X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbing videos on YouTube for kids - we must ban Peppa Pig!

This post is here as a warning. Do not watch the videos.
    I read this disturbing story about fake videos on YouTube for kids. They are made to look like the videos your kids like to watch, but they are produced by artificial intelligence to trick you into watching violent and horrific images.
    Someone or something or some combination of people and things is using YouTube to systematically frighten, traumatise, and abuse children, automatically and at scale, and it forces me to question my own beliefs about the internet, at every level.
    I’m James Bridle. I’m a writer and artist concerned with technology and culture. I usually write on my own blog, but frankly I don’t want…

I don't have any kids so I am not familiar with Peppa Pig, but after reading this article I would not want my children watching her, or anything else on that app, for that matter.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: Disturbing videos on YouTube for kids - we must ban Peppa Pig!

Unfortunately i'm pretty aware of this "child"-show. It is about a pig and her family who lives like humans. Just look at her head.

Needs to say more?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      This post is here as a warning. Do not watch the videos.
      I read this disturbing story about fake videos on YouTube for kids. They are made to look like the videos your kids like to watch, but they are produced by artificial intelligence to trick you into watching violent and horrific images.I don't have any kids so I am not familiar with Peppa Pig, but after reading this article I would not want my children watching her, or anything else on that app, for that matter.
      biased

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
        Unfortunately i'm pretty aware of this "child"-show. It is about a pig and her family who lives like humans. Just look at her head.

Needs to say more?
        ever heard of a coincidence? also thats 3 images of the same picture copied and pasted.
        hypocrite alert!

Comment

Originally posted by Servine View Post
          biased
          this is a literal threat to children and you are discounting it as biased?
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Working...
          X