X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those Mormons and JW's Are At It Again

Those Mormons are out in droves and peddling their bike and peddling the lies of Joseph Smith. The JW's left some of their propaganda on my porch. I read it and I was livid. Not only did the lies anger me but my land is posted and there is a sign on my door that says no soliciting.

I have been thinking about setting a bear trap.

Any suggestions would be good as to how I should deal with this menace.

YIC

Jesus loves Dick

Cheney/Palin 2012

Re: Those Mormons and JW's Are At It Again

I assume you own and maintain firearms or some kind of intimidation device? I find that a KJV1611 is the best weapon against the Book of Moron or the Jehovah's Wittness crapola fest of a so-called holy scripture. Give them a sound bit of rebuking like they will remember before knocking on your door or ringing the bell again.
    I have no sig to put here. Just haven't thought about it yet and don't have an idea what to do. Got suggestions? PM me and let me know.

Comment

We talked about this about the same time last year. Maybe you can find some words of wisdom here:
      May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by TC Patriot View Post
        Those Mormons are out in droves and peddling their bike and peddling the lies of Joseph Smith.
        Oh, no. Riding bikes? It's the Extreme Mormons!

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25

Comment

Working...
        X