X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Homeschool Ideas...

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
    For science you can have your kids watch a Kent Hovind video, or read a Duane Gish book such as "The Fossils say No!"

For math you might have your kids study the dimensions of Noah's Ark, and calculate how many animals were on board.

For history you can talk about the immense persecution Christians have endured throughout the ages in the name of our LORD and SAVIOR.

There are so many richly educational options available to your children that their peers in public school simply don't have!
    These are some excellent idea! I especially like the one about Noah's Ark, and calculating. Brilliant!
    “By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.” – 1 John 5:2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Adilene View Post
      We have to teach our young girls it's not how they dress, it's not what they wear. They should be forbidden to wear makeup and trashy clothes! They should learn to cook and to clean. How to care for their Children!! The world has gone down hill now that the core values have changed! In the 60's there were no homo***uals! If so there weren't many. People have corrupted this world! We need to bring back basic values from the '50s and '60s.

1 Peter 3:3 - 1 Peter 3:5

3Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
      4But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
      5For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
      Have a look at SLUT Magazine Adilene. There are many articles that may help you. There is a link in my signature.
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lisa H View Post
        Have a look at SLUT Magazine Adilene. There are many articles that may help you. There is a link in my signature.

Sure will do. Thanks.
        “By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.” – 1 John 5:2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Adilene View Post
          My kids vary in age... Peter 11, Michael 9, John 7, Paul 5, Abagail 3, Abraham who just turned 1.

I know what you mean! The minorities now are us. The Indians and Chinese are taking over. Pretty soon the white person will be rare.
          The worst problem is that the eastern minorities are pushing their kids into learning, whereas your typical liebral American sends their kid to public school where getting in touch with your feelings and learning that "meat is murder" is more important than learning how to read or write. So yes, they will probably take over the world. I'm just praying that we're raptured first.

Originally posted by GayAndDamned View Post
          brain washing at its finest.
          I see, so telling students to just accept whatever a liebral textbook says isn't brainwashing, but giving people experiments that they can do for themselves is? I'm assuming that the liebral definition of "brainwashing" is anyone who disagrees with us.
          Drama queen

Comment

WTF? is this serious? Your going to make your kids dumber by feeding them this type of stuff.

Seriously, I feel bad for your children. they are going to be stupid and brain washed just like all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Serpent View Post
              WTF? is this serious? Your going to make your kids dumber by feeding them this type of stuff.

Seriously, I feel bad for your children. they are going to be stupid and brain washed just like all of you.
              Dear Godmocking Whore;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and spreading your legs for anyone with a dollar to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
              5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
              5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
              Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!!

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

It's important to teach the youngsters Noah's Flood Geology at a young age. One of our favorite lessons with each of my four sons was a scientific experiment of Theo-hydrodynamics and how the Grand Canyon was formed in no more than a day as the flood waters receded.

All it requires is a sandbox and a garden hose. Rake the dry sand smooth and lay the garden hose at one end of the box facing the opposite wall. Turn the hose on full force for 5 seconds and observe. The resulting trench is exactly how that big ditch in Arizona was made; the result of sin and the flood. Not the "millions of years" of "erosion" as secular geology would have you believe.

Praise Jesus!
                Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to work in at least 3 hours of target practice per week.
                  God bless America, the Second Amendment and the Constitution. God bless the United States Marine Corps and all who fight for Jesus in third world cess pools. God bless the GOP and all they stand for, Truth, Honesty and the American people. God bless Landover Baptist Church and all True Christians™ the world over. Curses to our Muslim President, his failure is our Salvation.

Comment

Thanks for all the great ideas. Target practice is very important for the boys. Cooking is very good idea for my daughter, even though she is very young. She is learning.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob4God View Post
                      For science you can have your kids watch a Kent Hovind video, or read a Duane Gish book such as "The Fossils say No!"

For math you might have your kids study the dimensions of Noah's Ark, and calculate how many animals were on board.
                      Don't forget the science angle on this one. They will have to research the size of each baby animal for their calculation so they know how Noah had room to fit all of them on the Ark.
                      For history you can talk about the immense persecution Christians have endured throughout the ages in the name of our LORD and SAVIOR.

There are so many richly educational options available to your children that their peers in public school simply don't have!
                      YiJC, BS

II Peter 1:4 -- Whereby are giuen vnto vs exceeding great and precious promises, that by these you might bee partakers of thy diuine nature, hauing escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Comment

Working...
                      X