X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join Franklin Graham, Pray God Smites Trump's Critics

Franklin Graham probably did not join our Trump team until he was threatened by our Pastors. Nevertheless he is now a good team member.

He is sick of all the criticism of our President's enemies. To correct this, he has named June 2, 2019, the day that all of us pray that God smite opponents of our Godly President Trump.

I thinking now of names to mention in my prayers on June 3. Of course Noisy PaLowSee needs a good smiting. I don't want to name all 23 Democratic candidates. Maybe others could suggest which ones God should take on first.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Join Franklin Graham, Pray God Smites Trump's Critics

Amen, dear Brother Hold, Amen! And I thank you kindly for bringing this urgent, breaking news to our attention. We need to pray, like never before, for our God-sent President Trump! If not, the the dastardly devil will have his way and force more of that homersexualistic agenda in our faces.

But Satan knows his time is running out and that we, the believers in the , serve the King of Kings, the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord of Lords, and NOBODY can stand against Almighty!

Revelation 1:8 "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty."

A blessed day to you, Dear Brother Mayor Hold,
    Sincerely, Isabella W.

P.S. -- I attach Brother Graham's video message:

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Re: Join Franklin Graham, Pray God Smites Trump's Critics

I really appreciate Rev. Franklin Graham. Indeed, I attended a prayer rally he held in my town in 2016, prior to the Trump Victory. You may recall, Rev. Graham held prayer rallies in the capitals of each state. While he did not mention candidates' names -- he was clearly speaking of the PRO-LIFE candidate and we all knew who the baby killer candidate was. Rev. Graham also spoke of the Supreme Court and how important the new Justices would be to conservative causes. It was a glorious day in the group of around 10,000 believers (and voters.) God bless Rev. Franklin Graham as he continues to support our President!

Isaiah 14:27
      Last edited by PetitionLady; 06-11-2019, 01:54 PM. Reason: Important Relevant Bible Verse
      But whosoever shall deny me before men,
      him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
      ~Matt. 10:33

~~~~~~~
      Theme song in hell: "I Did it My Way"

Comment

Working...
      X