X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Dying ALREADY; Brace for President Harris

Well, I don't think many of us expected the shambling corpse of the late former vice president and senator Joe Biden to make it to 2024, but it sounds like he won't even survive into 2021. Apparently the doddering old fool hairline fractured his ankle while playing with a dog (Philippians 3:2), clearly not the actions of a man fit to be president. Seeing as how there's nothing wrong with Trump's ankle bones, maybe he would be so kind as to stay in office for the next few years while Old Man Biden recuperates.

The Wilmington Village Idiot will have the historic honor of being the first Dead White Male President to actually literally be dead on inauguration day. Then we get stuck with Kamala, and the SJWs get what they really wanted all along: the destruction of America.
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Re: Biden Dying ALREADY; Brace for President Harris

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
    Well, I don't think many of us expected the shambling corpse of the late former vice president and senator Joe Biden to make it to 2024, but it sounds like he won't even survive into 2021.
    It doesn't look good for Ol' Joe. It always starts with a fall, then blackouts, hospital bed and then the end. The Harris woman might not be a U.S. citizen--I've heard she is from India.

President Trump should stand by at the ready. He may be called in to govern if both Joe and Kamala are not able to pull it off.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Yes, Biden was playing with his dog when he injured himself.

I read that earlier in the day he announced his intention to get a cat for the White House. The dog may have been "acting out", as they say.
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
        I read that earlier in the day he announced his intention to get a cat for the White House. The dog may have been "acting out", as they say.
        Goodness me, if he can do himself that sort of damage while playing with a dog, just imagine what a cat will do to him! An Australian study reveals that cats are notorious for attacking older people. Here is a selection of events, all of which caused injuries far more serious than a hairline fracture.
        Tripped over cat, landed on cat. Cat deceased.

Fell backwards over cat, landing on back with impact on posterior skull.

Reaching down to pick up cat’s food dish. Cat leant against legs and patient fell forwards over cat.

Fell sideways in garden while trying to stop cat catching a blue tongue lizard.

Tripped over black cat in darkened hallway.

Fall while attempting to move quickly out back door as cat carried live snake in through side door.
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          I read that earlier in the day he announced his intention to get a cat for the White House.
          Sleepy Joe seems to think he's been elected to a residential care facility. I have found some things to keep him busy in his golden years:

Beyond Bingo: 14 Activities for Elderly People That Aren't Boring

Although let's rule out number 13 (Pet Therapy) as too dangerous for the old man.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

I can't help but think of the visuals on Jan. 20. Trump will hold a massive TRUMP 2024 rally. The entire crowd unmasked. Trump will be grinning, telling jokes about Biden and bringing the crowd to its feet with "Let's Make America Great Again."

Biden will be sworn in sitting in his wheel chair, one leg elevated and white coat Doctors on either side. Voters will wonder why they did this.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
            X