X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIDS II: Infectric Jigaboo

Another example of rich African culture: this "woman" bent over and spread her mephitic pork shutters for a gorilla—yes, an actual gorilla—and has received a just reward from the Almighty. AIDS is back with a sleek new style for the 21st century!

New HIV strain discovered in woman from Cameroon

WASHINGTON – A new strain of the virus that causes AIDS has been discovered in a woman from the African nation of Cameroon. It differs from the three known strains of human immunodeficiency virus and appears to be closely related to a form of simian virus recently discovered in wild gorillas, researchers report in Monday's edition of the journal Nature Medicine.

The finding "highlights the continuing need to watch closely for the emergence for new HIV variants, particularly in western central Africa," said the researchers, led by Jean-Christophe Plantier of the University of Rouen, France.

The three previously known HIV strains are related to the simian virus that occurs in chimpanzees.

The most likely explanation for the new find is gorilla-to-human transmission, Plantier's team said. But they added they cannot rule out the possibility that the new strain started in chimpanzees and moved into gorillas and then humans, or moved directly from chimpanzees to both gorillas and humans.
    Now, can someone give her a passport to San Francisco and let the real fun begin?
    sigpic

Re: AIDS II: Infectric Jigaboo

This is just more evidence to explain the origin of the AIDS.
    Ack!

Comment

Typical behavior for a native Hottentot. Because of their peculiar anatomy, they cannot be satisfied by a human male. They seek out animal partners with larger "equipment" to fill their insatiable, animal lusts.

It was only a matter of time I expect, before something like this happened.

Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Maybe they cannot tell the difference between apes and other animals like nigras? Stupidity would explain a lot. Seeing the way they dress, those wacked out hair do's, 7" painted nails, it is entirely possible they cannot tell what is normal and what is wrong.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
        X