X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What does "go down on" mean?

Originally posted by Pasterfarian Skank View Post
    Yes, we can all improve, and consulting a style book from time to time is well worth the effort.

Be careful with vocabulary too.

Try working on the bit in red, too.

Red is the Devil's colour.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      Where have I been hypocritical? I'm not the one criticizing others' spelling while allowing a retarded monkey to post on my behalf.
      I said that picking on typos was "not cricket". That is hardly criticizing others' spelling.

I said that I assumed her unnecessary capital after a semi-colon was a typo, but that her capitalizing “Yours” in the likes of “Sincerely yours,” was not a typo but a solecism she could cease and desist from.

I am not infallible, either. If she, or anyone else, can find a style-book that contradicts me, I shall tender and immediate apology.

It is a minor point, to be sure, but still an interesting one that we all may benefit from having cleared up. I am not a grammar pedant at all (there is a deliberate ending of a sentence with a preposition in my post) but sometimes it is worth knowing some of these points if only so as to be able to placate the pedants (when it is politic to do so).

Comment

I said that picking on typos was "not cricket". That is hardly criticizing others' spelling.

I said that I assumed her unnecessary capital after a semi-colon was a typo, but that her capitalizing “Yours” in the likes of “Sincerely yours,” was not a typo but a solecism she could cease and desist from.

I am not infallible, either. If she, or anyone else, can find a style-book that contradicts me, I shall tender and immediate apology.

It is a minor point, to be sure, but still an interesting one that we all may benefit from having cleared up. I am not a grammar pedant at all (there is a deliberate ending of a sentence with a preposition in my post) but sometimes it is worth knowing some of these points if only so as to be able to placate the pedants (when it is politic to do so).

Oh, my head spin. You is so smart.

I go die now. Know God really Pastafarian Skank.

Skank know more better than everyone. Skank God.

Math do okay?

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
          Red is the Devil's colour.
          Should I mark what I think are mistakes in green?

Comment

No, I am not especially smart; the problem is that you are unusually dumb.

I go die now. Know God really Pastafarian Skank.

Skank know more better than everyone.
            Anyone on this forum, perhaps.

Math do okay?
            Skank's math average to poor. Ok conceptually, but in practise poor.

Comment

No, I am not especially smart; the problem is that you are unusually dumb

Me read Bible many years. Big book. Many words. Long, strange words. Think hard. Head hurt. Me read again. Me think. Me think of Bible -- decide be True Christian. Want world to read Bible. All Bible. Know truth. Jesus not fluffy like bunny. God hate many. God say good. People hate 'cause God say to. God say, kill. People kill. God say take. People take. People not know God. Other people say know God. People hate, kill, take for wrong reason. People need know why reason people hate, kill, take. People not think. People kill, not think. People hate, not think. People take, not think. People read Bible, not think.

Me read Bible. Me think. Me not dumb.

Me Handmaiden.

Comment

Where have I been hypocritical? I'm not the one criticizing others' spelling while allowing a retarded monkey to post on my behalf.
                I'm not the one criticizing others' spelling
                That's exactly what you did do.
                allowing a retarded monkey to post on my behalf.
                Thanks for the clarification; few of us would have known.

Comment

That's exactly what you did do.
                  Thanks for the clarification; few of us would have known.
                  It's not hypocritical to criticize someone else's grammar and spelling, Skunk.
                  Bible boring? Nonsense!
                  Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                  You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

It's not hypocritical to criticize someone else's grammar and spelling, Skunk.
                    No, not unless you criticize others for doing the same.

This is like talking to an intellectually slow two-year-old.

You also said you were not criticizing others' spelling, when that is exactly what you had just done. I didn't say that was hypocrisy -- it's just a stupid contradiction.

Comment

No, not unless you criticize others for doing the same.

This is like talking to an intellectually slow two-year-old.

You also said you were not criticizing others' spelling, when that is exactly what you had just done. I didn't say that was hypocrisy -- it's just a stupid contradiction.
                      I see you've learned about quoting techniques from the Liebral Lamestream Media, claiming people say things they did not by editing out half of their words. Obama says, "I love children, slow roasted with cranberry sauce." Media reports, "Today, President Obama said, 'I love children.'"

I said I wasn't criticizing others' spelling while allowing a retarded monkey to bang away at my keyboard. I assumed you were doing the latter along with doing the former, since only a hypocrite would criticize someone else's spelling while filling her posts with heaps of misspelled words.

Are you saying that you were not allowing a retarded monkey to bang away at your keyboard, and instead were criticizing others' spelling while not bothering to review your own posts for accuracy?
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

I see you've learned about quoting techniques from the Liebral Lamestream Media, claiming people say things they did not by editing out half of their words. Obama says, "I love children, slow roasted with cranberry sauce." Media reports, "Today, President Obama said, 'I love children.'"

I said I wasn't criticizing others' spelling while allowing a retarded monkey to bang away at my keyboard. I assumed you were doing the latter along with doing the former, since only a hypocrite would criticize someone else's spelling while filling her posts with heaps of misspelled words.

Are you saying that you were not allowing a retarded monkey to bang away at your keyboard, and instead were criticizing others' spelling while not bothering to review your own posts for accuracy?
                        I did not criticise anyone's spelling. Savvy? I said that criticizing others' typos was "not cricket". Do you understand what that term means?

How many times do I have to explain this? I am not criticizing anyone's spelling. I criticized someone else for criticizing HM's typos. (If people criticize my spelling, I may touch on theirs in return, of course, that is fair )

I questioned her use of a capital in the second word of the ending of letters: eg "Sincerely Yours". This is unusual and illogical.

Comment

I did not criticise anyone's spelling. Savvy? I said that criticizing others' typos was "not cricket". Do you understand what that term means?
                          Can't say as I do.

I'm not talking about what you said to others. You called me a hypocrite and then decided I was merely contradicting myself . . . and supported your assertion by quoting only half a sentence of mine, changing the meaning of the sentence by leaving off the other half.

Basically, you're trolling for attention, just like Jo Freddie, working to make every thread about you.

What exactly does your obsession with grammar and spelling have to do with someone wanting to go down on Felicity?!
                          Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

No, I am not especially smart; the problem is that you are unusually dumb

Me try read Bible many years. Big book. Many words. Long, strange words. Think hard. Head hurt. Me read again. Me think. Me no understand. Me to dumb to unnerstand more than primer stuff. Me think of Bible -- decide be True Christian so I can bully other people. Want to be big bully like Pasta Zeke. Know nothing. Be bully instead. People lkie me not think. People like me kill, not think. People like me hate, not think. People like me take, not think. People like me read Bible, not think.

Me read Bible. Me no need think. Me one hell of a dumbkrint. me completely illigitimate but suc up to LBCF and able to bully people.

Me want to be able to infract and ban people cuz it will make me feel big.

Me dumb Handmaiden.

Me rest me case.

Yours RESPECTFULLY!

P Skank

Comment

Making a big thing out of typos is not cricket! The capital on "He" is presumably another. But your continually capitalizing the Y in Yours is not. Think about what you are doing, dear. The second word in a sentence is not usually capitalized, is it?
                              No; because it's part of the salutation, it's not a sentence.

Mind you, we should be careful not to attribute hypocricsy where the behavior concerned might be explained by stupidy.
                              True, dat.

Comment

I say, Miss P. Skank! Rewriting my entire post whilst keeping it in a quote format to suggest that I had actually written the highly edited version was not at all cricket.

I have no authority to issue infractions to anyone, nor would I wish to do so.

I merely try, in my humble manner, to suggest reading the Bible in its entirety before attempting to debate its contents. Along the way, I have encountered one or two poor souls whose grammar, spelling and typing were so very unfortunate that I may have been distracted from our primary agenda here at LBC.

Do please consider forgiving me for any unkindness that I may have shown towards you regarding the format content of your posts. It is, of course, the editorial content with which we should all concern ourselves.

Your editorial content has become, I fear, increasing petty. Really, my dear, I am far from stupid. The very fact that I am typing all of this in the most pretentious English accent possible should put paid to that idea.

Cheerio, pip, pip, good show, that's a good girl, back to the kennels with you.

Cheekily yours,

Handmaiden

Comment

Working...
                                X