X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Beware of Homosexual Sports!

What about football? nothing as faggy as a bunch of guys grabbing and trying to tackle each other, to say nothing about their TIGHTS

Baseball is the same thing. Everyone knows they grab each other's BUTTS constantly

Its amazing how such popular things in America can be so corrupt. it just goes to show you the great lengths the devil will go to to try to trick us

Comment

I have a question about following sports:

Boxing, is it a gay sport? I doubt so, men present their strength and compete for the title of the strongest. Modern day rules say you can only wear boxer shorts, but only to make certain the contestants do not hide armor or weapons in the clothes.

Karate / Taekwondo: Mainly a combat system based on kicks / hits. Do not mistakenly think of it as grappling on the ground. By the way the reason why grappling / wrestling does not use cloth: You can grab them easily and throw your opponent down.

Table tennis. I like table tennis. Like passing a baseball to each other but a much smaller version and good if you don't have much space.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkHenry View Post
        Boxing, is it a gay sport? I doubt so, men present their strength and compete for the title of the strongest.
        Two scantily clad sweaty men trying to dominate eachother. If one man wants a time-out, he will hug the dominant man.

Nope, nothing gay about that........

Table tennis. I like table tennis.
        Okay, so you have two men in shorts bent over in a "please sodomize me" position doing ping and pong and oh and ah.

Has society really been this corrupted... ?
        I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
        Matthew 7:22
        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
        Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

WRESTLING!

Attached Files
          Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

ok this view is backward, i can put everything into sucha gay view as you do.

American football. Men bending over showing their butts to each other while another man grabs them firmly from behind. They run after each other like a pack of hornyl cats casing a female cat. When all is done they pile ontop of each other moaning and groaning like wild beasts... come on...
            I play table tennis with Jeans and a pullover. And boxing? how gay is it to get your face beat bloody... I think gays would get another liquid on their face instead of blood...

please a serious answer

Comment

VS

Where is the gayness in boxing i ask you

Comment

For those of you confused over whether or not wrestling is gay, please see THIS thread.
                sigpic
                The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
                - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Wrestling is not something a heterosexual man would do, i have to agree on that.

Comment

As I've said before, the only athletic romp I agree with with Four Square in my Fellowship Hall or maybe an occasional game of "Sword Drills".

However, Sword Drills tend to get quite heated, especially when my brother Amos is in town. He is quite a savant when it comes to locating within the Old Testament.

Comment

Everything in the world is Homersexual, debate solved.

Comment

Anything with balls lol

Comment

VS

Where is the gayness in boxing i ask you

Son, the homersexual sinful pics you have undoubtedly made yourself are NOT allowed on these forums. This forum is strictly viewed by Heterosexual True Christian Men ™ and also women (when said men allow them too). We find these types of pictures offensive, so I ask you kindly to take them down and please leave our forums.

Thanks, and God Bless!
                          Matthew 7:15
                          Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Comment

The whole world seems to love a homo sport that is known as soccer. I don't like that dyke sport, which country invented this poor excuse for a homer sport anyway?

Comment

What about extreme sports such as BMX, wakeboarding, snowboarding, skateboarding, sky diving, mountain biking, free running, surfing, and so forth?
                              1 Corinthians 11:3
                              But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Comment

Croquet is a sport for homers, it is played in europe by homers, it involves hitting your balls with a big hammer through little hoops!!

Comment

Working...
                                X