X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop Composting of Christian Bodies

In what seems like the final blow by the State of California to eliminate Christianity, a bill has passed allowing composting of human bodies. The goal, obviously, is to make it impossible for we, the faithful, to transcend gravity and rise to our rightful place beside Jesus in Heaven. Atheists in California are telling us, "If we can't go to heaven, we'll make sure you cannot either." We know from past experience, the next step for atheists is to require every body be composted.

God tells us in the Bible, in many places, we will need a physical body in heaven. One is 1 Corinthians 15:42-44.

This is the kind of law we at Landover Baptist are here to fight. We need to stop it and follow the Bible.

California legalizes human composting bill against opposition by Catholic bishops (religionnews.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Stop Composting of Christian Bodies

So sad. It included this excerpt:

[State Assemblywoman Cristina] Garcia has sought to pass this bill for the last three years. “I look forward to continuing my legacy to fight for clean air by using my reduced remains to plant a tree,” Garcia said in a statement after the governor’s signature.
    Rather gives away her quest for immortality. The tree will drop seeds (such as acorns) which will grow and so on. But she could simply arrange to have an acorn put in her coffin already! Some people aren't happy unless everyone else celebrates too. And I strongly doubt that a person could be resurrected if they'd become a forest.

Comment

Say what you like about the Church of England, at least its recently deceased leader, the former queen, stood firm against such such nonsense. She was careful to insist that she be buried in a sealed, lead-lined coffin - and not even underground, but rather in a vault (which is just a fancy name for a basement).

This will not, of course, do her any good as the Church of England is not a True Christian(tm) church. But at least she will descend into intact, rather than as some sort of disembodied mush.
      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
        She was careful to insist that she be buried in a sealed, lead-lined coffin - and not even underground, but rather in a vault (which is just a fancy name for a basement).
        This will not, of course, do her any good as the Church of England is not a True Christian™ church. But at least she will descend into intact, rather than as some sort of disembodied mush.
        There is a psychological element here. Both the Catholics and Church of England think they need their bodies intact. This, no doubt, comes from their incorrect understanding of the Bible. It helps such people face death by being ignorant of what is ahead for them. We at Landover Baptist are here to correct them.
        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Mark my words, the Californians are only a few years away from legalizing cannibalism. If you can choose to have your corpse turned into mulch to feed a tree, why shouldn't you be allowed to consign your earthly remains to a cannibal who will butcher, cook, and consume your body postmortem? I mean, consenting adults, you know? If you're a Darwinist, you believe that the body is worm food anyway, and since humans are more evolved than worms they deserve it more. The longpig that is, the human meat. The liberal elites are already literally cannibals who drink the blood and consume the flesh of children.
          I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
          Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
          But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
          From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
          X