X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Christian Ritual Bath Site was not a Gay Bath House

What Christian archeologists call an "exciting find" must not be misinterpreted. This is a 2,000 year old site of a ritual bath. It is thought to be a place where Jesus cleansed himself before He was killed by the Jews.

The misinterpretation would be that the site was a homer bath house. This is not possible. Jesus would not have tolerated it anymore than he tolerated money changers in the temple. Remember, He used a whip.

Let's celebrate the discovery of this Christian ritual bath. But, lets not allow homers to claim it as a place where sin went crazy:

Bath from Jesus' time discovered at the Garden of Gethsemane - The Christian Post
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Ancient Christian Ritual Bath Site was not a Gay Bath House

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    The misinterpretation would be that the site was a homer bath house.
    Why in the Holy Name of Our Beloved Lord would anyone even suggest such a thing, Brother Mr Mayor, Sir? Clearly back in His times, there would have been no women at bath houses, for fear of menstrual contamination. Even today, would you be prepared to bathe with a woman, unless she was visibly with child? The very thought of it has made me vomit, and I am a woman!

This is just another case of Big Homer Culture claiming everything as its own - and I use the "it" pronoun deliberately.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      This is just another case of Big Homer Culture claiming everything as its own - and I use the "it" pronoun deliberately.
      I call Faux News. Homer was not Roman he was Greek. Or liked "it" Greek anyway.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

As if killing Him wasn't enough, they are at it again. More shots fired in their campaign to mock and discredit Jesus, the son of God. We're all familiar with the propaganda depicting Christ as dark-skinned, Arab, or even full-blown Bantu Congoid. And now this? How many lost souls will be turned from salvation because they've been led to believe Jesus was a brown-skinned queer, and thus an obvious fraud and charlatan instead of the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, manly as can be, real deal Savior?

This is the Devil's work!
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
        X