Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Satan's Entertainment
Reload this Page Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban!
Satan's Entertainment Discussion for Movies/TV/Music/Video Games/Pop Culture. How HELLY-wood is destroying our society and parents can learn to protect their children from sinful influences like Disney, Pacman, and Tic-Tac-Toe.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 4,201
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
I'm surprised, really. everyone has the right to believe in their own faith. I'd rather be a muslim right now over being any sort of Christian. You can say that muslims are violent, but that's not the case...I'll be an atheist the rest of my days.

Welcome, Space Cadet.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
Reeemarkable Reeemarkable is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UFO Retard Posting

 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Nov 2016
Reeemarkable is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 04:52 PM

Mary I think your comment "gushing for Jesus" is super inappropriate and we should not have such sexual deviants on this website.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 22,641
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
I'm surprised, really. everyone has the right to believe in their own faith. I'd rather be a muslim right now over being any sort of Christian.
Thank you for illustrating the kind of retarded logic inherent in the heathen mindset: Stereotyping against one group (Christians) is accurate and valid, while maintaining the argument that to stereotype against any group (Muslims) is inaccurate and wrong.




Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
Audrey MacMillan's Avatar
Audrey MacMillan Audrey MacMillan is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Canada
Audrey MacMillan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Audrey MacMillan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
I'd rather be a muslim right now over being any sort of Christian.
May I ask why Christianity is so irredeemable to you?


The world is my canvas and my imagination is my palette.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
Reeemarkable Reeemarkable is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UFO Retard Posting

 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Nov 2016
Reeemarkable is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 10:24 PM

I really don't have anything wrong with any religion. I grew up learning about god and having faith in it. I still believe in god. I just hate how (not all but a good few) people of Christian faith shut down opposing religions. I think everyone should have some sort of faith, but it's not right to take away another persons faith. I think we should live and let live. Forcing others to not play overwatch because it shakes your Christian sensibilities is unfair. I love when people have faith and they don't force it into others. I don't want any of you to change your faith, but [FILTHY LANGUAGE REMOVED BY SHOCKED MODERATOR], just be nice
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Reeemarkable Reeemarkable is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UFO Retard Posting

 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Nov 2016
Reeemarkable is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audrey MacMillan View Post
May I ask why Christianity is so irredeemable to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Thank you for illustrating the kind of retarded logic inherent in the heathen mindset: Stereotyping against one group (Christians) is accurate and valid, while maintaining the argument that to stereotype against any group (Muslims) is inaccurate and wrong.








Using retarded as an insult is not kind to individuals with developmental and or intellectual disabilities. They don't take kindly to that sort of language being used to belittle others. And certainly not all christians are bad. The faith is very complex and beautiful. However, being on this forum is the same to me as talking to radical muslims.
There are wonderful people of both Christian Muslim and Jewish faith alike, but there are always people who give a bad name to the group.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Reeemarkable Reeemarkable is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

UFO Retard Posting

 
Posts: 5
Join Date: Nov 2016
Reeemarkable is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Jesus Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
You're confused, dear. Our dear pastor has a sermon all about this:

Jesus Is Not A Joo!

I mean, really. You think the Lord incarnate, the Son of God, the Redeemer who temporarily died for my sins looked like this?







This is just so anti Semitic and mean. Loving the infractions by the way, keep em coming.




And I'll stop imposing my lifestyle when you stop imposing yours. Stop joking about banning overwatch and I'll stop trolling
Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
Alvin Moss's Avatar
Alvin Moss Alvin Moss is offline
Serving Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Proud Niglet Sponsorer Touched by Jesus One Year/1000 posts Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Sons of Liberty Porn Resistant Early riser Tell her once Persecuted Bronze Tither Punched the most queers Mission to Korea Trump of GOD True Republican Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Hands Off True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Nuke of Heaven Crown of Glory Mower Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Crown of Incorruptibility Alternative Facts

 
Posts: 4,201
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Godly Texas, Besieged by Papist Idol Worshippers
Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Alvin Moss will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
This is just so anti Semitic and mean. Loving the infractions by the way, keep em coming.




And I'll stop imposing my lifestyle when you stop imposing yours. Stop joking about banning overwatch and I'll stop trolling

If you object to our Christian lifestyle, feel free to leave.


God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
handmaiden's Avatar
handmaiden handmaiden is offline
Is a good, decent True Christian™ lady
True Christian™

Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian True Christian Lady True Heterosexual™ Cleanest Kitchen Best Pie Best stoning bucket Bronze Tither Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient One Year/1000 posts True Republican Super Soaker Baptism Award Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture Persecuted Christian Love Grammar Nazi Trump of GOD Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Teabag Patriot Trumpette Saved 5 Years Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Guns, Guts and GLORY! Alternative Facts Asked questions later Babysitter Marshmallow GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 6,407
Join Date: May 2010
Location: 39.373117/-76.472688
handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!handmaiden will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-09-2016, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post

And I'll stop imposing my lifestyle when you stop imposing yours. Stop joking about banning overwatch and I'll stop trolling



“First they came for the Socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Socialist.
Then they came for the Trade Unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Trade Unionist.
Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for my video games and then I actually cared.








Misquotingly Yours,



Handmaiden


His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is online now
Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower Crown of Life Probing for Jesus The Gonz GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 1,865
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-10-2016, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
. Stop joking about banning overwatch and I'll stop trolling
So you are threatening our freedom of speech?


Little boy, we are just stating our opinions in our forum. We are the real deal when it comes to being Christians. If you don't like us it is because you don't like the Bible. It is your choice.


We will not go to a gaming forum to critizice gaming. Coming here and critizincing our religion is not good. It is really wrong.


By the way, could you have the decency of at least follow the forum rules, and post your introduction in the forum created for that? That way we can get to know you better, understand you better and maybe communicate better with you.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Dolores de Barriga's Avatar
Dolores de Barriga Dolores de Barriga is offline
Apparently not part of the domestic staff; suspected academic
Forum Member

Christian Love Protected by JESUS Messicant Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

 
Posts: 442
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: University of Iowa
Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Dolores de Barriga is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-10-2016, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
I really don't have anything wrong with any religion.
Hello Mr/Ms Reeemarkable!

As a person who is still searching for her spiritual path, I have a question about this statement. Given that every major religion of the world has been involved in and used as a justification of genocide, does that mean that you're OK with religious genocide?

Quote:
I grew up learning about god and having faith in it. I still believe in god.
I want to believe in God as well... I just find it hard to accept that He either likes or doesn't care about all of the oppression done in His name over the last few thousands of years. Is He like a scientist in a lab, coldly watching and recording behavior of rats in an experiment He is running?... If that is true, is He even worthy of our worship?... Or maybe He wants to end all that carnage but has no power to do it?... But in this case, why even bother praying to Him?...

If there is a Hell, I'm sure I'm going there for having thoughts like that... I'm afraid of Hell, but I just cannot picture God as anything else than a deeply sadistic being who actually enjoys human suffering...

Quote:
I just hate how (not all but a good few) people of Christian faith shut down opposing religions.
Well, it is the intrinsic part of every proselytic religion: the force which allows it to grow is the assumption that all of the other religions are wrong. Roughly, that is the difference between the "world religions," the big proselytic religions which want to convert everybody, and small tribal religions, which don't want to expand, and most of which is on their way to total extinction.

Quote:
I think everyone should have some sort of faith,
So, are you saying that atheism is wrong?

How would that make you different from Christians shutting down opposing religions, exactly?

Quote:
but it's not right to take away another persons faith. I think we should live and let live. Forcing others to not play overwatch because it shakes your Christian sensibilities is unfair.
From their point of view, they are doing you a favor by sparing you from going to Hell.

Quote:
I love when people have faith and they don't force it into others.
For Christians that would mean breaking one of their commandments, the one about spreading the Good News to everyone in the world.

Quote:
I don't want any of you to change your faith, but [FILTHY LANGUAGE REMOVED BY SHOCKED MODERATOR], just be nice
Jesus was not nice, why should His followers be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
And certainly not all christians are bad. The faith is very complex and beautiful.
Are you saying that misogyny, homophobia, support of slavery, xenophobia/racism, genocides, etc are beautiful?

Quote:
However, being on this forum is the same to me as talking to radical muslims.
There are wonderful people of both Christian Muslim and Jewish faith alike, but there are always people who give a bad name to the group.
Yes. These are the ones who actually read the Holy Texts of their religions and accept their content. The "wonderful" ones are like people who quickly scroll down through 100 pages of license agreements to click on the "Agree" button without knowing what it is that they are agreeing to. Do you really think that's smart behavior?...


John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Audrey MacMillan's Avatar
Audrey MacMillan Audrey MacMillan is offline
Forum Member
Forum Member
 
Posts: 19
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Canada
Audrey MacMillan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Audrey MacMillan is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-10-2016, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
However, being on this forum is the same to me as talking to radical muslims.
So are you implying that we're likely to blow ourselves up while abhorrently talking in tongues, all for the sake of a false deity? I only see people who love each other here and want to give one another valuable life-enriching advice. I don't think you know what radical means.


The world is my canvas and my imagination is my palette.
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
Joanna Lytton-Vasey's Avatar
Joanna Lytton-Vasey Joanna Lytton-Vasey is online now
True Christian™
True Christian™

Christian Love Heaven Bound Most Obedient True Christian Lady True Christian™ Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club Touched by Jesus Quiverful Cleanest Kitchen Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls One Year/1000 posts The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Hatchet Child Rearing Award Ex-Brit Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Grammar Nazi Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Mission to Messico Hands Off Saved 1 Year 2015 Witch Hunt Award In Love With Zeke Pro-Life Ex-eurotrash Persecuted Stamp of Approval Mower Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 5,179
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Surrounded by heathens
Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Joanna Lytton-Vasey will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-10-2016, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reeemarkable View Post
Using retarded as an insult is not kind to individuals with developmental and or intellectual disabilities. They don't take kindly to that sort of language being used to belittle others.
Retarded people don't even understand what retarded means, so how can it possibly be unkind?


Revelation 21:8

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
Cranky Old Man's Avatar
Cranky Old Man Cranky Old Man is offline
Trying to out-Methuselah Methuselah
You kids get off his lawn!
 

True Christian™ Real American™ Christian Love Christian Love Platinum Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Gunfest '09 Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound 1st Year Bible College Punched the most queers Public Awareness Medal Public Awareness Medal One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus 2010 Witch Hunt Award True Christian Nerd Flat Earth The Hatchet Child Rearing Award Tell her once Persecuted Porn Resistant Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Prayer Warrior 2012 Witch Hunt Award Touched by Jesus Babysitter 2014 Witch Hunt Award Stamp of Approval Trump of GOD True Christian Artist God's chosen ones Donald Trump 2016! Pancake Dinner Anti-sodomy Hands Off 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Saved 5 Years Paula Deen Negro Support Group True Christian Hotrodder 2015 Witch Hunt Award Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Life Crown of Incorruptibility 20,000 posts BFF of Jesus Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts GLORY Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 21,693
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Close to God
Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Cranky Old Man will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 11-10-2016, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I have never played this game and I never plan to, but I totally support having this pile of filth banned.
I couldn't agree more. There seems to be no limit to how low Disney will go to destroy our innocent children.


CANCER is a state of mind! Time to stop ALL healthcare!!!
Follow me on Twitter or burn in Hell for all eternity!

To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
whynot whynot is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 1
Join Date: Dec 2016
whynot is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 12-01-2016, 03:45 AM

i would LOVE for this guy to meet gandhi.
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Des's Avatar
Des Des is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Real American™ Friend of Jesus Heaven Bound True Christian™ Christian Love Persecuted Porn Resistant Guns, Guts and GLORY! Tell her once Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Sons of Liberty Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Early riser Super Soaker Baptism Award One Year/1000 posts Teabag Patriot True Christian Hotrodder Trump of GOD Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! 2015 Witch Hunt Award Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A True Christian Nerd Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars

 
Posts: 2,559
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Land of Manifest Destiny
Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Des will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 12-01-2016, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whynot View Post
i would LOVE for this guy to meet gandhi.

Which guy? Nobody here associates with diaper wearing curry slurpers.


Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
Brother Gonzalez's Avatar
Brother Gonzalez Brother Gonzalez is online now
Another brick in Donald´s wall - A.K.A "The Gonz"
True Christian™
 

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Trump of GOD Hands Off Landover Mission to The Mexican Realms Mission to Messico Flat Earth True Christian™ Guns, Guts and GLORY! Donald Trump 2016! Babysitter Outreach preacher Touched by Jesus Ex-Mary Worshipper 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Wall of Jesus Hatchet Child Rearing Award Alternative Facts Kirk Cameron Fan Club Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Crown of Incorruptibility Crown of Righteousness Mower Crown of Life Probing for Jesus The Gonz GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 1,865
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Ungodly South America
Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Brother Gonzalez will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 12-01-2016, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Des View Post
Which guy? Nobody here associates with diaper wearing curry slurpers.
To meet Gandhi, one has to go to Hell, where this non-Christian is. I still do not understand the sentence, but it could mean that he desires somebody goes to Hell.


1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the TRUMP of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Nathaline Nathaline is offline
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation
 
Posts: 11
Join Date: Dec 2016
Nathaline is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 12-13-2016, 06:16 PM

Hello Mr. Poppendorfer,I am a Christian myself, but I am also an Overwatch Player. I found out about your post and I would personally like to point out a couple of things. In all due respect, it is your choice on how you raise your children, but putting magnets in a computer is not a very wise decision. A magnet breaks a computer regardless of what is on the computer itself. It doesn't matter if a video game is on a computer or not, if you magnetize a computer, it WILL break it. Second of all, I am afraid that you misspelled almost every character's name in the game of Overwatch, making it hard to take your argument seriously when the basis of your research is hardly adequate for making an argument. Now I will do my best to counter argue the points you have made about the Overwatch characters. First of all, Genji Shimada is not some unholy being just because he had a near death experience. Mercy, being a doctor, saved his life, not to go against God's will, but to save a man's life. At first, Genji didn't like his mostly robotic body either, but when he meets Zenyatta, he finds peace with who he now is. God put that near death experience in Genji's life for a reason, and just because he has some metal parts doesn't mean you can call him a monster. Also another note, there is a version of Buddhism that is a philosophy, not a religion. So technically one could believe the philosophies of Bhuddism, without worshipping Bhudda or another god. Next is Junkrat. Yes, Junkrat is a criminal who is obsessed with explosives. However, this does not mean that playing as the character will make you go insane and blow up buildings. I have played Junkrat before and I still remain mild mannered and I never use violence to solve my problems. Then, there's Road Hog. Road Hog is similar to the Junkrat argument. While Road Hog is also a criminal, that does not mean that anyone who plays him will develop the same criminal mindset. Mei, being a climatologist or "climate scientist" as you put it, was assigned to gain research about the world's climate problems in the FUTURE. Overwatch takes place at a much later date than the present so there is a possibility that climate problems exist. Also, you made the accusation that the data she collects is to find the locations of Christians to kill them off? There is no proof to back that statement and a company like Blizzard wouldn't put such offensive content within their game. Also yes, players of Overwatch find Mei difficult to defeat, but that has nothing to do with religion or the argument you are trying to make. Another hero you put false accusations to is Zarya. There is no evidence saying that Zarya is a lesbian. I understand that being gay or lesbian is against what the Bible tells us to do, but even if she was lesbian, it's not like someone is going to become lesbian or gay from playing a lesbian or gay character in a game. You will just have to understand that people have different beliefs than you and that they have the freedom to think the way they do, regardless of what you believe. You also mention how since she is not within the typical bounds of a woman's gender role, that it makes her evil. That is simply not true. Just because she is a weightlifter doesn't mean that she's forsaking God. Also, you call her infamous when everyone within her country has high respects for her and you can't use Zarya's country's form of government as a way to make her look better or worse. Finally, when someone says that they "main" a character, it just means that they play that character the most often. People say that professional players "main" her a lot is because Zarya take's a lot of skill to use properly, not because of some sinful satanic reason. Next is Pharah. (You really need to look up the proper names of what you're talking about before making an argument because no one can take it seriously if something as simple as a character's name is incorrect.) First off, you call her a terrorist with no evidence to back up your claim. Secondly, you clearly state that you have no idea what Phara's religious beliefs are, then make a claim that she worships idols when you literally just said you have no clue what her religion is. And finally, there are PLENTY of Christians with tatoos. Even if getting a tattoo is a sin, none of us are perfect and you can't use one mistake a person has made (in your perspective) to assume all of their actions are evil. Also, Pharah is a security chief who cares about protecting the people around her which is proven by a comic in which she is featured defeating enemies to protect the world. Tracer is the next hero you insult through false assumptions. Tracer was the test pilot for the Slipstream, a plane that can teleport. When the plan malfunctioned, she was disembodied from time, fading in and out of existence. Winston, ("the talking monkey" as you so rudely call him) creates a device that keeps her planted in reality. Tracer is not attempting to go back in time to erase her sins. It is simply the product of an accident that has been turned into a special ability. Tracer's ability to travel through time is not "necromancy" because she is simply traveling through time with the use of science, not dark magics. Also, evolution has not been disproven so here you are once again, using false facts to prove a very poorly constructed argument. Your argument on Widowmaker made me laugh so much when I first read it. You talk about how Widowmaker is good because she killed her own husband who worked for Overwatch, an organization created to keep peace throughout the world, after the organization ENDED the war between omnics and humans, leading two a twenty year peace afterwards. Widowmaker was kidnapped by a terrorist organization, brainwashed, and genetically modified to be a living weapon. She is considered one of the "villains" of the Overwatch universe. That said, if someone chooses to play her, they are not going to pick up a sniper rifle and start murdering people. Next is D.va. D.va is indeed an exaggerated stereotype of gamers. She's sassy and confident, but this doesn't make her a bad person. She actually was put into the Mecha program in Korea to help defend her country against omnic attacks. So yes, you could say that D.Va is not a polite character, but that doesn't mean anyone who plays her will start acting the same way. I would also like to say that as a gamer, I am not "a young, heedless delinquent who spends 25 hours a day playing video games and sitting on her keester doing nothing for anyone." First off, you say 100% of gamers have this personality. Some may have this personality, but it has no relation to the games they play. In reality, most gamers are also in school (Like myself. And I am a straight A student so you cannot argue that video games hinder one's learning experience.) or they have very successful job because gaming computers and the games themselves are expensive and unless one upholds a job, it would be very difficult to play video games at all. You judge Torbjorn very heavily based of his appearance. First of all, he has a voice line that literally states "I am not a dwarf." Just because a man is short, it doesn't mean that he's some evil dude who promotes witchcraft. Also, why did you call Sweden the home of Satan? It really makes no sense and I have no idea why you put that in your argument. Then there is Reaper. When I read your thoughts on Reaper, I literally fell over laughing. You related a mass murderer and the destroyer of the peace making organization of Overwatch to JESUS. I don't even know where to begin. Reaper literally calls himself a "high functioning psychopath." He is dressed as the grim reaper and he screams "DIE! DIE! DIE!" when using his Ultimate attack. This character is as evil as it gets and you related him to the head hancho of our religion. Well done. You just called Jesus a psychopath. I would like to clarify (yet again) that playing as this character in a video game does not mean that one will want to commit murder. Your view of Mercy is mind boggling. You call her evil for a game mechanic that allows players to keep playing. She's not using some satanic magic or anything, it is literally just the way Blizzard chose to present the option of reviving fallen teammates. Nothing else, just a non-religious game mechanic not to be taken offensively in any way. Also, Mercy's devil skin is just to make a cool looking secondary option for how she looks, it says nothing about her actual personality as an (I quote from the Overwatch wiki) "advocate for peace." Finally, Mercy has a slow speed and low health bar because she is a healer. A commonly used game mechanic when it comes to healers is that they have low health so that they aren't unbalanced and too difficult to kill because they play such an important role in the game they are in. Next is Zenyatta. First off, Zenyatta is a philosopher and monk, not a hippie. Secondly, one's political view has no impact on what character they select to play as. And finally, if Zenyatta believes he has a soul, that's his belief. He is a game character and can't actually change unless Blizzard changes his code. However, if he were real, he should have the right to believe what he wants to believe in, and not be forced to bend to YOUR view of the world. Hanzo Shimada isn't a warlock. In the game of Overwatch, heroes have special abilities and Hanzo's just so happens to look like dragons. Since the Overwatch universe is one of science, magic is as nonexistant as it is in the real world. Therefore, Hanzo's dragon attack is not some evil witchcraft or satanic chant, it's just a game mechanic used to cause damage. When your son said that was Hanzo's only purpose, he meant it in the fact that Hanzo is very difficult to use and most don't know how to use him properly, so once someone playing Hanzo is able to use "Dragon Strike" (The name of the attack), it is very useful and one of the few times said player would be of much use unless they are very skilled with Hanzo. Now Reinhardt... I have no clue where you got any of your information from, but I have never seen something so inaccurate before. First off, his armor is used in combat when people are shooting him, it is in no way, shape, or form a sexual suit. Secondly, if Reinhardt ever mentions his hammer, its because his main weapon is literally a hammer. It's not to make a sexual joke, he literally uses a metal, rocket powered, non-sexual hammer to attack enemies. When Reinhardt says "I am on fire!" it is letting you know that you eliminated many enemies in a row in a very short period of time. When Reinhardt says "Do not worry my friends! I am your shield!" He is using his shield ability to protect his allies, not refer to anything sexual. When he talks about his shield breaking, it is to inform that Reinhardt's allies that they may need to find better cover soon because the shield can only take so much damage. So no, Reinhardt is not a pervert, but a charismatic, kind, and protective role model that is looked up to by many. Your argument against Winston is very weak. You made his ability to jump super high a metaphor for constant lying? You are looking WAY too deep into this game! It's just a creative way Blizzard chose to give Winston more mobility. Winston's shield is just another ability to keep him from taking some damage from enemies. Finally, you are correct when you say that Winston doesn't have to aim, but Winston is balanced by his lack in damage and other weaknesses that still make him difficult to play. Winston does not promote beastiality in any way and Winston activated the recall of all Overwatch members because the terrorist organization Talon, was becoming a huge threat and another omnic crisis could possibly be afoot. Before I go into depth about Symmetra, I want to say that you used the word autistic incorrectly and that you used it in an immature and offensive way that I hope you never use again for it is not a kind thing to do. Symmetra first of all, does not have the word "sin" in her name, and neither does Winston. That was your own misspelling of the character's actual names just to boost your false argument. I would like to mention again that the Overwatch universe is one of science. (I am not saying that there is no God in the world of Overwatch I am just saying that all characters' abilities are based more around the sciences which is not a bad thing.) Therefore, Symmetra's portals do not lead to hell. Portals are just used to get your team from one place to another. Also, her turrets do not look like imps. Symmetra's turrets are just little spheres and nothing else really. While Symmetra has a skin from Hindu mythology, it is not said what her actual religion is and even if she was a Hindu, she has the right to believe in that. Blizzard is not a corporation hell bent on promoting or destroying Christians or what they stand for. Blizzard wants to represent everyone, Hindus, Buddhists, Christians etc. in a diverse cast of interesting heroes. Soldier 76 is not at all like you represent him. First of all, Soldier 76 did not fight in the Vietnam War, he fought in a war called the Omnic Crisis. Secondly, he was not fighting with or for communism, Overwatch's goal was to keep world peace. Soldier 76 is not blind literally or metaphorically and he did not betray America in any way. Bastion, after the Omnic Crisis, just so happened to shut down in a forest, since he cant even speak a proper language, there is no way to know what Bastion is saying. Bastion gets the "Play of the Game," which is a highlight reel that shows how a certain player did really well at the end of the match, often because his play style allows him to eliminate many enemies in a very short period of time. There is no vanity in this situation because the game's AI just chooses what player it thinks did very well in a short period of time. Lucio is a morale boosting character that uses music to help his allies. When he says he's playing his "jam," he is referring to the music he is playing, not some weird illusion you have put into your mind. The music has no lyrics so it does not promote any of the terrible things you listed in your argument. Finally, Lucio's sexuality is unknown therefore you can't use it in your argument. You have no proof on whether or not McCree smokes pot or not. (Though it is near impossible because how is someone supposed to aim a gun properly while high and Blizzard wouldn't put the use of an illegal material in this type of game.) Also, McCree's ability "Fan the Hammer" is actually referring to shooting multiple rounds in succession by holding down the trigger and pulling back the hammer that strikes the bullet very quickly. Therefore, McCree is just a normal cowboy with no sexual innuendos. While McCree does have a BAMF belt buckle, this doesn't just suddenly make him evil or sacrilegious. People have flaws and you need to be more understanding of other's choices. Finally, the last hero you falsely insult is Ana, Pharah's mother. Ana's religion is also unknown so you cannot use that in your argument. You once again use autism in the sense that it means stupidity or ignorance, instead of its proper definition. Ana's biotic grenade heals the wounds of her allies and poisons her enemies with a completely normal, non sexual toxin. Finally, her Nanoboost is just a game mechanic used to power up allies to give said ally a better chance of surviving and eliminating other enemies, not some creepy sexual fantasy you have created in your mind to find a ludicrous way to say that Ana is a figure trying to turn people away from God. Finally, her sleep dart is just a sleep dart, you don't need to overthink it. Sleep darts exist in real life and are actually used just for the sake of capturing people/animals or in this case, stun an enemy. In conclusion, before you rant about a subject you hardly know about, do your research and form a proper argument before presenting it. Everyone has the right to their own opinion, but if one can't prove their opinions or why they believe in them, no one is going to take your thoughts seriously. I hope that I was able to clarify that these characters and Overwatch as a game is really fun and not meant to be looked into so deeply. Just enjoy the game for what it is and maybe let your son play the game again? I promise, he won't go crazy and start murdering people over real characters in a real world. I hope you have a nice day.
Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Mary Etheldreda's Avatar
Mary Etheldreda Mary Etheldreda is offline
Gushing for Jesus
 

Protected by JESUS Christian Love Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Cleanest Kitchen Ex-Mary Worshipper True Christian™ Real American™ True Christian Caucasian Persecuted Pro-Life Most Obedient Friend of Jesus True Christian Homemaker True Christian Beauty 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College True Republican Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls Quiverful Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Super Soaker Baptism Award 3rd Year Bible College One Year/1000 posts True Christian Lady Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Tomato Staker Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Saved 1 Year Prayer Warrior The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Hatchet Child Rearing Award 4th Year Bible College Paula Deen Negro Support Group TC Bravery Touched by Jesus Heart of compassion Babysitter Stamp of Approval Home Schooled Trump of GOD Rick Perry's Niggerhead Ranch The Lord’s Witness Wound The Lord’s Witness Wound Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mama Grizzly Platinum Tither Best stoning bucket 2015 Witch Hunt Award Hands Off Pastor Ezekiel Crown of Glory Crown of Rejoicing Saved 5 Years BFF of Jesus Gunfest '14 Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Probing for Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts 20,000 posts Crown of Righteousness Flat Earth Anti-abortion GLORY Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus Team Fortress Rebuker Extraordinaire

 
Posts: 22,641
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Freehold, Iowa
Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Mary Etheldreda will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 12-13-2016, 06:26 PM

Well that's nice, dear. Say, why don't you tell us a bit about your walk with Christ? That would be nice to hear, too.



Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Didymus Much's Avatar
Didymus Much Didymus Much is offline
Unsaved trash, Arrogant Atheist Dick
 

Hellbound Heathen Atheist Cancer on Society hippie Caution - Poster is Crazy Evilution Perv Baggie Condemned Reaper Evil Grammar Nazi Democrat Commmmmunnissss How dumb can you get? Five years in the service of the Enemy Beastiality Barney Caution - Poster is on Drugs Demonized Bleeding heart liebral Glutton Drunk Devil Rides the Short Bus Fiddler Potty mouth Retard Posting Philistine skull Pot Head Swiss Skull Sinner Devil's Trill Sonata Proud Survivor of the Overwatch Wars Mower Pastor Ezekiel Prize for Unprecedented Retards Marxist

 
Posts: 12,781
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: calling Jim Spanfeller a herb on a forum somewhere
Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Didymus Much is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Overwatch: Overdue For A Ban! - 12-13-2016, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaline View Post
...HEY WALLY WALL-O-TEXT! Ever hear of freaking paragraphs? They're gud, ya?...
.



"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
ban this immediately!, feminist plan to enslave men, gamers, japanese invasion, jewish cabal conspiracy, nintendo, subliminal messages, video games, video games raped my cat

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved