X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV Shows That Offend Me

Apparently, Lucy-Morals (Morales?) wasn't enough for this beanzer - Evidence the way he is leering at all White women, everywhere!

Comment

Weren't Lucy and Desi communists too? Desi was Cuban after all...

Comment

CSI Miami, with that slow-talking David Caruso. Have you ever noticed how outrageously colorful everything is? A rainbow here, a rainbow there, soon you can tell that the lighting director is a little light in his loafers.
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Damn, damn, damn Good Times! A show about a black family not slinging crack nor living off the government? Please!
          Luke 5:31
          And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick

Comment

Love American Style. This disgusting show is all about fornication and adultry and should be removed from the airwaves. How dare they feature the show around something as wholesome as the American and fireworks!

Theme song

Episode on a torrid, disgusting affair

A Wedding at a NUDIST colony!

sigpic

Tweet me Here
            My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I think the picture says it all. nigras, hispanics, micks, all gay, flaunting their perversions,
              Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
              Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
              Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
              Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
              Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
              Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Sir, your wife is a stilettoed whore.

Comment

No sure what you mean by 'stilettoed'? If you are referring to her foot gear, that is to keep her raised above the pig slop and chicken deficiation when she is out doing chores. Of course she is a whore, she is a woman who has born children.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

I see the image of the show that upset me is gone. So here is another:

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                      No sure what you mean by 'stilettoed'? If you are referring to her foot gear, that is to keep her raised above the pig slop and chicken deficiation when she is out doing chores. Of course she is a whore, she is a woman who has born children.
                      "Stilettoed" does indeed refer to her shoes. I'm happy to have expanded your lexicon. Also, I'll pass along your silly and desperate explanation to the local farmers so they can have a good laugh.

And of course your wife is a whore for bearing children, but that's not why I called her a whore. Your insolence has been noted. I suggest you immediately apologize.

Comment

Though I know not for what I should apologize, I do recognize you as a Church Elder who has earned the position of respect and therefore I apologize. The Bible has taught me that I do not need to know why, only that I must obey.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                          Though I know not for what I should apologize, I do recognize you as a Church Elder who has earned the position of respect and therefore I apologize. The Bible has taught me that I do not need to know why, only that I must obey.
                          An apology was in order because you were disrespectful to me after I called your wife a whore. I accept your apology, although it wasn't as obsequious as I would have liked.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                            Love American Style.
                            And of course they all Vacationed on the "Love Boat."

This floating perversion might actually beat the Hell Train down to the nether regions. What a great splash they'll all make with SATAN!

Here, the homer! "Captain" salutes his Dark Lord and Master, saying, "Aye Aye, Sir! Got the Vaseline all READY!"

Maybe it's simply from thinking about the waves of the ocean, but this True Christian thinks she's gonna HEAVE (Ho)!

Comment

not many but i love desperate housewives and sex in the city

Comment

Those shows are wrong because they perpetrate the myth that women can think for themselves and can live independent from men.

Comment

Working...
                                X