X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump's Choice for the Senate, Herschel Walker, Paid for an Abortion

I wouldn't be too hasty, Mr. Mayor. There's at least 61 lawsuits and 1 phone call from the former President asking for 11,000 100,000 extra votes before anything is decided.

Nevertheless I would be devastated if Baptist preacher Warnock is elected to the Senate for the Democrats. It's a sign the atheists are winning.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
      I wouldn't be too hasty, Mr. Mayor. There's at least 61 lawsuits and 1 phone call from the former President asking for 11,000 100,000 extra votes before anything is decided.
      As I recall, Herschel will need only about 50,000 votes. If 25,000 votes were changed from Doorcknocker to Herschel that should put him in.

I know Trump's phone call asking officials to find 10,000 votes created a lot of talk. Still, he might try it again for Herschel. Times change and Georgia might be so worried about Doorknocker they would react to the President's call a little more rationally now.
      Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

What a disgraceful coda to the disappointing midterms. Herschel Walker was one of the best candidates for political office I've ever seen. That we will be deprived of six years of Walker in the Senate chamber voting and speechifying is a loss to the entire nation. Without dyed in the wool MAGA-ites like Mehmet Oz, Blake Masters, and Herschel Walker in the Senate, I fear for the future of America.
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
          What a disgraceful coda to the disappointing midterms. Herschel Walker was one of the best candidates for political office I've ever seen. That we will be deprived of six years of Walker in the Senate chamber voting and speechifying is a loss to the entire nation. Without dyed in the wool MAGA-ites like Mehmet Oz, Blake Masters, and Herschel Walker in the Senate, I fear for the future of America.
          There was a chance to fill the intellectual hole that was created when Newt Gingrich retired from politics. Trump filled it well but then his reelection was stolen. Others with intellectual creds came along that could have filled it. These were people like Herschel, Mike Lindell (Mr. Pillow) and Marjorie Taylor Greene. They have all been pushed aside and our future is without the mental depth it takes to give us hope.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
            There was a chance to fill the intellectual hole that was created when Newt Gingrich retired from politics. Trump filled it well but then his reelection was stolen. Others with intellectual creds came along that could have filled it. These were people like Herschel, Mike Lindell (Mr. Pillow) and Marjorie Taylor Greene. They have all been pushed aside and our future is without the mental depth it takes to give us hope.
            Ah yes, the glory of Gingrich's Contract With America and the Republican Revolution. Of course, in between then and the MAGA and QAnon times, we also had the populist rage of the Tea Party with such luminaries as Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann. Really it stretches back throughout our history in a line of John Birchers, Goldwaterites, McCarthyites, America Firsters, Klansmen, Confederates, and Know-Nothings. The proud history of the American Right.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
              Ah yes, the glory of Gingrich's Contract With America and the Republican Revolution. Of course, in between then and the MAGA and QAnon times, we also had the populist rage of the Tea Party with such luminaries as Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachmann. Really it stretches back throughout our history in a line of John Birchers, Goldwaterites, McCarthyites, America Firsters, Klansmen, Confederates, and Know-Nothings. The proud history of the American Right.
              We can't short change the deep intellectual history of our conservative movement without mentioning George W. Bush. It was Bush who saw the Biblical prophecy playing out in our invasions Afghanistan and Iraq. His leadership arrived just in time for those two hugely successful military campaigns.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                We can't short change the deep intellectual history of our conservative movement without mentioning George W. Bush. It was Bush who saw the Biblical prophecy playing out in our invasions Afghanistan and Iraq. His leadership arrived just in time for those two hugely successful military campaigns.
                With the focus on military operations abroad, we have dropped the ball domestically. It's bad enough that alcohol use is tolerated but it appears Democrats are on the verge of legalizing drugs too. Mind altering drugs. Who the hell wants their mind altered? That's a rhetorical question - nobody. We have Jesus, guns and corporations to maintain order.

There used to be a time growing up when men worked at the office and women stayed at home. Those were happy times. If we would only force men to work and force women to stay at home, that would bring happy time back again.

Comment

Now the Senate race is over, I am getting information that Mr. Walker may be positioning himself for a run for President in the next cycle. Here he is at a rally outlining his policy proposals to garner approval of the voters.

Comment

Wouldn't it be the best thing ever if Warnock keeled over dead of a fentanyl overdose or something and Georgia's Republican governor Brian Kemp appointed Herschel Walker to replace him? Why I'd just about bust a gut laughing if that happened.

Now, I'm not saying that we could take back control of the Senate if a couple Democrat Senators from red states suddenly died. Of course I'm not saying that. I never said that! And I certainly wouldn't want any deranged people like, oh, David DePape, that kind of person, to hear that kind of statement either, not in any way that could be connected to me.

Comment

Working...
                    X