?), Andrés Manuel López Obrador (his friends call him AMLO).

Pastor Pete was caught in a spontaneous outburst of Pentacostal speaking in tongues that sounded a little like Mexican.

While RINO Mormon "Oven" Mitt Romney is still trying to earn his own planet, quid pro Joe Biden demonstrated that he now has his own planet - he's just not sure which one he is on at any given time.

Ex-injun Warren decided to put on some war paint and go on the attack against Bloomberg, calling him "a billionaire who calls women ‘fat broads’ and ‘horse-faced lesbians’". Mini-Mike demonstrated he will not fare well against Trump - what about Rosie O'Donnell and Rachel Madcow?

Steyer, another "billionaire", what's he doing there? A Yale man of little words - math, reparations, and climate emergency.

Bolshevik Bernie is on a roll, winning votes and delegates - and the Dimms need to stop him by Super Tuesday. Constantly shaking his finger at the "oligarchs" and "plutocrats", Bernie doesn't realize that he's going to need them to run all those industries he's going to nationalize. Who else is he going to get, former bartenders?

Michael "I'm not a midget" Bloomberg is the latest addition to the Dimm menagerie, and is trying to add some "intersectionality" to the race (he's a dwarf and a "trans" - converting from Republican to Democrat). Bloomberg has been giving us all face palms by being featured in the MSM apologizing for all his past transgressions, but somehow not apologizing for the Jews killing Jesus.

The MSM has dug up an old book on the "Thoughts of Chairman Bloomberg":

"if women wanted to be appreciated for their brains, they'd go to the library instead of Bloomingdale's."

"if Jesus was a Jew, why does he have a Puerto Rican first name?"

"I know for a fact that any self-respecting woman who walks past a construction site and doesn't get a whistle will turn around and walk past again and again until she does get one."

"stop-and-frisk"
    Not bad stuff, but Bloomberg should stick to script writing.

We can't leave the subject at hand without mentioning long time political pundit Chris "Hard Ball" Matthews. Always talking about the glory days of Tip O'Neill, Chris for many years now has had drool dripping from one side of his mouth - which has lately turned to flying spit when he suddenly became "woke" to the fact that Bernie is not only running for "president", he's going to be the "Dictatorship of the Proletariat".

The pope, not to be outdone, is now asking cathylicks to give up internet trolling for Lent.

Dumpster Fire or Tower of Babel (Genesis 11), thank you Jesus - Trump 2020.
    Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
    brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
    ...and get off my lawn
    sigpic

Re: Democrat Dumpster Fire - Michael Bloomberg

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
    While RINO Mormon "Oven" Mitt Romney is still trying to earn his own planet, quid pro Joe Biden demonstrated that he now has his own planet - he's just not sure which one he is on at any given time.
    I'm not sure one can write off old Uncle Joe so easily, Brother. He seems bring together both sides of the Great Racial Divide, which really appeals to the bleeding-heart liberals. Consider how he charms them by showing his enormous generosity when playing Bouncy Lap Under The Water with negro children. You can watch him deliver his inspiring speech HERE, but this video version really captures why he has the hearts of so many self-defined "color blind" progressives.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Democrat Primary

New results just in... Trump said what about the coronavirus? Bye bye new results.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
        I'm not sure one can write off old Uncle Joe so easily, Brother. He seems bring together both sides of the Great Racial Divide, which really appeals to the bleeding-heart liberals. Consider how he charms them by showing his enormous generosity when playing Bouncy Lap Under The Water with negro children. You can watch him deliver his inspiring speech HERE, but this video version really captures why he has the hearts of so many self-defined "color blind" progressives.

. . .
        Now we are all moved by these stories of Biden reaching out to niglets and those less fortunate. I was touched by Biden's encounter with the hood nigra street gang leader Corn Pop. Maybe Biden can convince Putin to back him instead of Bernie.

You have to admit though that Biden has been behaving a little strange lately - enough to doubt whether he can be trusted to remember those nuclear launch codes. On the other hand, Pelosi has been acting strange lately as well.

No Christians have been accused of being "anti-science", but ever since the pope outsourced the manufacture of wafers to China I'm willing to admit the possibility that both Biden and Pelosi may have consumed some tainted wafers.
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

Bloomburg is a fire that has been doused. Just as well that his "fellow" Democrats took him to the dunking booth--Trump would have held him underwater until his little lungs exploded.

There are minor regrets because it would have been an amusing if one sided match-up. But Bloomie is out and Trump is oiling up his guns for the big shoot out to come.

I think that I have mixed up my metaphors so I am using different smilies to show how Trump will defeat the other candidate.
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I remember Bloomberg saying that he would deserve to go to heaven...
            Ecclesiastes 5:3b "A fool's voice is known by multitude of words."

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
              You have to admit though that Biden has been behaving a little strange lately - enough to doubt whether he can be trusted to remember those nuclear launch codes. On the other hand, Pelosi has been acting strange lately as well.

No Christians have been accused of being "anti-science", but ever since the pope outsourced the manufacture of wafers to China I'm willing to admit the possibility that both Biden and Pelosi may have consumed some tainted wafers.
              Oh, I do think you have explained this so clearly, dear Brother Bryan, and I thank you for this. As you shall see in the attached video clip, the proof of your wisdom is most evident!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Working...
              X