X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do woman have a soul?

Woman are not to speak up in church.
    Woman are to obey the Lord, and then their husbands.
    Woman are to stay celibate untill they marry the man they will spend te rest of their lives with.
    If a woman is raped, she is either a liar or has provoked said 'rapist'.

A woman's general role in life is prasing the Lord, obay her husband and safe the Lord's legacy by giving him heirs. Unlike men, they are not seen as worhty of some priviliges - so do they actually have a soul?

I don't intent to sound rude, but don't you all agree woman are the lesser kind of human? Weren't they the ones who brought sin upon us by accepting the Forbidden Fruit?

Re: Do woman have a soul?

Most women should have the ability to discern when they are abiding by God's Holy Law and when they are not, therefore (most) women have Souls, and are accountable to Him and His Judgment.
    Jud 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are unGodly among them of all their unGodly deeds which they have unGodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which unGodly sinners have spoken against him.

Comment

Women rule, son.
      A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by IamAHatemonger View Post
        Women rule, son.
        In the kitchen maybe.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

OH SHIIIIIIIT MAN.
          A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

You should watch your potty mouth young lady. What man is going to want to kiss a woman who talks like that? I think you need to lighten up on the hate thing. It's not helping you.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

OH SHIIIIIIIT MAN.
              I'd love to wear a switch out on your hind end Missy! Then I'd lock you in the prayer closet. Then I'd cane your sassy behind until it glowed as bright as the fires of HELL! Then I'd salve it as I read you scripture to show you that God is a merciful God.
              Last edited by TC Patriot; 02-15-2010, 03:45 AM. Reason: typo

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Comment

Well I have read the good Dr. Fred Neiman's article

But then I also read in the Bible that women are redeemed through child birth.

I'm confused.
                Drama queen

Comment

OH SHIIIIIIIT MAN.
                  haha! You're awesome.
                  Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedGame View Post
                    haha! You're awesome.
                    I wish the same could be said for you.
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WickedGame View Post
                      haha! You're awesome.
                      Wow, you're easily pleased.
                      May the call of Jihad be forever outshined, outmatched, and outlasted by the The LORD's Crusade, to the end of eternity and the extinction of mortal flesh. Let those who march against it in His name be as giants - pure of heart, strong of body, honored, invulnerable. May those warriors be burning stars in the firmament of battle, angels of death on shining wings, bringing swift annihilation to the enemies of CHRIST. Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by TC Patriot View Post
                        I'd love to wear a switch out on your hind end Missy! Then I'd lock you in the prayer closet. Then I'd cane your sassy behind until it glowed as bright as the fires of HELL! Then I'd salve it as I read you scripture to show you that God is a merciful God.
                        Haha, I'd like to see you try
                        Answer; yes, of course women are the same as men, except for a few parts being mixed around and some different hormones added in.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky View Post
                          Haha, I'd like to see you try
                          Answer; yes, of course women are the same as men, except for a few parts being mixed around and some different hormones added in.
                          Women are in no way, shape or form the same as men.
                          Women are weaker, both in mind and body.
                          Women think emotionally, men think logically.
                          Women make babies, men do real work.
                          Most women are sluts, No men are (Well, except homers, but what can you do)
                          Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                          Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                          Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                          Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                          Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                          Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                            Women are in no way, shape or form the same as men.
                            Women are weaker, both in mind and body.
                            Women think emotionally, men think logically.
                            Women make babies, men do real work.
                            Most women are sluts, No men are (Well, except homers, but what can you do)
                            Actually; I think logically. Hence I do a science degree hahaha
                            I know plenty of slutty men actually haha, in fact I know far more heterosexual males who have had sex than girls
                            I also do real work.
                            And I think you'll find that biologically men and women are very similar.

Comment

Science degree, sure thing, a brit one too. My littlest boy took science in school too. I bet he knows way more than you do.

Somehow, I am not in the least bit surprised you know slutty man-whores.

Real work? A barmaid? A waitress? A receptionist? Bah, a womans job is to keep her husbands house clean, meals prepared and bear children for Jesus.
                              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                              X