X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOTCHA! Evidence to lock up Pete Buttigieg!

Pete Boot-Edge-Edge says he will "give no quarter to white nationalists":

Gotcha!

Originally posted by wikipedia
    Under the modern laws of war, "it is especially forbidden ... to declare that no quarter will be given". This was established under Article 23(d) of the 1907 Hague Convention IV – The Laws and Customs of War on Land.
    He's a veteran of Afghanistan, so he knows what this means.

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: GOTCHA! Evidence to lock up Pete Buttigieg!

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
    Pete Boot-Edge-Edge says he will "give no quarter to white nationalists":
    LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!
    Some jail time without a boyfriend may fix his "problem". It could not hurt, might help.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Re: GOTCHA! Evidence to lock up Pete Buttigieg!

Guy is a race-traitor two times over. First, he won't sire pink-cheeked* white babies on an appropriate woman, then he threatens to hunt down white pride activists.

* Seriously, have you seen his cheeks?
      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
      X